Pre-View Chapter

How Did This Even Happen?

 

“Hey Mir-Ah, isn’t that an Executive of your school?” G.O asked Mir while they were watching the news together at their small apartment.

 

“Yah, that’s actually the third in charge at my school, why?” Mir asked G.O calmly.

 

“Oh no reason, but I would rather you not go to school there anymore since the person who killed him might try to kill others at the school” G.O said turning to Mir and smiling warmly at him, albeit a little tiredly.

 

“Okay, I’ll call tomorrow and tell them I won’t be going to school anymore if it makes you feel any better” Mir told him worried about the fact that his friend looked really tired.

 

“Thank you Mir-Ah” G.O said lightly while combing his fingers through Mir’s hair softly.

 

“You really are like a mother to me you know that?” Mir smiled happily to his friend who was pretty much his only mother figure.

 

“Ya, I know Cheolyong, I know” G.O said calmly to his friend.

 

“Hyung, I know that you make me call you that stupid nickname and I know you have called me Mir since I was young, but why do we need to call each other by nicknames all the time?” Mir asked his friend his head now resting on his lap.

 

“Just comes with my job Mir-Ah, just comes with my job is all” G.O said smiling lightly at his friend that was half asleep now from the effect of his hair being petted for so long.

 

“But I don’t even know what your job is Byunghee” Mir whined at his friend while drifting off to sleep.

 

“Don’t worry little buddy, you will learn soon considering I’m going to have to move us again” G.O whispered mostly to himself but still hoped that Mir heard him in his sleep so he would be as confused tomorrow when he ends up in some building in the mountains with him tomorrow.

 

“I really do hope you don’t get dragged into my line of work though after we move into the bases tomorrow” G.O said to himself worriedly while drifting off to sleep still sitting up straight on the couch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welp here is a little preview on the story, so pretty much the opening. I hope I make nothing confusing, and you all should tell me what you want to see in the story!