Letter # 1

The Boy Who Wrote A Hundred Love Letters

Note: Sorry for the delay guys. If you’ve probably been following the news, Typhoon Haiyan (local name Yolanda) hit the Philippines last Friday. Sadly my family was right in the path of Haiyan’s rage. It went on for what seemed like forever and when it ended—our neighborhood looked like the place of a zombie attack. My room was trashed, roofs were taken apart, and the sad part was that a lot of people lost their home. I might not be updating for a while because the my hometown has been without electricity for four days now. I came to the city to get some stuff and I still have to return back home. Yeah. It’s pretty depressing.

But anyway, I’ll give you some happier news. For my lack of updates this week I’ll give you guys a double update! Yay! And I’ve been plotting the story out you guys and I hope you’ll stay for till the last chapter! (And watch out for the changes in the tags! Haha) Hopefully the blackout won’t last for a month (just a rumor) but more so hopefully the typhoon this Wednesday won’t hit us again (really what’s there left to destroy after Yolanda?) Thank you so much for the support guys and to those who were affected by the storm like me, God Bless and Keep Strong!

 


|| Chapter Three ||


When Jongin opened the folder letter, albeit with shaky hands, his first initial reaction was to scan over the letter. Not to read it but just to anything out of the ordinary (other than the fact that the letter could have been written in the future or this could have been an elaborate prank orchestrated by his family and friends)

The first thing he had noted was that the letter written inside was short, just half the length of the page of the letter. The second one was that the person’s handwriting was just like paper it was written in, simple and clean. In Jongin’s words—it was legible. Jongin took a big intake of air one more time before holding up the letter in front of him and started reading.

[*]

November 4, 2013

 

Dear To-Whomever-This-Letter-Is-Addressed-To,

I know the greeting it really weird but then again, so is this letter. Well, you might be wondering why I’m writing a letter to my future…err…lifelong partner…well, it’s because I needed someone to hear my story. If you’re reading this letter then that means that I’m either dead, missing, or you just wanted to steal something valuable in my house and ended up stealing this instead (If it’s the last choice then I have to tell you that you are a poor, POOR thief and should really consider getting a job. Not trying to be mean, just giving advice here.)

Anyway, if it’s any of the first two reasons then that would be really, really bad. I want this letter to be read by…err…my h-husband or my h-husband to be…yeah. So it’s safe to say that it’s you reading this. Hopefully. Maybe.

Anyway, let me start off with something quite interesting that has happened to me lately.

Today I just transferred schools. It’s not the first time and I doubt that it’ll be the last. It started off with the usual—introduction, new seat, and all kinds of awkward. Well it would be awkward since these people probably have been friends since middle school or something. But something caught my eyes today…or rather someone.

I won’t say anything for now because I want to keep the first letter short. I don’t know how much of these letters I’ll write but…let’s just see won’t we?

One day at a time, right?

Just one day at a time.

 

D.O

 

[*]


|| Letter #1 ||