2

Clean and Dirty

Mir’s POV

 

“Ah… You fall for me, huh?”

 

“HELL NO! YOU’RE KIDDING?” I denied.

“Then you don’t want to see this?” he turned and showed his flawless back. I drooled, yeah… I drooled. I was speechless.

“Finally I got one girl who admires my body… again” he said confidently.

“YA! I’m not a girl! And I don’t admire your body! Just get change!” I yelled.

“Okay girl…” he said.

“I’m not a girl!” I said hatefully.

 

He just wore his clothes, he didn’t wear any perfume or deodorant or something like that…

“Finished? You smell bad, use perfume” I said.

“Don’t wanna…” he said.

“YA! Can’t you listen to me?” I asked.

“I don’t wanna…” he said.

“Dirty…” I said.

“Clean…” he replied.

“It’s good to be clean…” I said.

“But it’s too feminine and unmanly. You can smell men’s body in mine” he said.

“Men don’t smell like that…” I said.

“Women fall for this masculine smell, including you…” he said.

“I’m not a woman and I hate you!” I said and left the room.

I had no idea where to go but then I decided to go to a supermarket, buying things like instant ramen and something like that…

 

When I went inside the room, Joon was watching TV and I heard his stomach making ‘hungry’ sound. So… he’s hungry?

“You bought some food?” he asked.

“Yeah why? I’m not a generous type who likes to give” I said.

“Oh… okay” he said and went back to watch TV.

 

I went into the kitchen and boiled some water. I opened a cup of ramen… But then I thought… should I make another one? No… he’s an … but… he’s hungry. I can’t let someone feel hungry when I’m full. Then I opened another cup of ramen. I brought two cups of ramen and sat beside him on the sofa.

“Here… eat this…” I gave him a cup of ramen.

“You said that you don’t like to share…” he said.

“It’s okay…” I said.

“Thank you” he said sweetly. It’s the first time I heard something sweet from him. Hearing that made me smile, why?

“But this doesn’t mean that I forgive you… I still hate you…” I said.

“Okay, I hate you too…” he said comfortably.

I eat a little quickly and I wasn’t careful. The ramen fell and it’s too hot. The water is still hot as hell and I screamed.

“OMG Mir! Are you okay?” Joon was panic. Then he took of his t-shirt and tried to wipe some water from my clothes and skin.

I watched him drying my clothes with his clothes and I blushed slightly. Why did Joon change? Into a sweet and caring person… Is he sick?

“Change your clothes, but if you’re still hungry, eat mine…” he gave me his ramen and sat down beside me. This is beyond awkward…

I was spazzing about something until I forgot to cool down the ramen. The ramen burned my mouth and I screamed. Again… Joon looked so panic.

“Are you okay? You need to cool it down first…” he said wiping my mouth with his clothes. I really blushed red, why did I become like this?

“Sorry if it’s disgusting, we haven’t bought any tissues…” he said.

“Oh it’s okay. As long as it’s urgent…” I said.

 

The whole night was really…. AWKWARD

 

~Morning~

 

I woke up and Joon wasn’t here. Maybe he went into the class early. I took a bath and dressed. I picked up my backpack and went into the school building. I went into the class and unconsciously took the seat next to Joon. Even though there’s still the other chair. Why I sat here?

“HEY!” Joon came into the class.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing…” he said.

“What time did you leave?” I asked.

“7?” he said.

“You haven’t taken a bath?” I asked.

“Not yet, why?” he said.

“Disgusting…” I said.

“Why do you even care, huh?” his words were really hateful.

Is this really Joon who made me blushed madly last night. Is this really that sweet Joon. How could he change again…

 

~Recess Time~

 

I went into the canteen while cleaning and cutting my nails. I haven’t taken care of my nails for one week. I cut my nails while walking. It’s getting more crowded. And I thought I hit someone then I fell.

I felt a pairs of arms caught me and prevented me from falling. I looked up and I saw that it’s Joon.

“Are you okay? You shouldn’t take care of your beautiful nails while walking… in the crowd” he said sweetly.

Is this Joon? Did he change his personality every one hour?

I was blushing because I fell in his arms. OMG… since yesterday I’ve been thinking many weird things…

“Let go of me!” I got up because I was embarrassed, it’s freaking crowded here.

“When you’re prettying up your nails, you need to be careful of yourself” he said and left.

Why… am I like this towards him? I hate him but…

 

~In The Class~

 

“Ah… difficult. Why I have to study mathematics? I don’t even want to know it” he complained.

“What’s so difficult? It’s still easy” I said.

“It’s your opinion…” he said.

“Where’s the difficult part?” I asked. I didn’t even know why I offered him some help.

“This…” he showed me his book and pointed something.

“Ah… you should do it like this…” I slowly explained it to him.

 

“It’s only like that? Easy…” he said.

“I already said that it’s easy…” I said.

“Thanks, sorry for this morning” he said.

“Your welcome, it’s okay. But I still don’t like you…” I said.

“Pretty…” I heard him mumbled like that.

“What?” I asked and he looked embarrassed.

“Nothing, hehe…” he smiled.

 

~In The Dorm~

 

What should I wear for tonight’s party? Yeah… there’s a party. The purpose is to make us get closer with each other. When I was busy searching for good clothes, Joon was just laying comfortably on the bed.

“You didn’t prepare your clothes?” I asked.

“I’ll just wear t-shirt and jeans…” he said.

“It’s party, you should wear formal clothes…” I said.

“I don’t have those kinds of clothes” he said.

“Then I’ll lend you mine. I brought many clothes. I know that it will look good on you” I said.

“Why did you become so nice towards me? Do you like me?” he asked shamefully.

“NO! I just can’t stand seeing someone wearing weird clothes in a party” I said.

“Lies… You just want to make me look good, aren’t you?” he asked.

“NO! I said no! Just get change quickly!” I handed him my clothes.

He went into the bathroom and changed his clothes. I was waiting for him. Will he come out nicely? Why am I thinking about him like this…

After a couple of minutes, he came out with a suit which I prepared. Yeah… I knew it will look good on him. Just look at it, he’s really handsome with those clothes. I just couldn’t help but only stared on him. He’s such a handsome creature.

 

“I know you’ll be like this again. You fell for me again! Am I that handsome?”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

finally i updated one chapter again.... 

the next chapter will be the final chapter woohoo....

i'll try to finish it ASAP....

COMMENT PLEASE.....