1

Clean and Dirty

Mir’s POV

 

New school, new life…. I’m a highschooler already… I’m old

What will happen in my first day? I hope today will be a good day….

I walked heading to my classroom and someone just bumped into me hardly.

“YA!” I shouted madly.

“WHAT?!?” he shouted back.

“If you bumped into someone, what do you have to say?” I said.

“No way… it’s not my fault anyway. You’re the one who’s not careful. You should apologize first” he said arrogantly.

“I WON’T! I DON’T WANT TO! It really wasn’t my fault…. You!” I pointed at him.

“Hey, it’s just the first day in school, man….” he said.

“YOU MADE TODAY BECOMES BAD!” I was mad.

“YOU ALSO, LITTLE BRAT…” he replied.

“Who’s the little brat? You think you’re that older than me?” I was really mad at him… if I could punch him on the face….

“Forget it, bye… I’m tired…” he just left.

 

Who is he? He’s rude and he’s really an ….

 

I went into my class and saw that my class already full of people. I looked for an empty seat and I found one. The seat next to me was…. THAT RUDE BOY?????

“YA! You’re the same class with me???” I really wasn’t happy with that.

“I also don’t want to admit it…” he said hatefully.

“Is there any other empty seat?” I shouted to the whole class.

“No, there is not… Just sit next to me” he said.

“I don’t want to!” I denied.

“Me too but… the teacher will be coming soon” he said and I finally put my bag on the chair next to him.

I just sat, why it has to be him?

 

The homeroom teacher came into our class and we greeted him.

“Students! You knew that you’re going to live in dorms, right?” the teacher asked

“YES!” we all replied.

“Then I will tell you the sitting arrangement and the dorm arrangement” he said.

“Lee Changsun!” the teacher said.

“Yay! I’m not going to share my room with annoying little brat!” Joon looked so happy, so did I.

“Lee Changsun with….. Bang Cheolyong one room” my jaw dropped. I was shocked.

“Teacher, you meant that I will be with him for one whole year?” I asked.

“Yes, why?” the teacher asked.

“Can you change that?” Joon said.

“Please… I don’t want to sit next to that rude boy….” I begged.

“You can’t do it, it can’t be changed….” The teacher said and I sighed.

We both gave up and followed his lesson until recess time.

 

“YA! YOU SMELLED BAD! DON’T GET NEAR ME!” I said to him.

“YA! YOU SMELLED TOO MUCH! HOW MUCH PERFUME DID YOU USE…” he said back.

“You… dirty…” I commented.

“You… too clean… feminine… unmanly” he commented back.

“Do you want to fight?” I was angry.

“Nope, I’m a gentleman who doesn’t fight girls” he said.

“I’m a boy!” I said.

“I doubt that….” he said and left.

 

He’s such an ….

 

Joon’s POV

 

Sitting next to him is really uncomfortable, we kept the distance and never speak to each other when the teacher was teaching. Really… this boy… or maybe girl is really…. URGH….

 

~After School~

 

We went into our dorms and I met him again… of course… he shares his room with me. It will be annoying as hell. When we entered the room, we glared at each other with an ‘I-really-don’t-like-you ‘ expression. I went inside and the room is pretty good. We’ll use bunk beds.

“I’ll pick the top!” he said loudly.

“NO! I want it too!” I yelled.

“I wanted it first!” he yelled back.

“You… do you know who am I???” I asked.

“I DON’T KNOW! AND I DON’T WANT TO KNOW!!!” he shouted.

“Hey… calm down, kiddo…” I said.

“I’m not a kid…” he said.

“Whatever, you can get the top bunk… a gentleman should be the one who give a girl some chance…” I said.

“I’m not a girl” he said. He really seemed like he hated me.

 

As soon as we ended our little fight, I laid down on my bed and listened to music.

“You… won’t take a bath?” he asked.

“I don’t really need it… There’s still tomorrow…” I replied.

“Disgusting…” he said.

“YA! You’re really… none of your business” I said.

“Of course it matters, we’re in the same room. I don’t like bad smell” he said.

“Just take a bath, I’ll shower after you” I gave up.

I waited for him for 30 minutes… what the hell is he doing in the bathroom?

 

He finally came out after 40 minutes, OMG that’s too long…

“YA! What were you doing in there?” I asked.

“Took a bath, of course….” he replied.

“HEY! It’s freaking 40 minutes long, dude…” I said.

“It’s normal” he said.

“It isn’t!” I said.

“Now shut up and just shower” he said.

 

Mir’s POV

 

What a big-mouthed dirty boy….

I dried my hair and after 3 minutes, the bathroom door opened. Really? He finished showering? In 3 minutes? What kind of showering is that? A dog?

“YA! You’re finished already? It’s freaking 3 minutes” I was still drying my hair.

“This is how I usually shower…” he said.

“Dirty, how can you shower with only 3 minutes…” I said, still drying my hair.

“This is real man” he said.

“Real man? Are you joking? You’re a real man? You must be kidding…” I put the hairdryer on the table.

“At least, I have a real man’s body” he said.

“What’s with the real man’s body huh?” I turned to him and my jaw dropped.

His body looked so good and beautiful, his skin isn’t pale. It’s perfectly tanned and it’s really… y… wow…

My face looked so blank and my mind went somewhere and fantasized happily…

GOD! WHAT AM I THINKING!

 

“Ah… You fall for me, huh?”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry i've been missing hoho... forgive me pweaseeee....

i actually wanted this to be oneshot but i'll make it two-shot or three-shot....

once again, sorry that i just updated this story today....

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3

I love comments sooo muccchhhh^^