3 (Final)

Clean and Dirty

Mir’s POV

 

“I know you’ll be like this again. You fell for me again! Am I that handsome?”

 

“NO! I don’t fall for you, dirty boy…” I said.

“Dirty boy? Or you can call me… handsome boy. Look at me, I’m gorgeous, right?” he boasted.

“Gorgeous? Even my grandma is more gorgeous than you…” I said.

“Ey… Don’t lie, you’ll admit it soon…” he said.

“Whatever” I said.

“Do you want to go there together?” he asked.

“Who? Me?” I asked to make sure he’s talking with me.

“Of course you, there’s no one here except us…” he said.

“Okay…” I said.

“See? You have something for me!” he said.

“You… weirdo…” I commented.

 

~In the party~

 

Nothing special happened, just like a usual party…

Joon asked for the room’s key, he said that he wanted to return to the dorm early, he’s not feeling well. I gave him the key and he went away.

“Mir, you’ve maintained good relationship with Joon huh?” my friend, Cheondung asked.

“What kind of good relationship? We still fight sometimes…” I said.

“But you don’t hate him, right?” he asked.

“I hate him, arrogant dirty boy” I said.

“Really? He’s handsome tonight…” he said.

“Of course, I chose the clothes for him” I said.

“Oh, it was you… he looks handsome, right?” he asked.

“Yes…” I answered.

“I knew you would answer yes haha…” he said.

“It’s not like that… I mean he’s just looking better than usual and…” I tried to explain.

“No need to explain, Mir… It’s fun teasing you” he said.

“You meanie…” I said.

“Just enjoy the party… even without him” he teased until the end.

 

The party ended really late at night… I went back into the dorm sleepily.

 

~In the dorm~

 

Joon’s sleeping on the bed, with messy hair. He’s still wearing shirt, and opened some buttons on his shirt. Maybe… I need to admit that he’s actually handsome. Mir… what were you thinking about?

He said that he felt unwell so I put my hand on his forehead. He didn’t have a fever, maybe he’s just too tired. I put blankets on him and I changed my clothes. After that, I cleaned myself in the bathroom and finally went to bed.

 

“Mir….” I heard someone called me. But then I looked around and no one’s here.

“Mireu-ya…” I heard it again, now I felt scared.

“Hm….” I heard those sounds again and finally I realized it’s Joon.

Oh… he’s talking in his sleep, cute….

 

“Mireu….” He kept calling my name.

“I… like… you….” he said and I was shocked. Why did he dream about something like this???

“Would you like to be my boyfriend?” he mumbled. OMG… is he dreaming about me?

“I knew you love me too… Now, can I get a kiss?” he said and I couldn’t handle this anymore. This feeling… so strange… Do I like him like that?

I closed my ear and I didn’t want to hear anymore…. Oh I need to sleep…

 

Joon’s POV

 

My plan… succeeded

 

When he’s putting blankets on me, I knew that he DOES have something for me… and I couldn’t just stay still. Maybe I need to make him realize his feelings…

And… faking my dream… is a total success.

He looked so shocked when I said ‘I like you’ and the part is when I said ‘Can I get a kiss?’. OMG this is so fun…

But, do I really like him like that? I mean… it’s fun teasing him but… I think my feelings for him grew into another feeling. Love, maybe?

Why? He’s an annoying boy… that’s what makes him cute. That’s the charm of him.

 

He hasn’t slept yet, I wanted to do something unexpected. I hold his hand and he was really surprised. Hehe, this is fun.

Do you enjoy this, Mir?

 

Mir’s POV

 

~Morning~

 

I woke up early, I wanted to leave before Joon woke up. Last night was an awkward night. I took a bath and went to school building even though there’s no one yet in the school. If I talk to Joon, it will be awkward… should I just ignore him?

 

The class has started and he’s sitting next to me. It’s so awkward so I just focused on studying. Then I realized… ignoring him just made the situation got more awkward. When it’s recess time, he came to me.

“Mir…” he said.

“What?” I asked.

“I don’t understand about this…” he showed me his notebook.

“Come here and listen to me…” I smiled.

“Yes, teacher!” he said.

I taught him for 15 minutes until he understand about it.

“Mir, you want to eat something? Are you hungry?” he asked.

“Yes!” I replied.

“Then I’ll buy you something…” he said.

“Why do you become so nice towards me?” I said.

“Pretend that it’s a thanks for teaching me…” he said.

“Okay!” I said and we went into the cafeteria.

 

~Cafeteria~

 

We bought two cups of hot chocolate and sat somewhere.

“Mir, I won’t be in dorm after school. I need to practice” he said.

“What practice?” I asked.

“Soccer, the competition is near. Hope that our school can win” he said.

“I hope, I’ll support you…” I said.

“Thanks” he said.

“Do you want me to bring something when you’re practicing? Like lunchbox or something like that?” I asked.

“What are you? My girlfriend?” he teased.

“I mean… if you want to…” I was a little embarrassed.

“Okay…” he said.

 

~3pm~

 

I prepared some snacks for Joon. What am I? His girlfriend? I don’t know why am I acting like this… I guessed that I’ve really fallen for him.

 

I went into his practice field by walking. The sky is dark so I brought an umbrella with me. The sky got darker and I’m worried. Finally it’s raining hard and I opened the umbrella. God… it’s heavy rain, and Joon practiced outdoor. He can get a fever if it’s like this. I ran to the field and saw Joon practicing alone in the field. He was all wet by the rain.

“JOON!” I shouted.

“MIR!” he shouted.

“Go home or you’ll get sick… I brought umbrella” I said.

“I usually played outside when it’s raining, it’s fun…” he said.

“Fun? You’ll get sick” I said.

“You haven’t gone outside when it’s raining?” he asked.

“No” I replied.

“You’re not a wild boy haha… I’ll be okay, don’t worry. I still want to practice” he said.

“At least eat something first. Here… I made sandwich…” I said.

“I want to eat that. Feed me… Aaaah…” he opened his mouth and I feed him.

He continued practicing in the rain. Is it that fun? I want to try it too…

 

I put my umbrella on the ground and played with the rain. It’s pretty cold but it’s fun. I’ve never done this before… I ran here and there like a kid and played with water. Once I started, I couldn’t stop.

“Mir! You need to stop now, you have a different body with mine. You’re still weak…” he shouted.

“I want to play too! It’s really fun!” I said.

“It’s really fun, right? But you should stop now or you’ll get sick” he said.

I kept playing until I felt my body got weaker and finally collapsed.

 

Joon’s POV

 

I’ve warned him to stop, but he didn’t want to hear me…

 

I placed him on my back and I picked his bag. With his umbrella, I walked home with him on my back. It was pretty romantic, isn’t it?

 

We went inside and I put him on the sofa. Our bed will get wet if I lay him there. He’s so wet and I’m worried. He can be sick… I need to change his clothes. Change… his… clothes… this looks so wrong. Does it mean I have to undress him then dress him again? But I couldn’t just stay still. I took deep breath and slowly took of his clothes. I touched his bare shoulder. I should control myself…. My face was so close to him and I got nervous.

 

Suddenly he moved slightly and his hands cupped my face. I was so shocked with this. Before I could respond to it, he leaned towards me and kissed my lips. WHOA… WHAT DID JUST HAPPEN?? He slowly opened his eyes.

“If I say I like you, you won’t be mad, right?” he said.

“Of course not, I like you too” I replied with smile.

He kissed me again but I pulled away first.

“We’re still wet, why don’t we get change first?” I said.

“I want to kiss you… One kiss again then we’ll get change” he said.

“Okay” I said and he kissed me again, this time much longer.

 

We got change and he asked me to sit next to him on the bed.

“Come here…” he said.

“What?” I sat next to him.

“I want to sleep” his head leaned on my chest.

“You’re like a girl…” I said.

“As long as I’m your girl, it’s okay… but I’m a boy…” he said.

“Now let’s sleep baby…” I said.

“Man’s scent is y” he buried his head on my chest and brought my bdy closer to his’.

“I told you that it’s good” I said.

“Now just sleep…” he said.

 

~Morning~

 

I woke up early and took a bath. WOW… I, Lee Joon took a bath in the morning. It’s unusual. I showered cleanly. This isn’t like me usually. I wanted to show Mir my different side, my clean side… I wore nice clothes, wore perfume and did my hair nicely.

 

Mir woke up and saw me.

“I’m handsome, aren’t I?” I asked.

“Yes, you’re extremely handsome…” he said and went back to sleep.

“You don’t take a bath?” I asked.

“Sometimes… you need to be a real man. Real man’s scent is good. If I take a bath, it will get dirty again… I’ll take a bath in afternoon” he said and smiled cheekily.

 

We both smiled and laughed…

Keke^^

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Finally i finished this story HURRAY!!!

Sorry if it's not good as your expectation... I'm still learning...

I'll update the other stories one by one... slowly... because i have many works lately...

But next week is already school holiday.... that will be the time i'll update quickly....

Wait for it :DDDD

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PWEASEEEE......