Forever with you

Forever With You
"- Ju Yeon, are you ready? We will soon have to leave.Ju Yeon ended to prepare calmly, without paying attention to the words of her mother. Her eyes were lost in the reflection that referred the mirror. She applied her mascara, as if it had become automatic. She put on her lips a dark red plum lipstick, checked her hair one last time, and stood up. She walked slowly toward the entrance to the house after his mother. The sound of her heels echoed through the grand entrance, dark and silent. Ju Yeon had set for the occasion, a little black dress, whose only trick was the knot that tightened the cloth of velvet at its size. The round collar of the dress, was dressed with a thin chain to which hung a small silver cross, laid gently on his shot. The girl tried to hide his eyes ringed with tiredness, behind a veil of black tulle that she had hanging on the thin headband that adorned her hair. On her freshly manicured hands, were the small silver ring that Seung Hyun offered to her, and a large black ring, which she wore in memory of her husband. Ju Yeon rushed into the car to join her mother. They set off silently to the cemetery. 

- "Ah, a handsome man, to die at that age! It's so unfortunate! If only I could find myself which is the bastard who killed Seung Hyun ...Said Ju Yeon's mother sighed. 
She was totally shocked by the death of this son in law she had so enjoyed. Ju Yeon remained unmoved. While the gnawing sadness deep within her being, she knew that everything was only a matter of hours now. That everything would be over soon. 
- "Ju Yeon You know, I wished you could do your life with Seung Hyun! Why did it take that fate decided otherwise? 
- See Mom! There is nothing to regret. He will not return. "Loose Ju Yeon in a sob. 
Silence settled back into the car, until they arrived at the cemetery.The two women came out of the vehicle, and borrowed a little path of white pebbles to join the family of the deceased, who were already at the grave. On the grass, between two huge platannes, stood a marble stone gray. 

CHOI SEUNG HYUN - 1987 to 2011. 
The priest began the ceremony. The mother and the sister of Seung Hyun, weeping, stood sadly in front of the pit in which lay the coffin. The weather was gray and the sky threatened to break loose at any time. To the right of Ju Yeon, a young woman could be heard sobbing more than anyone. Ju Yeon stared at his dark eyes. A blonde girl, bent, wearing a black dress whose bottom was lined with lace, and whose head was adorned with a large black hat, standing, sloping shoulders, a handkerchief over his face to try to contain the flows of tears that streamed down her cheeks. How dare she come here? Ju Yeon said to herself. The ceremony was only the result of the damage she caused to our relationship. Why did it take to get there because of this girl? Seung Hyun, why would'nt you have just loved me? I was madly in love with you. You knew it, right? Ga Yoon had this in your eyes, and I did not have? Was I not pretty enough? Caring enough? Yet I did my best, you know. I loved you with all my heart. Why didn't you understand? Why have you forsaken me? Have you at least thought about how I felt when I breathed your clothes impregnated with the smell of the perfume of this woman? All I wanted was to stay forever by your side, and live happily with you. 

Flashback: 
Seung Hyun was feeling worse and worse. The pain he felt in the stomach, began to shine on his face. He was grimacing, writhing in pain. 
- "Calm down my love. Calm down. All right. Everything will be fine, do not worry.Ju Yeon said quietly, passing his hand through Seung Hyun's hair. 
The young man opened his eyes, which were an intense and deep brown. The eyes misted with tears, he tried as best he can, to speak what would certainly be his last words. 
- J....Ju...Yeon....W....Why ?
Shuuuut. Will rest. I'll take you on the bed, you'll feel better like this. " 
Ju Yeon carried Seung Hyun to the room with the little strength she had. The young man, losing more and more energy, leaned all his weight on her, which made her waver from time to time. She stretched out on their bed, and slightly ed his white shirt.The young man was sweating. His complexion became pale, and the beating of his heart continued to grow. Seung Hyun closed his eyes in a last gasp. Ju Yeon ran her fingers over the mouth of her husband, still open, and placed one last kiss on Seung Hyun's cold lips.
- "My love, we will soon just you and me. As no one can separate us again.
Ju Yeon returned to the kitchen and threw the rest of the glass of wine Seung Hyun was ingested during dinner. She took the little box of matches she treasured in the drawer under the table and grabbed the bottle of arsenic used, that was previously filed on the shelf, before going into the garden. Eyes closed, she took a deep breath. She threw the bottle of arsenic in an earthenware pot, covered it with newspaper, and struck a match, which she placed in the vessel, determined to destroy the last evidence of his love. A tear trickled down her cheek. She looked to the fire, smiling and fiddling with the large black ring she wore. This was only the beginning. 

Ga Yoon came to salute Ju Yeon. In the eyes of the girl, the sobs of the woman she hated more than anything else, sounded terribly wrong. Ga Yoon bowed in reverence. Ju Yeon paid her no attention. The comforting hand of her mother, landed gently on the shoulder of Ju Yeon. Each guest filed a last flower on the coffin of Seung Hyun before the arrival of gravediggers. On leaving the cemetery, sirens were heard. Ju Yeon suspected it. As she had expected, they did not take long to find the culprit. But she was ready. A police car blocked the passage. Totally scared, Ju Yeon's mother watched her daughter. Ju Yeon kissed her mother's cheek and smiled. The time had come. 
- "Miss Lee Ju Yeon, you are under arrest for the murder of Choi Seung Hyun. Please follow us without history. You have the right to call a lawyer to prepare your defense.
Ju Yeon turned. She opened the small compartment that contained the large black ring of Seung Hyun, and took the capsule that was there. She put the cap between his teeth and began to walk towards the car, and police officer who was waiting with handcuffs. 
- "Seung Hyun ... Do you see me ? I'll join you now..." She whispered. 

 
Ju Yeon crunched the capsule, while moving. His legs began to shake. A tear on her cheek. The girl tottered and fell on the floor. It was no more.

 

Yeeeehaa ! So the time has come ! This is my first one shot. Google Translate is seriously my best friend haha. This is a story I wrote some months ago in French. I hope you enjoyed my english translation. Even if I'm sure I did a loooot of mistakes XD If you can find some, please tell me ! I'll rectify !

Well for the story, I know some haters will say : "NAAAAH You made TOP dying !" . Yes. Right. First, I wanted to use Minho from SHINee or TaecYeon for 2PM, but I wanted someone who could be class, even when he dies. TOP is just the perfect man XD And it doesn't mean I hate him. No. He is my bias for ever. This is just a story I wanted to write. Something different. Something sad for change ! :D And JuYeon is just perfect in this kind of character I think ! :)