7 years later

Don't Cry Sungmin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There is a time skip of 7 years from the first chapter into this.. (cause 7 years is so significant for me)

 

I'm sorry it took me a year to finish it.. As many of you knows.. I at chaptered fic.


 

Kangin's POV

 

“I’m sorry kangin, you’re a great guy and an awesome lover, but… I don’t know it’s seems that you are just no there. Kinda like your mind or your heart is stuck somewhere I cannot reach”

 

“What do you mean? We’re okay, we’re working out” I tried to stay calm, how many times have this happened to me? I lost count already.

 

“Yeah we’re working out, just not the way relationships work, maybe it’s time you stop running and hiding away so you can figure out what you really want.

 

That argument with my last lover have been the wake up call for me that I should face my past. I packed my things, asked for a leave at work and took the next flight back home.

 

It's been 7 years since I left, spending almost half of that in the military and then I got an office Job. Being 29, of course I tried to settle down. I dated a few girls and guys but something is always missing.

 

Kangin-Hyung, please say you'll wait for me?

I'll save all my kisses just for you

Kangin-hyung, I really love you


 

These words, they keep haunting me. I tried to forget it, forget him and his smile, but at the back of my mind, it’s there. Reminding me of what I left behind 7 years ago.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 

I arrived back at our own little neighborhood at little while after dinner and my mom was crying and hugging the air out me as soon as she opens the door. We talked for a while and I gave her a summary of how my life have been for the past 7 years.

 

“why don’t you go upstairs and unpack? I’ll prepare your favorite food for you” I smiled at my mom and went to my room. Everything is still the same and the room have been kept clean. I look outside my window and saw the backyard of Sungmin’s house.

The Gazebo is still there, the garden is illuminated by tiny garden lamps that gives it a serene aura. I remember that time when I turned down Sungmin harshly there. I smiled while I pulled out the little velvet box in my hand. Soon I will make everything right again. All those heartaches that I caused him in that place will be replace with new memory. A Happy one.

 

I look closely at their house to see if anything changes and that is when I noticed that all curtains are closed and the house is completely dark, like no one is at home. I went downstairs and made my way into the kitchen.

 

“Mom, is someone still livin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter