1

Don't Cry Sungmin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungmin's POV

 

Kangin-Hyung, please say you'll wait for me?

I'll save all my kisses just for you

Kangin-hyung, I really love you

 

Sungmin                                                                                           

 

I smiled as I folded the letter that I made for Kangin-Hyung. He lived just on the next house from us and I have known him for 10 years now.

I don't remember when this started, all I know is Kangin-Hyung is the one I want to grow-up with.

I was feeling giddy when I put the letter in his mailbox and I happy skipped towrds back our house.

 

"Yah! Minnie"

I turn around and I saw Kyuhyun-hyung walking my way smirking. I stopeed skippping and waited for him to reach me.

"Hey Hyung, aren't you supposed to be in Class? College students are having exams now right?" I asked him. Kyuhyun-hyung is Kangin-Hyung's best friend and while Kangin-Hyung is the perfect prince, Kyuhyun-Hyung is like the Evil knight.

"I finished my exams early than the rest of them so they let me out" He says upon reaching me and ruffling my hair.

"Aish!!" I slap his hand away " will you quit that? I'm not a kid anymore"

"Hmm you're right, age wise you're not a kid anymore, but appearance and height definitely still a kid" He said while laughing

"Yah!" I tried to puch him but he started running away. I chased after him and since he is not the most fit person and I am a member of sports club I caught up with him and tackled him down the road while messing his already messed up hair.

We were tackling each other and messing around when I heard his voice.

" you two sure do look like a bunch of idiots rolling on the side of the road like that " me and Kyuhyun-Hyung both looked and saw Kangin -hyung standing there with his and Kyuhyun's bag on his shoulder. I stood up dusting my clothes smiling at him and glaring at Kyuhyun.

now Kangin-hyung said that I look like an idiot and it's all his FAULT

"Sungmin, your mom is already looking for you, she asked me to tell you that it's almost dinner time" I nodded at Kangin-hyung and started to walk back towards home.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It was after dinner that my mom told me that Kangin-Hyung wants to talk to me. My heart beat inreased as I came nearer in the little Gazebo in our side garden. I saw Kangin-Hyung sitting there holding a paper in his hand. That's when I knew that he have already read my letter.

If Possible my heart beats faster than before. I walk inside the gazebo and seat on the bench opposite him.

"Hyung, you wanted to talk?" I ask him, my voice barely audible but I know he heard me when he looked at me, his expression unreadable.

"Y-Yeah, it's about this letter" 

"Hyung, that's not a joke, I really like you, love you even Hyung"

"Min, you're only 15, you'll grow up and you'll realize that you don't feel the same way" I strted t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter