Question

Question - Soohyun

At the studio, Soohyun sang and danced but one of the choreographers came back from maternity leave and brought her brand new baby with her. The members all cooed at the baby as she passed him around, once it got to Soohyun all he could think about was you and how it would be so wonderful to have a baby with you.

They let out practice early as he walked home. Plans began to swirl in his head as he knew that you would work late today. Opening the door, he began working on the romantic evening that he would propose the idea of a child to you.

Making your favorite dish, he sang along as he spread candles around the apartment along with flower pedals. Working for hours on this special dish, he kept the food warm as he changed into a romantic outfit. Black pants and a red shirt with the top buttons undone, fixing his hair to your favorite style, he smiled at himself as he came back into the kitchen as he tasted the lovely meal.

Rubbing your hands gently, this job surely pushed you to your limits as you couldn’t wait to get out of here. Eying the clock, you left out of your seat as the clock hit the late hour. Pulling on your coat, you walked happily home, singing to some of Soohyun’s songs.

The door opened as he finished plating the items. Moving behind the pillar, he waited for your reaction as you came in and hung up your coat.

Seeing all of the beautiful candles, and pedals around the place, you walked in some more, the place setting for two was beautiful as Soohyun walked around the corner and leaned against the pillar as he smiled at you. The gentle smile on your face said all as he put his hands in his pockets and walked up to you.

"Welcome home jagiya." He kissed your cheek as his hand wrapped around your waist.

"Did you do this, all of this?" You looked up at him in surprise that he would go to this length with something. With a small nod from him and a smile to match, you bit your lip as you couldn’t recall a special occasion that was today.

"Is there something special that is happening today?" You asked looking down at your feet in embarrassment.

"No, I just wanted to ask you a question." Soohyun smiled as he wrapped his other arm around your waist and held you from behind.

"We already got married, silly." You chuckled as you closed your eyes and rested your head on his shoulder.

"I know, I just want to ask you another one, but after we eat." He pulled out your chair for you as you sat and he sat across from you. Soohyun watched your positive reaction to his food as he smiled and ate after you.

"This is so good, very good." You smiled at him as he can’t help but beam his perfect smile for you.

As you both finished dinner, he stood up and took your hand into his. Walking over to the couch, he sat down and you snuggled into him as he wrapped his arm around you.

"What was your question that this is all about?" You said as you watched the stars twinkle outside the large windows.

"I would really love to have a child with you." Soohyun said as he watched you with all the love in his heart. Your head moved up and looked at him.

"What makes you say that?" You looked up at him with worry not knowing what you thought of all of this.

"Well, one of our choreographers brought in her new born baby and he was so cute. He just sat in your arms and slept, his eyes were big and perfect. His little fingers gently opened and closed and his little feet kicked and his smile was priceless." Soohyun was lost in the little boy that he saw today as you smiled at him. "I just wanted to ask you, since we have to do this together."

"I would love to, I love the idea… I just am unsure." You looked down at your hands as you played with your fingers. Soohyun’s hand rested on yours as he nuzzled his head against your affectionately.

"We will do this together, I will always be by your side and never leave you. I promised." He gently kissed your temple as you nodded.

"I want to have a baby with you too." You said after several silent minutes as Soohyun smiled happily.

"You don’t have to do this because of me." Soohyun turned your head to look into your eyes.

"I am doing this for us." You smiled and gently pressed your lips against his as it turned into an unbridled night full of passion and love.