thanks for the last misunderstanding

thanks for the last misunderstanding

"Your fluffy black hair makes you look even cuter.

 Your eyes which shine so brightly makes me get captivated even more.

 Your uniform which is ironed to perfection.

 Your tanned skin makes you look even hotter.

 Happy Valentines' Day to you!!!

 

 

 

                      NOT

 p.s. sorry, you just received a prank letter from us :)"

 

"Are you seriously going to put this letter into his locker tomorrow morning?!" I asked my friends, who were the masterminds behind this prank letter which was going to be given to my crush.

"Of course! But relax, we won't be writing your name," They assured me.

Well, I'm not going to care anyway. They can do whatever they want as long as I'm not involved.

 

The next day

"Guess what? His locker was unlocked this morning and we managed to put the letter into his locker," My friend told me.

I shrugged my shoulders as I felt that it was not a big deal.

 

@xxxxxxxxxx 140213 1539

Thanks for all the Valentines' presents and letters. I really like them a lot :)

 

I was practically screaming in my head when I saw what my crush had just tweeted onto his Twitter. Did he see the letter? Did he mean that he like the letter too? Thoughts flowed through my mind as I kept on wondering the possibilities.

 

Even since that day, I started to have lots of random eye contacts with him. Maybe it's because I've been staring at him constantly. But until one day when I'm walking home with my friend, there's a commotion behind us. I turned back and I was so shocked because it was my crush and his friends! I immediately turned to my friend for help but all she told me was "Let's walk the same way as them" and gave me that evil smile.

 

"~~~!~~~!~~~!" Why are they calling my name? They shouldn't know my name at all! How did this happen? I turned to my friend and she was as surprised as me.

"They're calling you. Ohmy! They know your name!"

As much as I'm tempted to turn back to see if they were really calling my name, I was too coward to turn back and look at them. Despite them repeatedly calling out my name, I continued walking with my friend without turning back until our paths were separated.


That day when I went home, I kept thinking about it. How did they know my name when I've never even interact with them before? It's impossible and I did not dare to think too far from reality. Maybe they weren’t even calling my name and I had misheard it. It's impossible that my crush would like me too. I told myself that I should not be delusional and that my feelings would not be reciprocated.


Few weeks later

I was laying on my bed, scrolling through my Instagram feed as usual. Until one certain post caught my attention. It was a post by my crush. But what I saw in the post made my heart shatter. I could not believe my eyes. I could feel hot tears welling up my eyes. “What?” I thought in my heart. “What is this…” My crush posted a picture of him and his classmate. Oh no, it’s not his classmate but his classmate-turned-girlfriend. Hah, I seriously had thought too much. I’ve over-estimated myself. Who was I to have caught his attention? How stupid am I to have thought he had possibly liked me too. I went to click onto the girl’s Instagram account and realised how perfect she was for him. They were practically a match made in heaven. The girl was so pretty and cute, a girl that every guy would like. At that moment, I had totally given up.

However, giving up was not easy at all. I could not fight off the urge to look at him every morning during assembly. I could not stop myself from wanting to walk the longer way when changing classroom just to walk past his classroom and take a look at him. I had to give up my feelings but I could not. I found myself still looking at his social media. I found myself still staring at him every time I saw him. I found myself still loving him and I could not stop it.


Nobody says that when your crush is in a relationship, you could not look at him.
Nobody says that when your crush is in a relationship, you had to stop all your feelings for him.
Nobody says that when your crush is in a relationship, it’s with you.

And nobody says that when your crush is in relationship, you cannot wish him have a good relationship ahead, live a life for yourself.