Chapter 1

Unexpected

Chapter 1 - Encounter

 

Kyungsoo went to the school auditorium where the auditions shall be held.

*I will just sing. I think I'm pretty good at it. Hopefully I’ll win, after all mom said my voice was angelic. I hope she isn’t lying.* Kyungsoo thought while he mindlessly walked until he bumped into someone when he is about to turn in the corner. Kyungsoo was able to balance himself not to fall on his back so as the stranger. When he finally recovered, he looked to the stranger and became a little bit shocked. The guy was seriously good-looking and hot. The guy is a junior too and he noticed that he hadn’t seen this person around the junior dorms so he must be new.

“I’m so sorry! Are you okay?” the stranger said.

“Yes. I'm okay.” Kyungsoo said and was about to leave until the stranger asked,

“Do you possibly know the way to the auditorium? If it is okay, will you teach me the way? I just transferred here this semester so I haven't memorized all the buildings.”

Kyungsoo thought for a while before answering. *He must be planning to join the contest. Should I show him the way? Well I need to pass, and in order to pass I need to win. He seems to be good. My instinct says he’ll be a big competitor for me. I know I shouldn’t do this but if he misses the audition he won’t be able to perform right? I’m really sorry but I need to do this.*

“Hello? Are you really fine?” The stranger must have noticed his blank stare to him.

“Ah yes! It’s near the school gymnasium. The gymnasium is at the back of the school. You will see a sign that leads you to the auditorium from there,” Kyungsoo stated.

The stranger thanked him and went on his way.

*The gymnasium is at the back of the school while the auditorium is at the front.  He’ll surely miss the audition since he’ll be lost.* Kyungsoo thought while he started walking to the auditorium.

 


 

*I hope I could win this contest. My English grade is so bad. I could use this opportunity since dancing is my hobby. Thanks to the cute guy named Do Kyungsoo that I bumped on earlier, I could go to the auditions on-time. He really have nice eyes, I hope I can be friends with him since were on the same year* The stranger thought while he walked towards the gymnasium.

He reached the gymnasium and started searching.

 


 

*I reached the auditorium on time. The auditions have just started.* Kyungsoo thought.

Kyungsoo signed for the audition and waited for his turn. He was the last to perform.  The only judge was Donghae-seonsaengnim.

Nothing really caught his attention. Some danced, some sang, but surprisingly no one acted. The performances were ordinary. Some were good but not that catchy. His turn came up and he sang. After his turn Donghae smiled at him, looking satisfied. At that moment he thought, *I will surely win*. The audition ended and he went home immediately, excited to tell his best friends what happened at the auditions.

 


 

The stranger still found no sign to reach the auditorium.

*Where is the auditorium?* He walked around the area but he found no signs again.

*Damn, I’m gonna miss the auditions!* He found a guard patrolling and asked, “Sir, excuse me. Where is the auditorium?”

“It’s on the front near the fountain.” The guard replied and he was stunned. Everything clicked like puzzle pieces and he figured out that the cute guy earlier deceived him. He thanked the guard and rushed to the auditorium. *That guy! I seriously thought he was a nice person, but I guess I thought wrong. You really shouldn’t trust someone because they look innocent. Such a waste, that Kyungsoo-guy was really cute. I’ll find him and make him pay.*

At the time he reached the auditorium, the audition is done.

"Do Kyungsoo, you are so dead," the stranger declared.

 


A/N: 

Don't worry, this won't be a long chaptered fic.  Comments are appreciated! :D