Chapter 2

Unexpected

Chapter 2 - Plans

 

Kyungsoo went home directly after auditioning. He found Chanyeol and Kris bickering at home.

“Really… You guys should just stop annoying each other and start dating! You look like a married couple arguing over non-sense things.” Kyungsoo stated. Chanyeol blushed while glaring at Kyungsoo. Well, Chanyeol have feelings for the other and his best friends are only the ones who knew it. Kris, Chanyeol’s classmate and Luhan’s roommate, clearly have feelings for the other too, it’s just that they are too dense to sense their feelings for each other.

“Uh… Hi Kyungsoo, I’m staying this night at your dorm. Sehun asked me to switch room for this day since he wants to spend time with his boyfriend Luhan.” Kris explained.

“Okay. If I know, they’ll just do naughty things! Well, have you guys eaten dinner already? I’ll cook something,” Kyunsoo inquired.

“Those two lovebirds might look innocent, but they are not… Haha, no Kyung, we had not eaten dinner yet.” Chanyeol replied.

“Okay, I’ll just be at the kitchen if you need me… and please stop talking so loud. It’s creepy considering you guys have deep voices.” Kyungsoo said.

“Okay.” Kris answered.

*I’ll just tell them tomorrow about the audition. They need time alone, kekeke. Now, what should I cook?* Kyungsoo thought while striding towards the kitchen.

 

 


 

After they ate Kyungsoo washed the dishes and headed straight to his room. Since it’s getting late Kris inquired “Yeol, where is Sehun’s room? He said I’ll stay there.”

“Here, come with me.” Chanyeol answered while going towards Sehun’s room. When they are standing at the door of Sehun’s room, they realized that it’s locked.

“Huh, it’s locked. Where am I going to sleep then?” Kris inquired.

“Um… you can sleep with me at my bed since its large… i-if that’s okay to you,” Chanyeol replied while blushing a bit. Thinking of sleeping beside Kris is making his heart flutter.

*This must be Sehun’s plan! I don’t know if I should thank him or not. I feel nervous at the thought of sleeping beside Kris… I should not let him notice.* Chanyeol thought.

“Uh… Since there is no couch, I guess I’ll take your offer.” Kris said, not failing to notice the discomfort of Chanyeol.

They went to Chanyeol’s room which is beside Sehun’s room. Chanyeol made his way to the bed and after settling himself in the covers, he made space for Kris to sleep. After settling himself on the bed, Kris asked, “Yeol… Are you really that annoyed to me? Well, since we always argue over petty things and sometimes you get uncomfortable around me…”

*Omo! He misunderstood my actions! He has noticed my uneasiness around him.* Chanyeol thought before answering, “I-it’s not that… umm… I guess I was just a bit... nervous you know since… umm… you’re taller than me! Yes! You know… umm… I’m always used to be taller than my friends. That is the reason why I’m a bit intimidated to you…” *Lame excuse! I almost confessed. Argh! He must be thinking I’m weird.* Chanyeol continued, “The reason we always bicker because I really don’t know what to talk about with you…”

“That’s a relief. Thanks Yeol. Good night.” Kris answered.

“Good night Kris…” Chanyeol answered before dozing off.

 


 

Meanwhile…

“They must be sleeping now Hyungie… they must be sleeping together because of my brilliant idea!” Sehun said while cuddling with his boyfriend in bed. They just finished watching a movie.

“Really Sehun, you are naughty. Haha. Now kiss me and let’s sleep boo.”

 

 


 

 

“Haha! I knew it! I’ll be winning this contest! The other contestants were not that good,” Kyungsoo ecstatically bragged among his best friends while having lunch. They always chat every lunch since they don’t meet at the dorm in the morning because they have different schedules, when Kyungsoo wakes up the others is still on the dreamland.

“Don’t be so sure hyung,” Sehun said while feeding his boyfriend since Luhan is joining them for lunch.

“Yeah Kyung, they might be hiding their true talent. Yah Sehun, I know you intentionally locked your room! Knowing Kyungsoo will sleep earlier and will locks his room; you knew he would have no choice to sleep with me! It was so embarrassing. I woke up cuddling with Kris! Now were more awkward with each other. I don’t know if I should strangle you or not,” Chanyeol said while glaring at the younger.

“I gave you the chance to confess! He clearly likes you back, idiot! You wasted it, poor you… and now you are even more uncomfortable with each other.” Sehun said and Luhan agreed.

“How did you know he likes me back? He didn’t even tell you. I don’t want to assume things, and I’m not ready yet.” Chanyeol replied and he slumped back on his chair.

“Sehun is right, Yeol. You should try confessing. I think he likes you too. The way he looks at you is different. He even smiles at you often! You know Kris doesn’t do that normally.” Kyungsoo stated.

“I don’t know….” Chanyeol replied while thinking about it.

“I need to go; I have to do my assignment at the library.” Kyungsoo said while preparing to leave.

They bid their goodbyes and went separate ways.

The class was over in a jiffy. Kyungsoo went home immediately and found the room empty. He was about to watch TV until someone knocked at the door.

He opened the door and was a bit surprised to see Hyukjae-seonsaengnim.

 


 

“Annyeong Eunhyuk seonsaengnim! What brings you here sir?” Kyungsoo asked cheerfully. Hyukjae liked to be called by his nickname Eunhyuk, which is given by his childhood friend and rumored boyfriend Donghae. Hyukjae was Kyungsoo’s former professor.

“Annyeong Kyungsoo, I’m here to ask you to clarify things.” Eunhyuk said.

Kyungsoo became a bit troubled. He thought *What could be this all about?*before answering, “Sure, sir.”

“Is it true that you purposely gave wrong directions to this guy yesterday?” Hyukjae asked and then revealed a familiar guy.

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened as he saw the guy. *It was him! How did he track me? He reported me so maybe he knew my name; but how? Don’t tell me he has powers!? No, that’s silly even though he’s handsome he can’t have powers. Oh my, what do I do?* Kyungsoo thought while staring at the guy.

“I guess your reaction confirms it. Well, I don’t really know your reasons but I know you are not a delinquent so I’ll let this pass, but you need to tutor Kai to make up on what you did. Kai is failing at English and you have nice grades at it so I think it is the most suitable penalty.  I don’t want to hear that you two are making trouble, okay?” Hyukjae said, looking sternly at both of them before leaving.

“I talked to Donghae-seonsaengnim about the incident and asked him to let me audition late. He said okay and I got accepted and I saw your name on the list too. Then he asked Hyukjae-seonsaengnim to accompany me to you for clarifications.” *Did you really think you can deceive me that much? You thought wrong cutie. I know you purposely made me miss the auditions to lessen your rivals. I’ll be beating you’re so-called talent to make you pay. Kekeke* Kai thought after he spoke, while looking at him knowingly.

“How did you know my name?” Kyungsoo asked slightly bewildered.

“I saw your ID when we bumped. It’s a habit of mine to know the name of who I talk to. I didn’t know it will be useful. Did you think I had powers?” Kai teased.

“I didn’t!” Kyungsoo blushed after almost being caught.

“I’m tired and I want to go back so just text me the details, okay? Here’s my number.” Kai said before putting his number on a piece of paper. *He blushed! Haha! He’s so damn cute. Kekeke*

“So what is your talent?” Kyungsoo said as he thought *So you think you won? Not yet handsome. I should at least know his talent, so I can plan how I can disrupt him and make him fail.*

“Ah? I dance.” Kai answered.

Before Kai left, he winked at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo smirked.

They both thought, *This is going to be fun.*

 

 


 

A/N:  If you have certain suggestions you are welcome to comment. Thanks :)

If the chapter is still a bit short I'll try to make it longer on the next chapters. If there is any mistakes, please do not hesitate to comment it. Thanks again. :D