Irresistible Lips

Monday to Sunday

“Noona, noona, noon-…?”

“Hyeonshil gatji anha mideojiji anha geunyang kkumman gata modeun ge~! Modeun ge~!”* Once again, you were belting out Changsub’s solos while sweeping the store, since it was slow again.

“Ahem… noona?”

You perked up and turned around almost mortified. “Omo~! When did you get here?!”

Changsub laughed his cute laugh that always makes you blush, “Noona, you should think about becoming an idol. Your singing voice is very beautiful.”

“Aishhh, this kid…”

Changsub, like he promised, visited the café every free night he had. He visited so often that s were curious as to why he’s always frequenting one café. They were starting to grow suspicious.

“Noona, you always sing my parts so passionately. I think you sing them better than me!”

“Yah, stop spouting nonsense. Are you having your usual drink again tonight?”

“Nehhhhh~! Noona, can you teach me how to make it?”

“Mwo? So sudden? Arasso, I’ll teach you. Come here…” you guided Changsub behind the counter and showed him how to make his Iced Americano.

“Okay, so the cup you always get is 16oz. That means we add 2 shots of espresso! Since you love coffee, you know that an Iced Americano is just espresso and water, right? Well, we fill this cup up with ice and pour the espresso straight over it and top it off with more water, if needed. And that’s it!”

“Wah~ that simple? Let me try!”

You watched over Changsub’s shoulder as he’s brewing the espresso, following your instructions closely.

“Done! Here, noona, you taste it!”

You nodded and took a sip. Truthfully, you didn’t like Iced Americanos because they were too bitter for your liking, but you decided to smile genuinely and gave Changsub a thumbs up.

“Good job, Changsub-ah! It tastes delicious! But I don’t drink Americanos so here, you can have it!” You handed the drink back to Changsub who gladly took it. He started to stare at the straw.

“Something wrong?” you ask him, pulling him out of his daze.

“Huh? Oh, nothing at all! Thanks for teaching me, noona! I can’t wait to boast about it at the dorm to the members!” he started laughing that silly laugh that made you start laughing with him.

Changsub POV:

While ______ noona was distracted with sweeping, I continued to stare at the straw. ______ noona’s lips touched this straw. If I take a sip, it would be an indirect kiss, wouldn’t it? Oh my God! Eottoke?! My mind is going crazy!

“Changsub-ah, you keep staring at the straw. Is there something wrong? What, do you think I have cooties? Here, let me get you another straw…”

“A-a-aniya! No need, noona!” I shout as I started to drink from the straw. I can feel my cheeks burning. I can’t let noona see me blushing!

“Uhhh, noona, I have to get going! Thank you again for the drink, I’ll visit again and you can teach me something else!” I winked at her while she laughed and shook her head.

“Arasso, Changsub-ah. Get home safe. See you soon!” She smiled at me and waved me goodbye. Her smile always brightens my mood.

I waved goodbye to her and headed out the door. I can’t believe I had an indirect kiss with _____ noona! These days, I find myself staring at her lips more often… they’re so full and look so soft… aishhhh, what am I saying?! She would never go for a guy like me.

I finally arrived at the dorm and headed inside.

“Hyung~! Back so soon?” Hyunsik greeted me with his old man smile.

“Neh, where are the other members?” I ask him while sipping my Americano. Suddenly, I stopped and stared at the straw again.

“Hyung, something wrong? Did they make the drink wrong?” Hyunsik looked at the cup.

“Huh? Ah… aniyo…”

“Why are you blushing, hyung? Huh?” Hyunsik started to look at my face more closely.

“Ahhh, will you get out of my face already?! I’m not blushing!”

“Changsub Hyung is blushing?!” Sungjae walked out of our bedroom and into the kitchen where Hyunsik and I were standing.

“Aish, I’m not blushing, guys! Really!”

“Hyung, your face is red! Hahahaha!” There goes Sungjae with his crazy laugh again.

“I’m going to the practice room for some peace and quiet!” I shout as I start to turn around and head back out the door.

“Hyung! Hyung! Don’t leave! Mianhae! Will you take me to the café next time? I want to see what’s so great about this place you’re always going to. It had to be good, since you’re a coffee fanatic, right?” Hyunsik asked.

“Go with me next time?” Take Hyunsik with me next time? I’m not sure if I want to introduce any of the members to ____ noona… they’re all much better looking than me, what if she falls for them? Aishhhh, don’t be silly. She knows what we all look like. Aish, why am I still pondering about this? Hyunsik is waiting on an answer…

“OK, I’ll take you with me tomorrow.”

“Can I go too, Hyung? Can I?” Sungjae started to jump up and down like a child. Living up to the maknae role…

“Neh, you can come too.” Mianhae, _____ noona. I hope you don’t mind the extra company….

 

_________________________________________________________

A/N: Anneyong~! Originally, this was meant to be a oneshot, but I decided to just make it into a series! So here's Chapter 2! Enjoy!