One

The Deal

“Kya! Oppa is so handsome today!”

Early in the morning, the campus was filled with screams and screeches of teenage girls as they trailed behind a group of four boys - they called themselves “EXO”. They were like the real life version of the F4, breathtakingly beautiful as they swept down the corridors, leaving a trail of drooling girls - and some boys.

Girls would die to be their girlfriends and boys would do anything to be one of them. Baekhyun was not an exception.

Meet Baekhyun, the most persistent EXO-wannabe in Wolf High. He would hide amidst the screaming girls, taking any chance he got to get to and befriend those extremely popular and good looking boys. To be one of them.

Today seemed to be Baekhyun’s lucky day, as Kris, the leader of the four finally seemed to notice Baekhyun after many excruciating months of being shoved between the bodies of screaming girls.  

It was during lunch, and Baekhyun finally caught a chance to speak with Kris alone. Without any distractions. It was an extremely hard opportunity to come by and Baekhyun had jumped at the chance to ask -no, beg- Kris to allow him to join his little group.

Kris was at least a head taller than him, and he was forced to crane his neck in order to look Kris in the eye. Curse his height, or lack of.

“Hello, I’m Baekhyun.” Baekhyun bowed ninety degrees, hoping to get a good impression from the giant as he bit his lip in anticipation.

“I’m Kris.” Kris nodded his head in greeting.

“Of course I know who you are!” Baekhyun exclaimed, before turning red and covering his mouth in embarrassment. “I mean, you’re the most popular guy in the whole school.”

“Hmm, so what do you need, Baekhyun.” Kris leaned against the lockers behind him and crossed his arms across his chest.

“W-well I… I would like to join EXO.” Baekhyun breathed, “I would do anything.” Now, Baekhyun was a confident guy, but he was a stuttering mess when in front of his “idol”.

“Anything?” Kris pushed himself away from the lockers with his feet and put his a finger to his lip. “How about…”

A loud yelp and sounds of books falling caused the two to whip their head into the direction of the disturbance, only to see a boy collecting a huge pile of books from the ground. He had wild frizzy hair that stuck out in all directions and a huge pair of glasses perched on his nose. His entire appearance just screamed “I’m a nerd!” .

“So, Baekhyun. You would do anything, you say?” Kris smirked. “Let’s make a deal.”

“Yes!” Baekhyun nodded eagerly.

“The deal is simple. Make him call in love, then dump him in front of the whole school.”

Gulping, Baekhyun turned to look at the boy again, only to meet eyes with the other. He gave Baekhyun a creepy smile that showed his full set of teeth and his eyes started twitching. Baekhyun turned around and gave a disgusted scoff, before straightening his shoulders.

“Sure, seems easy.”

 

 

-

 

 

 

Hello readers! I'm so so sorry for the long update. So this is just a short introduction to the story. Hope you enjoyed reading it! :) Please tell me what you think about it so far!