Liars Kisses (JongYu)

Just Simple: Concise

not sure what is this.. not even fluffy  -_-


liars kisses


“Oh, I don’t know, Jjong. It seems so weird,” Jinki said.

“Come on, hyung! Heechul hyung did that many times, and the fans like it! Think that as a fanservice at the concert. Besides, I almost did it with Taemin last year.”

“Almost, Jjong. Not actually did it. It’s different. And why does it have to be me?” he tries to drag the conversation longer as the younger slowly traps him to the end of the couch.

“JongYu is popular now, hyung! So, let’s do it already!” he insists as he leans closer to the older’s face, leaving some millimeters between them. By that time, Jinki thinks that he’s already a goner. He closes his eyes to welcome what he’s not really welcome—Jonghyun’s lips.

Their lips met and an electricity runs through Jinki’s entire body. Jonghyun has his hand pulls the back of Jinki’s neck so he couldn’t escape. He didn’t know that Jonghyun is such an before. Even more when the younger actually beg for an entrance to his mouth with his tongue around Jinki’s lips. Jinki defense himself and not letting the opportunity comes. When Jonghyun finally gave up, he bit Jinki’s lower lips.

“Yah! What was that for?!” Jinki asked, flustered.

“You should open it, hyung. That way much ier,” he said while looking intently to Jinki’s lips.

Before he could launches his second attack, the leader already stands up, “I-I need to get some waters,” he states, leaving the smirking dino.

This doesn’t stop Jonghyun.

Ever since that day, the younger became bolder and kisses him many times whenever they left alone. At first, it’s just a peck. Then before long, Jonghyun gets what he wants. The kiss became deeper and deeper the next time they do it. Their tongues will battling with each other’s and they will panting hard when their lips parting. Sometimes, Jonghyun will sneaks up to the leader’s room just to kiss him under the blanket, without the other’s knowing.

But the fanservice never really shows up, as it’s actually just a lie that Jonghyun made to kiss his hyung. And maybe, maybe Jinki isn’t that gullible as well after one kiss to another.

One thing for sure, those days of kissings hasn’t ended yet.

 

JongYu is one of my favorite OTP, along with OnSica..
but i can't properly write them. dnw.
i tried it several times and this is the most decent one that I could write -_-
hope you still like it, though..