Light or Deep (KyuSica)

Just Simple: Concise

light or deep

 

Jessica loves to have a small happiness in her everyday’s life.

Only the small ones. Enough to make her smile, but not enough to keep her excited. Enough to made her day, but not enough to be so precious to her. She likes those to be simple and light, which soon gone away but left the warmth in her heart.

Maybe that’s why she’s not quite fond of Cho Kyuhyun.

Many girls want him for themselves, but Jessica always thought that he’s a burden. He might have a nice soothing voice, handsome appearance, attractive persona, but she never once wants to be close to him.

It’s just because Jung Jessica likes sweet, simple, and short happiness, while Cho Kyuhyun always wanting for more. He likes it deep, meaningful—a happiness with commitment and promises. In her eyes, the happiness that he wants is something impossible without getting hurt in the process. She’s not going to play in it. It’s beyond her league. Even though he’s been asking her for many times already now.

“Changed your mind already?” he asked playfully, with a smirk on his face, but she knew he asked with sincerity.

“Oppa! You don’t have to ask me everytime we met.. Besides, do you really think it’s easy to change my mind? Told you, I won’t.”

“I know. But I am having a difficult times to change my mind too. I guess I’m going to stick with it a little longer.”

“Stubborn!”

“You too, Princess,” he smiled while ruffling her hair, “I love you. See you later!”

“You ruined my hair!” she shouted but the man has already left.

She was left alone in the corridor. And as her cheeks began to burn, she realized something. ‘Well, maybe it’s not too bad to play in it for once.’
 

Guess who’s got a good news the next time they met~