Different (Sunggyu x Onew)

Just Simple: Concise

 

Not a drabble, but surely not a proper oneshot, either


different


At first, he noticed him because they both are leaders. Then he noticed him because they both are the main vocals. The next time, he noticed him because they both are clumsy.

He could say that he feels that Jinki is his other form in the same age. They share so many similarities. But it’s not like he knew him personally. In fact, they met only in several variety shows. He knows nothing other than Jinki’s public image. Maybe it’s the same for Jinki. But he can’t help but to feels happy to see someone that has similar vibes as he is. Although the truth is actually killing him now.

The fact that Infinite has became a part of SM family makes him continuously came across the other leader. He notices him more than he had before. He notices how they actually very different in many things. He notices how his imagination doesn’t match with the reality. He notices how, in fact, Jinki is more charming than he could resist.

It is a big crisis for Sunggyu. He wonders how that cute adorable bunny can smile so beautifully. He wonders why he feels his stomach tightens everytime Jinki greets him. He wonders when exactly he went to the wrong direction in his attempt to observes Jinki more.

Pretty is not the right term to describes Jinki—it rather fits Taemin. He’s not gorgeous either—unlike his bandmate, Jonghyun. But Sunggyu always thought that the word beautiful and warm suit Jinki the most. And he decides that he loves beautiful and warm more than pretty or gorgeous.

It’s not hidden from the members of SHINee and Infinite as well. They clearly see how Sunggyu always acts affectionately everytime he faces Jinki. He’s not hiding his feelings. He lets it known. Even Jinki could tell this already. And he loves that. He loves how Jinki will stutter everytime they speak to each other. He loves how the pink shades will climb upon Jinki’s adorable cheeks. He loves how Jinki will actually don’t know how to react around him. It just makes him more adorable than he has already before. Everyday, the tinge in Sunggyu’s heart becomes bigger.

“I love you, Jinki,” he finally said it while cornering Jinki in the closed practice room. He left no room for Jinki to avoids him.

“Y-y-you mean you just like me, right?” that stutter and pink cheeks again, tries to convinces himself that it isn’t love, “You didn’t have to state it like that. E-everyone will mistook it.”

A smirk appears on Sunggyu’s face. He lit Jinki’s face up with both of his hands and plants a surprise kiss on the other’s cheek. The cheeks he always wanting to bite.

“Wha--,” Jinki lost of words. His face turns redder.

“It’s different, Jinki. I’m not liking you. I’m in love with you,” he states one more time to the heated bunny who covers his face now.

Seeing that, he doesn’t know how could he take it slowly. His mind is screaming to him to taste how his lips are, how his collarbones are tempting him.

So, instead of waiting the answer, he leans his lips to Jinki’s neck, and eventually meets his parted lips. The answer can wait, he decides.

 

 

I'm tempted to continue this one, actually, but I’m too lazy to do it now.

Maybe in the future I will? Dunno.

I had to admit that I don’t really know Sunggyu’s personality, but as I rewatched High Society with Onew and Key as the guest, I had a sudden urge to write about this unique couple (the sudden urge came from the scene in the picture above). It was the first time I noticed Sunggyu. I thought that he’s actually similar to Onew. Later on, I saw him again in RunningMan, then in Weekly Idol, when Infinite came as guest. That’s when I realized that they’re actually quite different. So, this happened.

P.S. Sunggyu is not the first Infinite member that I recognize, though (you got to admit that people has a tendency to notice the visuals first—well, in this case, I came to know L first)

And for everyone who has a problem with Infinite being the part of SM, please don’t insult here!





Oh, i fell in love with his smile
 (sorry i only posted onew's pic here >.<)