[The Game | JongYu | PG-13]

Who’s Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?
"The one time Jonghyun had felt rather possessive..."
anonymous_avatar_16.gif
ANONYMOUS

… was the only time he’d ever admit to. It had won him Jinki, at least.

'Thanks,' the older man had said, pink tinting his cheeks as looked at Jonghyun shyly.

Don’t thank me, Jonghyun thinks instead of says. I don’t know what I’d have done to them if you hadn’t stopped me. Jonghyun had looked down at his bloody knuckles and torn clothes, the amount of red startling even to him. There were two men passed out on the ground, and one had already run off with his tail between his legs.

'You're not… afraid of me?' he had asked, and Jinki just smiled, shaking his head.

'But we should probably get you out of here. The cops could be here any minute,' Jinki replies smoothly, and now it is Jonghyun that is in shock as Jinki takes him by the hand—the younger is hesitant to touch him, his hands still sticky and warm with blood, but Jinki is confident, grip tight—and rushes them to his apartment building. It’s night so the security guard doesn’t notice them slinking in, and pretty soon they’re scrambling inside Jinki’s apartment.

Suddenly, Jinki had turned around, quickly pressing their lips together; when he pulled away Jonghyun could see the red blush on Jinki’s ears even in the pale moonlight.

'Thank you,' Jinki repeats again with even more sincerity than before, his voice barely above a whisper. 'Thank you for saving my life.'

I just didn’t want anyone else to touch you, Jonghyun thinks instead, eyes wide as he continues to stare incredulously at the taller man. You’re mine.

In those few seconds it seemed like Jinki could read his mind, his soulful eyes searching Jonghyun’s before he spoke again. ‘I’m Jinki.’

I know, Jonghyun doesn’t say. ‘Jonghyun,’ he replies instead.

Hesitant at first, Jinki then asks, ‘You’re not human, are you?’

Jonghyun remains silent, but his eyes say No, I’m not.

The corner of Jinki’s lip had quirked up and before he knew it Jonghyun found himself already leaning in to press their lips together again.

He needed this.

 

 

 

 

the game.