I know this feeling...

I think..... We just Got Married...


As my parents were nagging away in the car, I realised something, familiar. It was a sort of tingly feeling that I had never experienced before.When we reached home, No Eul slowly brought me up to my room and told me to rest well. He was sleeping in his own room tonight. I knew that I would not be in school for a few days.

 

The next day in school~

Wooyoung's POV

I walked into school with my hands casually in my pockets. I went towards my usual hangout spot at the end of the hallway and sat on the blue benches with my arms folded. I thought hard and estimated Sangcheol, Jisu and Rana's arrival about now but only Sangcheol and Jisu were there. That's wierd, Rana would usually be walking in the middle with them. Strange. Maybe she's still recovering from her stomach flu. Maybe I should visit her... I suddenly felt a presence next to me. I turned around and saw Donghae.

"So... where's Rana?" he asked me suddenly.

"Sick, i guess" I replied.

"How do you know?"

"Um, well, you know, Sangcheol."

"Oh... Do you.... like Rana?"

"WHAT?! No! That's impossible! Why?" I said.

"Good, cause i like her. I always have actually...but we never really talked properly until yesterday and so, i'm kinda wondering if you could help me ask her what she thinks of me cause you seem closer to her...than I am..."

"You have no idea..." I mumbled.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to ask you, why were you and Rana together the other day?"

"Um, well, we....just... coincidentally met each other there and.... our parents know each other..."

He nodded his head and at that moment, the bell rang.

 

1 week later~

It's been a week since I haven't seen Rana in school and after many considerations, I decided to visit her. I drove up to her house. I looked up at the house to see if her windows were open, but in fact, they were closed. Of course, since the weather was so cold nowadays, I'd actually be stupid to expect her windows to be open. I took a deep breath and was about to ring the doorbell when the door suddenly opened. A pale-faced Rana stood in front of me and blankly stared at me.

"What are you doing here." her voice was monotonous.

I cleared my throat and explained, "I....Uh....My parents! Yeah....My parents told me to visit you just to see if you're alright....Yes, that's it!"

She furrowed her eyebrows and looked at me weirdly. She shrugged her shoulders and shouted for her mother to welcome me in. She looked back at me.

"Anything else? If not, I'll be going upstairs to rest and let my mother talk with you, she's probably gonna offer you tea or whatever."

She was about to turn and leave when I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.

"Umm...Rana, can I talk to you for a second?"

She nodded her head and said, "You got one second. 1. Ok, enjoy tea with my mother." I held on tightly to her wrist and I wasn't planning on letting it go.

"I'm serious, Rana."

"Ok, ok, why are you being so serious all of a sudden? You tease me all the time. What's up with this?" she surrendered as she tried squirming out of my grip. As I was about to say something, Mrs. Kim walked out with a tray.

"Rana, why are you letting him stand outside? It's cold. Come in. Both of you before you two get sick."

"I already am sick, mom."

"I know, I just don't want Wooyoung to get sick, then I'll be responsible for his well-being because he came to visit even though he knew that you were sick, isn't that so considerate of him?" Rana glared at me over her shoulder and gave me signals using her eyes to go upstairs.

"Whatever you say, mom." Rana then sluggishly walked up the spiral staircase.

"Umm, sorry Mrs. Kim, I mean, Mother, please excuse me, I have to speak with Rana." I said as I bowed.

"Oh no, it's okay, go ahead, it's good that you kids are taking time to get to know each other more." I nodded my head and bowed again. I quickly made my way up the staircase and identified Rana's room. I knocked on the door and waited 5 seconds before the door opened.

"Make this quick, I just took my drowsy medicine and you have 10 minutes to talk before I'm knocked out."

"Okay.... Umm... I don't know how to start.....OH, ok, umm....you know Donghae, right?..." I began. She nodded her head slowly.

"Yeah, well...what do you think of him?..."

"Well, I think that he might be a nice guy but I've never really talked to him. Why?"

"Oh...nah, just asking. But what would you say if he asked you out?"

"Umm, I might accept it, I mean, I never really got to know him. No but seriously, something's going on, I can tell. Just tell me what is it already!"

"Well, the truth is.....Donghae likes you..."

"Wow, really? I never really thought of that. He's always looking at me during class and I have always wondered why and now I know that-"

"But I like you too."

Rana's expression changed drastically. "W-what?"