Time helps us, not destroys us

I think..... We just Got Married...

Rana's POV

"But I like you too." Wooyoung's voice was shaky as he said it.

"W-what?" I couldn't hide the shock that I was facing and my face clearly showed it.

"I swear Wooyoung, if this is another joke-"

"It's not, okay Rana! Not everything I do is a joke. Do you know how hard it is to accept the fact that I have always liked you? It's very hard! I know that you might not feel the same way but for my sake, please don't go out with Donghae."

"Wooyoung, what are you talking about? Donghae never asked me out."

"Oh really? Cause he clearly texted me to say that he's gonna ask you out tonight."

"Dude! I'm sick, how the hell am I supposed to go out with him when I can't even stand longer than 10 seconds?!"

"Please Rana, Donghae keeps his promises well. At exactly 10:10, he's going to call you to ask you out. For me, please reject it."

"Why should I do it for you? What have you done for me?"

"....I extinguished all your rumours during Jessica's reign. You wanna know why your punishments were not as bad as they were supposed to be? Because even though you rebelled against her, I talked to her mother, the principal, to ask her for her daughter to give you a 'lighter' penalty. That was after you were almost . Yes Rana, I knew about that. That was set-up by Jessica. There were so many rumours of you, claiming that you were 'taking turns' with the boys in the school. I spoke up for you. I helped you. Can't you do the same for me? .....Please." I stared blankly at Wooyoung then looked at the wall clock. *3 minutes to 10:10*  I turned back to Wooyoung again.

"So why do you like me?"

"Is there a reason to like you?"

"There are reasons not to."

"Like what?" he challenged.

"Hmm...Let's see... I slapped you, I slapped you again, I jabbed your ribs, I shouted at you, I ignored you, I rolled my eyes at you, I pushed you, smacked you and took advantage of you. So why do you still like me?"

"Because nobody's perfect. You were a nobody and in my eyes, you were perfect." I let out a small smile and before I could reply, my phone vibrated. *Incoming call: Lee Donghae* My eyes widened and I turned my attention to Wooyoung.

"What do I do?" I asked.

He smiled at me and calmly replied, "Answer it."

I hesitated but still managed to answer it. "H-hello?"

"Hey Rana, I just called to see if you were okay. So... are you?" Donghae asked

"Umm...yeah I'm fine. But I still don't know when I can be in school because even though my stomach flu is gone, I'm still down with the flu."

"Oh, poor thing, listen, I'm doing a survey, and I was wondering what do girls dislike in a guy?"

"What to girls dislike in a guy?" I repeated the question out loud and looked at Wooyoung who just shrugged.

"Well, I guess, girls don't like guys who are mean, self-absorbed, obnoxious, too playful, has lots of girls and doesn't treat a girl well." I explained as I gave Wooyoung the yes-I'm-talking-about-you face.

I heard Donghae heave a sigh of relief on the other line and I added in, "Oh, and I abosolutely do not like guys who don't tell me that they like me to my face but writing notes or calling me to go out on a date instead. Wow, I hate guys like that!" I silently giggled at myself for being so smart.

"Oh... well, thanks anyway... bye." Donghae instantly hung up. I felt bad for saying that but I had to do something to avoid being scolded by Wooyoung and speaking of Wooyoung, he was still sitting in front of me.

"There! I turned him down for you. But that doesn't mean I accept you as my "fiance" or "husband" or whatever. I still need time, but I promise you that I'll keep you in my mind. Just, give me some time. I'm sorry but I need to rest, okay? You should leave." I said.

Wooyoung nodded his head and replied, "Okay, but remember, our wedding is in 1 year, I'll treat you well till then, I promise." I agreed with him and walked him out to the entrance of my house. He bid my mother goodbye and left my driveway soon after. I finally had time to rest and think about everything. I now have 2 options, Donghae, the one I barely know, and Wooyoung, the one I'm getting 'married' to. Both don't seem like clear-cut options so, I'll just let time make the decision for me.

 

Hahaah(: Hey guys! Long time no update, hope this helps curb the cravings(: Keep commenting and let me know what you think of the story so far(: Thanks for the support! I appreciate it so much! THANK YOU~

 

 

image