I never knew there was this side of you..

I think..... We just Got Married...

Sorry guys, I'll be on HIATUS till JUNE, MAJOR EXAMS, sorry :(

 


"Now pull up your shirt."

"Pull up my what?"

"Just pull it up." I was about to do as he said but I suddenly felt nauseous again. I covered my mouth but Wooyoung suddenly took something out of his pocket, unwrapped it and stuffed it into my mouth.

"Eww.. What is this?" I asked as I on what tasted like a sweet.

"It's obviously something that will prevent you from vomiting on me."

"And WHY do you have this in your pocket?"

"Rana, we're going to a sushi restaurant, with raw fish involved. Why on earth WOULDN'T I bring this?" He said. I sighed and leaned against the bench. Wooyoung gave me a wierd look, as if I had forgotten something. Suddenly, it hit me.

"Oh yeah." I lifted up my blouse, not all the way of course, until it reached the borderline of my you-know-what. Wooyoung instantly unscrewed the ointment cap and gently rubbed the ointment on my tummy. I looked at my tummy, then at him.

"Why?" I asked as he continued rubbing my tummy.

"Why what?"

"Why are you so nice to me? You do know that I can rub it on myself right?"

"Don't be ridiculous. Why would I let you do that? You're so weak, as usual."

"Thanks for the compliment." There was silence for a few seconds then, Wooyoung spoke.

"I'm not all that bad, you know..." His voice trailed off.

"What do you mean?"

"I didn't mean to play with your feelings... I just wanted you to know that..."

"Oh, ok..."

"That's all? Aren't you gonna accept my apology?"

"That was an apology?"

"Um... yeah..."

"There wasn't a sorry in it..." I forced.

"..."

"Well?"

"Fine, I'm sorry. Happy?"

"VERY."

"So...are we....okay now?" He doubtfully asked.

"Uh...I guess so..."

"Good..." Wooyoung stared blankly at the wall behind me while still rubbing my tummy.  "Do you wanna know the truth?"

"Truth about what?" I asked.

"The truth about why my family is trying to marry me off..."

"Well, I just thought that my family was marrying me off so that they will get to merge with your parents' company which is... super big..." My voice trailed off. Wooyoung chuckled as he wiped his hands on a hankerchief.

"Is that really what they told you?" He asked as he continued to laugh. I pulled my blouse down and eyed him intently.

"What's so funny?"

"The fact that your parents didn't even tell you WHY you're getting married."

"Then I guess that's your job." I said as I folded my arms and continued on the sweet.

"Well, the truth is, my parents are about to become broke."

"B-Broke?"

"Yeah. The company is losing its customers. They can't seem to keep up with the latest brands of technology because the stock company they put their money into, failed to sell its items. So, all that money is lost. We only have a small sum of money left. So, since my father and your father started out this business together, and your father owes my father money for helping him start the company, they're gonna help each other to get things sorted out. And when we get married, the two leading companies that run the technology of South Korea will merge and they can finally become one company which earns more than you can imagine. So, let's try to work things out, not for me, or for you, but for our families. What do you say?"

".....Fine. But not for you, for No Eul so that he can have a bright future ahead of him." I said as I scratched my forearm. Wooyoung stood up and helped me up. I slowly got up while holding onto his arm for support. He held me by my waist and we slowly went out from the ladies' bathroom. Wait, I just remembered, that was the ladies' bathroom... so why wasn't there any ladies coming in there? Well, I shall put that thought on hold for now as I reached the dinner table. Mr. Jang held the chair out for me as I bowed in respect. 

"My apologies for saying this but, maybe Rana should go home. She's running a fever and I think that she isn't in very good condition right now. She fainted in the bathroom and her face looks paler than usual. I think that she should take a long rest and we should meet again another time." Wooyoung explained to the two families as he put his hand on my shoulder. My parents agreed and with difficulty, they carried me into the car. The Jangs bid us goodbye as our car zoomed off. I only noticed now that something strange was going on, with Wooyoung that is. He was always mean to me before, so why only be nice now.... I have no idea why.... but for some strange reason, my heart was fluttering....