The start of our relationship

My Boyfriend is such a Diva.

YOUR POV

The next day , everything went pretty normal but it was still a very extraordinary day, because me and Key... we're together now. I feel really great.

"Okay class! line up, we'll go see the eiffel tower now" Our teacher shouted.

I was busy talking to my friends then Key suddenly grabbed my wrist and placed his arm around my shoulders.

I can hear my friends whispering behind my back.

"EEEPP!! DID YOU HEAR? THEY'RE TOGETHER NOW! OMYGAWDD" One of my friends yelled.

Fangirls.

After our visit to the eiffel tower, we were given free time to roam around, So key took me.. shopping.

He took me to a clothes store and made me try tons of dresses and mini skirts.

" Did you like everything? I'll buy you all of those " He said.

" Key... aren't they too short for me? "

"Nah. you have flawless, tall legs. They're perfect for you, and besides , if you're feeling cold. I'm always here to hug you" He said as he was smirking.

The whole day, we roamed around paris and Key and i shared moments together. Moments we will never forget.

When the day was done and it was already night, i let Key go ahead the hotel first. (I was gonna buy soup)

When i got to our hotel room. The lights were off, and candles were lit on.

"WHAT?! THE ELECTRICITY IS OUT?!" i cried.

"No babe. Don't you realize?" Key said.

Then, i noticed. The candles were surrounding our bed, and on our bed were petals from roses, forming a heart.

"Come to bed,honey~" Key told me while blinking.

"YAH! BABO! CUT IT OUT. i'm tired."
"that's why you should come to bed."
"Idiot diva"

Then he carried me (bridal style) to the bed.

His top was off , so he only had his boxers on.

"babo, what are you doing?" I asked him.

"You're my girlfriend now. Can't we atleast do.. romantic stuff together?" Key said while kissing my neck.

I Sighed, but, inside i was happy. really really reaaaaally happy.

The whole night we talked about a lot of stuff to each other, like the history of our past lives, things we're going through and stuff we have in common with each other.

" I'm so happy i met you, you're an amazing girl " He told me.

"Yeah, i know" I winked at him.

He cupped my face.

Suddenly, i can feel his soft lips touching mine.

OMG MY FIRST KISS. :O

He kissed me passionately on the lips and he did it as if he was some kind of expert on kissing.

Then, he blew the candles, making it completely dark.

"Goodnight,beautiful."
He whispered in my ears.

Then, i slept on his chest.

Key, i wish we will have more memories together, because i know this. This is just the start of our relationship. <3

-----------------------------------------

yeah, well. i'm only 12. so i'm not an expert on kissing that much(?) lol.

i'm sorry for the late update. i'm trying to convince my sis to finish her story too. (SHINee's lucifer) . Don't worry , she'll finish it. There's just been, a lot of things happening.

WInter break~ Finally. have fun. :D

This is just a bonus chapter. just wanna let them have sweet moments together.

thanks for the subscribes and comments. loveyou guys!
no silent readers pls. ;D

dont give up on this story lockets. :)