The Key to my heart.

My Boyfriend is such a Diva.

YOUR POV.

That night, Key drove me to my house and i hurriedly called the companies that offered me modeling jobs.

As the next morning followed, i took the address of one company that i happened to like and i went there .

Finally , i reached it, it was a very tall building with high class furnitures and tons of staffs,crews and cameras.

"Ahh, Ms. Lee ____ , Welcome to Sment modeling company, We are very pleased and happy to have such a beautiful lady like you to model for us " The company's manager told me.

I smiled brightly and asked. " So, when am i gonna start working? "

"Actually ,we have a photoshoot today and we need a female model, so if it's alright with you , will you mind starting this very moment? "

"SURE!!"

"Great, i'll introduce you to someone " He told me as he took me to a beautiful lady with a very cute dress.

"This is Hyunah. She will be your personal makeup artist and she will be the one in charge for your wardrobe. "

"speaking of wardrobes, ____ Honey, this one is yours" The manager told me as he led me to a room which happened to be a VERY big closet. And i literally meant VERY.

I stood there, speechless. Now i'm excited on modeling.

" You're shooting today will be with a male model of ours, try to get along,will you? He has tons of charms . " He excitedly told me as he left me with Hyunah.

" Unnie, this will be so much fun~ " I said as she made me sit down and started fixing my hair and putting on make up.

When my wardrobe, hair and make up was finished, I went to the room in which the manager told me to.

As i opened the door, i found the guy i was modeling with today.

"Hi , nice to meet you! I'm Lee ____ I'll be your modeling partner for tod---"

But, my eyes were suddenly wide opened.

"YAH! what are you doing here?!?!?! " An irritated Key yelled.

"I ... I ..."
"Ahh~ Kim kibum, She works here starting today, isn't she beautiful? You'll have to be modeling partners from now on " The manager told him.

"UGHH. but, i should be the ONLY model here!!! I should be the only one getting the attention! the fame!!! " Key wailed.

"Shut up key, I'm the manager here" The manager coldly said as he took off and gave me a look which i think he meant "good luck "

Key stared at me for a while . As he did, he gave me a unique look . Some kind of a "wow" look.

"What are you looking at, Diva?!?" I asked.

"Nothing, just.. don't steal my spotlight okay? UGLY. "
 

I frozed for a moment.

"You heard me right? whatever you do you're U - G - L - Y " Key kept on repeating.

"You're just jealous cause i'm a girl and you're not. tsk, G-A-Y D-I-V-A " I shouted back.

But,the manager gave us a signal. It was time for the shooting.

"In this part, you two need to be all lovey dovey with each other "

"BUT.."
"NO MORE QUESTIONS ,KEY. JUST DO IT."

The cameras were all focused at us. " Okay, get ready.. "

" The photoshoot is on!"

Key held my hand and wrapped his arms around me.
*flash*

Key my hair gentry and cupped my face.

*flash*

Key kissed my cheeks as he held my hand gently

*flash*

Key carried me bridal style

*flash*

And finally , Key kissed me on the lips.

* flash *

"Okay! That was a good photoshoot guys! good job! "

Key looked at me deviously.

" I only did that for the job and the money and the fame, don't take it serious, idiot "

" I won't.. "

but deep inside me, my heart was exploding , i loved the feeling, of having him beside me..

but , i also hate the fact ..that we only did this ... for business.

Key.. will you notice me now?
Key.. when you kissed me, did you feel something? Even at least a tiny bit?
Because i did...

Key.. my heart is beating so fast, don't you know what you can do to me?

The key to my heart..

I won't give up on you.
I'll just improve as the days pass by.

Suddenly a beautiful lady entered the room , A tall, flawless lady with wavy hair and slim body.

Just like me.

I looked at Key, His eyes were overflowing with tears as she looked at the girl.

" you ... "

Then, the girl suddenly hugged key tightly.

" I missed you , Key " The girl whispered.

" I... i still love you .... " Key said.

My eyes hurts .

Was she the girl key liked so much?

Ahhh.. my heart.

I quickly grabbed my things and ran to my home.

Key.. still loves her.

The scene repeats on my head.

The girl's face remains on my mind.

i love him even though he still loves somebody else.

Ahh, my foolish , stupid heart.

--------------------

No silent readers please :)
xoxox