Maybe you're just not the one..

My Boyfriend is such a Diva.

YOUR POV.

" Hey pretty, wake up " Somebody kept on whispering.

"Key.. " I murmured. I woke up, smiling because of a very nice dream i had , Suddenly, i realized, i was looking at somebody else. Somebody who looked familiar.

"Uhm, Who are you? " I asked.

"Don't you remember me ? It's me! SungMin. I had been searching for you all year. When somebody told me you were gonna have a class trip here, i was astonished. I'm glad i can finally see you again!"

" Sungmin? Seriously?! Is that you?" I was so suprised , i hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek.

Then, Key came in.

"YAH! Who are you? Step away from MY girl" Key shouted as he pinned sungmin to the wold. " If you lay another finger on her i swear i'd  --"

"KEY! you babo. it's okay, Sungmin's like my best friend. " I said.

"Hey, so... can we hang out today?" Sungmin smiled at me.

"Sure!!" I said. " I'll just have breakfast. Let's go downstairs"


KEY'S POV.

I watch as Lee ____ went downstairs without even noticing me.

Then, i watch as sungmin follow her.

"By the way, I was also her ex boyfriend" Sungmin smirked at me then left.

I felt really angry . So angry that i had to punch the wall so hard to be okay.

"Well, uhh, whatever! Let them have fun. I'll just go.. shop. "

While i was shopping, Somebody hugged me from behind.

"Key~ <3 "

"who the heck are you?!" Then i turned around.

"AMBER?! what are you doing here? "

"Let's hang out,shall we?"


And day by day, it has been just like that, sungmin always tried to take ____ away from Key and Amber tried to take key away from _____. Until, one day ...

Your Pov

" Yah~ Key, we haven't been hanging out much should we hang out today?" I asked as i hugged him.
He let go and pushed me aside.
"Why? so you and sungmin can act all lovey-dovey in front of me?" He said crossing his arms.

"WHAT?! " i rolled my eyes " yeah, i shouldn't bring you anyway since you're too busy with amber i bet you even asked her to marry you"

"Why would you think of that?! i bet Sungmin asked you that, didn't he?!" Key yelled back .
" Well at least Sungmin's not an over-reacting diva"

"That's it. Fine. If you like him so much, why don't you go out with him all day?! At least he's blind enough to see that ugliness of yours" Key murmured.

I grabbed his pink bag and throwed it at him. "You know what? We're done" I said walking away. I don't even know what i'm saying. I just shut the door in front of him and left.

Guess he just wasn't the one for me.


KEY'S POV.

"We're Done" Those words stayed on my mind for pratically about an hour. I wanted  to grab her hand and apologize, But, i didn't. Guess she wasn't the one for me..

 


-Authour's Note-

Mianhe. for being inactive these days. Many shool stuff had been going on  and i needed to study for my finals. Since it's our vacation now. I CAN BE ACTIVE AGAIN~~~~ lol. i'm gonna be an active updater now. And i'm even writing a new story on my notebook, which i'm going to post here soon~

As promised, I won't give up on this fanfic. i'll finish it. I always finish what i start. So yeah, thank you to all of those who had been a loyal subscriber and commenter. It means a lot to me. seriously. :)

Don't give up on this lockets! xx ;

T H A N K Y O U :) i'll probably post the next chap tomorrow or tonight ~ ^^