Sometimes, Waiting is the Hardest Thing Of All

Look at me like the way you used to... (Sequel)

I lay on the beach blanket and close my eyes as she walked along the beach. It was too hot so I took off my shirt, revealing my 8 packs. I could hear the ocean waves gliding along the sand. The way the breeze blew against me was calming.

As I listen to her laughter that was warming my heart, I smile. 

10 minutes have passed. It suddenly became quiet... too quiet. Just as I was about to open my eyes, a bucket full of salt water was thrown into my face harshly. 

"Pwahahahahahahahahaahhhaaa!" She laughed. I got up to my feet and rubbed my eyes to get the salt water out. "Yahhhh! If I catch you, you're dead!" I yell. I ran around the beach after her. 

I finally got a hold onto her light pink chiffon. To my suprise it literally came off and revealing her hot body in a seafoam green bikini top and a white bikini bottom. I was speechless...

"I thought you said you're gonna catch me?" She teasingly yelled. "A-ahhhh, th-thae, I will! I will catch you. You better run!" I embarrassly studder. 

 

I quickly wrap my arms around her waist. We were now in the water. "I got you..." I whisper into her right ear. She giggles. "I guess I'm "dead now". She sarcastically replied back. "Jagiya, ........I want us to be together like this forever."

"Me too." She answered. She quickly turn around and crash our lips together. She pull away slowly and look into my eyes. Her beautiful eyes were shining like crystals. "Baekhyun, sarang-"

 

Beep! Beep! Beep!

 

I lazingly slam the alarm off. I open my eyes and sat up. I stare at her empty bedside. "Bogoshippo. Now that you're gone, I have nothing special left..." I whisper. My vision blurred and teardrops came trailing down. 

"You'll probably never return, but I still have hope." I get off the bed and went into the bathroom.

 

I walked downstairs and pop 2 pieces of bread into the toaster. I then reached into the cabinet for nutella. After breakfast, I head to the living room. 

I stare at the little comfy sofa she and I always sat in.

 

"Baekhyun! Give me my book back!" "Mhmmmm.... jagiya, you still read children books! Hahahahaha!" I laugh, running around the living room as she chases me. "Hurry! Give it!" She pouts. "Hmmmmmmm, let me think..... ummm, no." I . "I'll read it to you, if you want me too." "Chong-mal?!" I happily smile with a lot of aegyo.

 

"And they lived happily ever after." Chunda glances at Baekhyun, who was resting his chin on her shoulder. "Are you about to fall asleep?" She asks. "Mmmmm." He mumbles cutely. Chunda giggles a little. "Let's put you to bed. Get up, let's head up stairs."

"No. I want to sleep here. It's more comfortable sleeping here on you." He stubbornly replied. "Hurry up. Quit being so ignoran-" Baekhyun fixed himself and layed his head on Chunda's lap. "Yahhh! Get up." She pushes him but he wouldn't budge.

So, she decides to go with the flow. She stares at his innocent sleeping face and touches the highlights of his face. And slowly played with his hair as he drift off to sleep.

She bends down and plants a kiss onto his-

 

Ring! Ring! Ring! 

Baekhyun snaps out of his daydream and answers the phone. "Yobuseyo?" "Hey Baek, its Chanyeol. You wanna go to the club tonight, with me and all the other members?"

"......No. I'm not in the mood. And besides, I need to go somewhere." "Gwenchna? Do you need me to come over?" "No. You and EXO go out and have fun alright?" "Thae. Well, bye then and take care. Don't think too much." When Chanyeol was done talking, I hung up.

I walked upstairs and opened my wardrobe. 

 

I walked to the park where I proposed to Chunda. Tears came dripping down but I rubbed it away. I sat down at the bench where me and her sat at that very certain day.

 

 

Chunda's P.O.V 

I walk down to the corner store that is close to my condo. I head inside and walk towards the back to the beverage section. I slowly scan my finger across the drinks. I stop at the Lychee drink. "This one is Baekhyun's favorite..." I silently talk to myself. A tear rolls down.

I quickly wipe it away and grab a Mago flavored drink instead and payed for it. I sat on the park bench and smile as little children ran around laughing. I giggle and popped open my drink. 

I took a sip. "Ahhhhh~ so refreshing." I smile.

9 minutes have passed. It was getting dark, and all the children went home. It was just me and the wind. I close my eyes, took a deep breath of the fresh cold air and listened to the howling wind that sang to me.

"Bogoshipppo..." 

I opened my eyes but no one was there. I was scared. But, I brushed it off. 

I placed the plastic beverage bottle on the bench next to me and closed my eyes again. 

I heard quietly slow footsteps. Now I was scared! Is it a ghost?! Is it a rappist?! Is it a zombie?! I quickly opened my eyes and...............................................................it was just the plastic bottle rolling in the wind! Aishhhh~! I quietly whisper. I bent down and picked up the plastic bottle. As I did, I saw a pair of red Supra shoes. "Those shoes look so fimiliar. I've seen them somewhere before." I thought to myself. Someone was sitting in a bench that was across from me. I got up and walked over there. I was 12 feet away from that person. 

As I got a little bit closer, I realized it was a man who was crying with his head down low. I glanced at his shirt. "That shirt looks fimiliar too. It says Wolf 88." 

The man wipes away his tears and lifts his head up. 

"Ajusshi-" ................................ I was hurtingly suprised.................................................................................

 

 

"Baekhyun......!" Just as  Baekhyun was about to look up at me, I quickly turned away. My back was facing him now. "Excuse me ma`am, do you know me?" Baekhyun asked. 

 

Uh, oh! What do I say? Eottoke?! I don't want Baekhyun to know That I'm Chunda!

 

Baekhyun got up from his bench and walked towards me.

 

OMG! Chunda do something! Run! 

Just as I was about to run, Baekhyun got hold of my wrist and turns me around..............................

 

Chunda........?

 

All I could do was stare. 

He quickly hugged me tight and cried onto my shoulder. "Bienthae, bienthae Chunda! I was wrong, I'm truly sorry I hurt you. I regret it. I regret it so much. I've missed you so much! Please come back! I will change! I will! Please.......... please come back....." He slowly picked his head up and stared into my eyes. 

A teardrop tripples down my face and onto the tip of my chin. "You should of thought of that before you cheated on me..." "I was stupid and a jerk back then. Please forgive me, please!" He cried more onto my shoulder. 

My heart hurted so much. I wanted to forgive him but deep down inside, I didn't want to.

I pushed him away and ran as fast. I looked back and Baekhyun was chasing me! A taxi had stopped a block away from me. It was dropping off a passenger. This is my only chance to get away from him. I quickly ran and got into the taxi. 

"Hurry drive fast!" I told the driver. Baekhyun was trying to get in but the driver locked up all the doors. "Hurry!" And off I went.

 

I finally got to my condo. I picked up my phone and dialed it. 

"Yaaahhhhh, Jay Park, come pick me up. Let's go somewhere fun tonight. You can choose that place." "Did something bad happen today?" "I guess you could say that, come get me in an hour. Kay, bye." And I hung up.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V 

"Hurry up Chanyeol! Were about to leave to the club!" yelled Kai. "Ardasso, ardasso. I just have to do something really quick." I dailed Baekhyun's number. "Yahhhh! Are you really not going to the club with us?" "I've decided to go." "Okay, but why do you sound so stuffy." "I was crying....." "Oh.... okay where you at?" "At the ice cream shop that is a block away from the park......"Okay, got it."

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I sat at a table in the corner. Looking at the view of the park. As I looked around, I noticed a lot of happy couples walking together while holding hands. I start to think about us. I layed my head onto the table and closed my eyes. I drifted off to sleep.

15 minutes later.

I could feel someone shaking me. "Baekhyun, wake up." I opened my eyes and saw Chanyeol. 

 

We arrived at the club. The music was loud. Girls were flirting with guys. The DJ was doing his thing. People were grinding. Others were making out. And I just headed right to the bar. "One shot of alchol." I told the bartender. 

After 7 shots of alchol. I was a little buzzed but was 80% in my right mind. Kai approached me. "Come on, lets go dance." "No thanks." "Come on dude." "Fine, since you won't leave me alone." I stomped to the dance floor.

After an hour or so, I decided to sit down and catch my breath. I ordered more shots of alchol and beer.

 

I was half tipsy by now...

I saw this girl walk in with her boyfriend. She turned around and walked to the left side of the bar and ordered a 2 s. I stared at her and realized.............................................................................. it was Chunda! Why is she here? Who's she with? 

My eyes followed her. She approached a man with a bunch of tatoos. Who is he? Is that her boyfriend?!!!!!! I was now furious. Chunda is mine and only mine! How could she do this to me!

They both walked to the dance floor and started dancing. She busted out a lot of hot/y moves that made me real jealous. 

I came infront of him and pushed him into a wooden table. I punched him 2 times right across the face. He fell and smirked. He then got up, wiped his bloody nose and upercut me. I fell to the floor and got right back up.

We continued to fight. We broke alot of things such as tables.

My fist was flying right into his face but Chunda came in the way.

"Stop it!" Chunda yelled at me. "Why are you being like this? Were already over." "How could you do this? How could you do this to us?" "Baekhyun, there is no us anymore. And you're blaming me? I wasn't the one who started it. Come on Jay, lets get out of here." 

Chunda walked away with that guy. I was still full of anger and jealousy. I drank more and more.

 

Chunda's P.O.V

"Sorry Jay... Baek thinks you're my boyfriend." "Its aight." "How's your nose?" "Its still bleeding but it should be okay by tomorrow." 

We arrived at Jay's house and I went inside to help patch up his nose. After 30 minutes, it was all patched up. I took a taxi back to the club to pay for the things they broke. I entered the club and went straight to the owner. I haanded him $150. Just as I was about to walk out, Chanyeol stopped me. 

"Chanyeol, please get out of my way." "In order for me to let you leave is, you have to take Baekhyun to his place." I turn and stared at the drunk Baekhyun taking to his hand. He looked crazy.

"Why can't you take him?" "Cause, I have to go to the hospital to check up on my grandma." "How about all the EXO members?" "They all went back to the dorms, and besides they have a performance tomorrow, so they need a lot of rest." I sighed really loud and walked towards Baek. I sat next to him and glanced at Chanyeol. With a wave goodbye, he left me with Baekhyun in my responsibility.

"I miss you...." I stared at Baekhyun as he talked and cried to his hand. "Why are you crying at your hand? You're so drunk...." I grabbed his hand and yanked it as a signal for us to leave. But, of course, he wouldn't budge.

I yanked it a second time and something fell out of his hands. I picked it up and it was a beaded ring....

 

It was Baekhyun's birthday today! I was so happy to give him the present I've been working on.When I finally arrived at school, I ran to dance class. "Baekhyun, happy birthday!" I yelled. It startled Baek a little but he smiled big and approached me. "Thanks jagiya." He gave me a long sweaty hug. I tried breaking out of his grip but, he was too strong. "Anyways, you didn't bring me a present?" "That's all you care about?!" "Just kidding! Hehehe, as long as you're here, that's the best present ever that I could ever recieve." He pulled away. "Baek, Ta dah! I made you this!" Baekhyun took the presnt out of my hand and stared at it. "A beaded ring?" "Thae, it took me forever to do this." "This is so lame!" "What!? Yahhhhh, you're so mean! Fine, through it away! Gosh, and I actually put all my effort and time into it and this is what I get. Aishh~!" I angrily walked away from him.

 

"You kept it? I thought you threw it away?" "I never throw things away, that are from jagiya....." The drunk Baekhyun mumbled under his breath. I smiled for a quick second. "Baek, its already 12. Let's go."

I escorted Baekhyun into our old 2 story house. As I guide Baekhyun through the house and into our room, good and bad memories flash in my head. 

I slowly lay him onto the bed and undress his upper body. 

I go downstairs and fill a bowl up with cold water and grab a towel. I set the bowl on the end table and dip the towel into the water. One by one, I wipe his face, his chest, his back, his neck, and his arms. 

I wash the bowl and towl and goes back upstairs. I pull the covers on top of him. The drunk Baekhyun suddenly grabs me and cuddles me. "Baekhyun, let go of me!"

"Don't go Chunda, don't go anywhere... I've missed you." I try to break his grip but he just tightens it more. I was against his chest. "Saranghae...." He whispers into my ear. It was warm and cozy. Oh how I miss cuddling with him and the sound of his voice. The sound of his heartbeat made me tired. At last, I just drifted off to Dreamland.

 

All done.... ت Hehehe.

I'll be updating the next chapter for this on Friday, November 1st. 

I hope you liked it! ^^ Don't forget to comment below! 

Thank you my lovely readers.  Saranghae! 

(っ◔◡◔)っ

(─‿‿─)

٩(●̮̃•)۶ 

(>‿◠)

(‐^^‐)

(⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙)

()

_

⊙﹏☉

(◠‿◠)