SOL

FORBIDDEN PASSION

SOL's watching tv peacfully.......thats about to change

(KNOCK KNOCK,...BANGBANG...BAAAANG SOL...SOL..OPEN UP" kikwang who had run ahead was now frantically banging on SOL's door

"YAA,..YAAAAA OK OK" sol shouts from the other side of the door.. angry at the knocking and is about you have ago at who ever it was..

yoseob now with you in his arms joins kikwang in calling sol

"SOL...SOLLLL" he shouts

sol swings the door open."YAA WHA--" he stops when he sees you cuddling into yoseob with blood down your face and tears falling..

he grabs you, picking you up..and you call out in pain..

"sorry sorry" he says putting you down on his sofa

"ya get some bandages and water" he calls out to the two boys who are freaking out..

"its ok....im here...what happend?" he asks he's angry and hates seeing you like this

"i got beat up......5 of them...sol i was out numbered" you say

"WHAT....who?"

"i dont know"

yoseob and kikwang come back with water and bandages, SOL starts you clean your head and you pull away from the stinging..

yoseob is sitting next to you while kikwang is holding your hand...

after SOL cleans you up he starts pacing the room.....

"i tried to call you.." you say

SOL pulls out his phone and calls GD and tells him whats happend GD didnt hear all of it all he heard was ____'s hurt and he hung up and set off running to sol's house...

sitting on the sofa the boys are calming you down when GD bangs on the door, sol's goes to let him in, he dont even get through the door when he asks.."where is she?" he rushes in and straight over to you kneeling infront of you holding your face in his hands gently..

"who did this?"

"i dont know"

"wait ____ did you say there was 5 of them?" kikwang asks

you nod..he starts thinking

your telling yoseob what happend GD cant bare to listen hes mad at himself cos he wernt there to protect you...you tell yoseob you called out SOL's name...a little while after in the kitchen yoseob lets slip that you called out for SOL ..who no looks heart broken that his little sister called his name when she was in trouble...when she was scared...he comes over to you and cuddles you..your now laying down with your head on a cusion on SOL's lap...and your feet resting on yoseob..

kikwang is sitting in silence when."ya..GD its them."

"who?"

"the group from the battle grounds i reconise two of the girls...i saw a group of girls running off a few mintues before ____ called us"

"you sure?"

"positive....but i didnt reconise the other girls" he says

GD is more angrier then before .."what you thinking GD?" SOL whispers as you have fallen asleep on his lap

"you know she wont let us fight" SOL tells his brother who clearly is thinking all sorts

"us? who said anything about us?" GD ask

"ya if you think im letting you do this alone your waaaaay off track"

"someone has to look after her" he says noding towards you

"i will" yoseob says

"ya hold on...you know what will happen if she finds out you guys are planing to fight" kikwang says

"i wont fight.....ill get them back another way....i cant touch the girls so ill make the whole group pay" GD says

"what happens now? she cant go home like this" yoseob says

"ill call her father "GD says

GD called your father and come up with some story that you were called in by his cousin (your business teacher) to do an exam and said you would be staying at his house the night..your father had agreed to it.. knowing he could never stop you from seeing GD as his parents were your parents oldest friends..

(next day)

you woke up your face was sore and your legs felt weak ..you stumble out into the livingroom where your met with your to brothers who are watching tv....

"ya"

they look up at you and smile..you go over to them and sit down

"how you feeling?" SOL asks

"sore.....but im ok" you reply

"you guys aint gonna do anything are you?"

"no.....not yet anyway" GD says

"did yoseob and kikwang get home ok?" you ask

"nae....they stayed pretty late lastnight" GD tells you

you smile a little

you dont know what your gonna tell your parents as to where that cut on your head come from....

SOL and GD took you home and told your parents a story about how you guys were moving stuff around and you and slipped ....weird enough your father brought it...

yoseob and kikwang had told beast what happend and as expected they were not happy and was worried about you....

yoseob had made a promise to GD and SOL lastnight that he would look out for you whenever he was with you....

GD knew that he ment it and told yoseob that if hes out with you and he sees any member of that group he has to call either him or SOL ....yoseob agreed

unaware to you that your two older brothers were feeling guilty because they wernt there for you and that you was scared and there was nothing they could do about it...

D-Lite,.V.I and T.O.P were also feeling guilty and angry

D-Lite kept saying how he was gonna make they pay for what they did ..V.I was saying he will make sure they never step foot in the battle grounds again and T.O.P he was pretty much on the same level as GD and SOL .........they were gonna pay...