The Fight

FORBIDDEN PASSION

Friday night at the 'battle grounds' mystery and beast dont battle eachother much seems as your all friends now but now and then you will just for the fun of it....

your all standing around enjoying the music when a friend of GD's comes over...

"ya GD" he says leaning in close..GD nods at him.."the guy in the red jacket....he grassed your boy up" GD's friend tells him,.. GD looks over at the boy who he now knows grassed up kikwang.....he's mad not only did he grass kikwang up he messed things up for you,and GD was gonna make him regret it...

GD taps SOL and they walk over to the group, you watch as they approach the group, when GD shouts over at the leader..

"yaaa..you snitch" GD says

the leader of the other group gets up and is face to face with GD.."what did you call me?"

"snitch.....we dont like snitche's in here" GD says

that hits a nerve with the other guy who now pushes GD which lead into a full on pushing and shouting match...you and the other guys rush over to try and break it up..

the MC is shouting over the mic for everyone to stop and break it up...

somehow you and yoseob got squashed in the middle of the mess and your mask gets pulled off...

you and yoseob are face to face reaching over eachother trying to grab the nearest member and get out of the mess,.your expression mirrors yoseob's....pure horror..

you's were scared. you two wernt fighters..

just then you feel to strong arms wrap around you pulling you out of the mess,....*SOL*.....you reach out and try to grab yoseob to pull him with you but miss..

SOL is carrying you over to the corner where you see Dongwoon and D-Lite  who got separated from the rest of the group..

"stay here" SOL tells the 3 of you..and being the youngest 3 members you do as your told..

"get GD ,,,and Yoseob" you shout out to SOL

just as you say that you see yoseob coming out of the mess but you cant help but laugh cos hes coming out backwards first,..*only yoseob can do something cute in a situation like this* he;s backing up out of the mess useing his ..

you call yoseob and he comes over to you now the 4 youngest members are huddled together watching as SOL,DOOJOON,T.O.P,and JUNHYUNG are struggleing to control things you cant see your other memebers...

BEAST IS BACKING MYSTERY..

AND

MYSTERY IS BACKING BEAST

hyunseung has an idea he runs off and pulls the fire alarm setting the water sprinklers on the ceiling to go off..

water is everywhere..everything stops..

you,yoseob,dongwoon and D-Lite run for cover..

huddled in a cover you and yoseob are holding on to eachother..

GD runs over with SOL close behind followed by everyone else

they all gather around you's making sure your all ok.."lets go to my house" SOL says

(AT SOL'S HOUSE)

everyone is drying off you,yoseob,D-Lite and dongwoon are sitting at the kitchen table in your little group you had formed at the 'battle grounds' you were all still abit shaken up..

"way to break it up" kikwang says with a laugh

"yeah..and you distroyed the battle grounds "V.I says

"id rather distroy the battle grounds then watch my family fight" hyunseung says

GD and Junhyung are sitting away from the rest of you...

"thank you" GD says

"i should thank you....you were looking out for kikwang...you confronted that guy cos of what he did to kikwang" junhyung

"true but he also messed with my little sister" GD says looking over at you...

"we always have our friends back" junhyung says

at that moment a new friendship was formed...somewho in that huge mess both groups see that they had eachothers backs...

junhyung looks over at you then back at GD..."she gonna be alright?"

GD looks over at you and smiles "yeah shes tough"......."your boy yoseob gonna be alright?" GD ask

"yeah he'll be alright once hes over the shock" junhyung tells his new friend

T.O.P and DOOJOON are making tea for everyone in the atempts to calm them down...

SOL pull's GD to the side

"yaaaa, your my brother ..i love you but if you ever do that again ill kick your myself" sol tells him

"he had it coming" GD says

"yeah i get that but while you were pushing him around where do you think the youngones were?"

"they didnt follow us" GD says

"they did...they were in the middle of that crazy mess." sol tells him

"what? ...what were they doing there?"

"trying to stop you.....you know what there like they might be the youngest but they still look out for us.....they could of got hurt"

GD put his head down after realising that if you 4 had of got hurt it would of been his fault..he comes over to the 4 of you

"ya....you lot ok?" he asks

you all nod

"what were you all thinking getting in the middle of that?"

"its not like we thought ..oh hey lets go jump in the middle and risk being stamped on......we got stuck in the middle" you say

"you and yoseob did...we got separated" dongwoon says pointing to himself and D-Lite

"im sorry you got pulled into that......if it ever happens again you lot stay far away ..ok?"

"it better not happen again.....that was scary" yoseob says..the other 3 of you nod your heads

GD gives you a kiss on the head and says sorry to the other 3 guys...

kikwang comes and gives you your mask...

"i picked it up for you."

"thank you..but you shouldnt of worried about that,,you should of just left it kikwang" you tell him

"well i wernt really looking for it...i kinda got pushed over and saw it on the floor so i grabbed it" he says shyly

you give him a hug and make sure hes ok...

after everyone had calmed down you and yoseob were talking

"i heard you calling for me" he says shyly

"yeah i was worried about you being in that mess" you say

"you tried to grab my hand didnt you....when sol pulled you out"

"yeah..i didnt wanna leave you"you tell him

at that moment you realised you felt something more for yoseob....

you loved him......

did he feel the same?