Waiting

The Unexpected Love

After 4 years , I've waited for him . And now , I'm at Incheon Airport to pick up my lovely boyfriend , Oh Sehun . I miss him so much . The time now is around 8.00 p.m . He supposed to be here now , but where is he ??

 

*FLASHBACK*

Sehun's POV

" Tonight , yes tonight is the night , I'm going to propose her . My one and only , Yun Hee . " I murmured to myself while getting ready to meet my true love . But , I also got something to tell her . 

-At A Beautiful Garden-

Yun Hee's POV

" I dont know why Sehun want to meet me , hmm "

Author's POV

A few minutes later , Yun Hee arrived . She then saw Oh Sehun at a table with a bottle of wine , and candle while the garden is so bright with the light . She dumfounded for a while but kept walking toward Sehun . She then sit on the chair awkwardly . Sehun greet her then Yun Hee replied it shyly . " Jagiya ..... I have something to say and discuss with you " Sehun said while did some aegyo . " But before that let's have some drink shall we ?" Jun Hee then nodded . She drank the wine and the she felt something in after drink it . She spat out and saw a ring . Sehun then said " ew what's that ? A ring ? You drink wine or eat a ring baby ? " " YAHH ! What is this and for what " Yun Hee asked confusedly . " Oh oh , now I remember , that is our wedding ring . " Sehun said . " Dear Yun Hee , will you marry me ? " Sehun ask cutely while holding Yun Hee's hand .   Yun Hee stood up and then .......................

 

Sehun's POV

Yun Hee stood up and then hugged me from the back and said " Yes Sehun-ah . I love you till my last breath " . I am so happy when she said like that . I know that she's so perfect and suitable for me . " But there's another thing I need to talk with you , we will married 4 years from now because I got an offer to continue my study . Will you wait for me ? " I asked her . On that time , I saw here tears dropped . Its sad when you need and have to leave your future wife for 4 years . " Its okay Sehun-ah , I will wait for you " Yun Hee said while wipe her tears  . " Baby please dont cry . I promise that after 4 years from now , I will be bcak and marry you " I said while helped her to wipe her tears . Then , I hugged her  .Both of us watch the full moon on the beautiful night .  " The Moon will be the witness of our true love . I LOVE YOU YUN HEE " I can see her smile on that time . She's so beautiful . " Saranghae Oppa" Yun Hee said then we kissed each other on the lips passionately .

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

8.40 p.m. Where's my Sehun-ah ? I can't wait too meet him . Tik tok tik tok and the time now is 9.00 p.m. Sehun .. where are you ? On that time , I feel uneasy . A few minutes later  , I received a call from my future mother in law , Mrs Oh . " Yeoboseyo , yes Mrs Oh this is Yun Hee , wae ?  WHAT ! ..... "  my phone dropped from my hand and my tears also dropped . I didnt expect and never thought that this thing will happend . But now , ..... Oh Sehun , my love , my future husband died due to a plane crash . So the day when he proposed me is the last day I met him . The last word that I hear from his  is " I love you" ..... I keep on crying .