Last Minute Loving

Last Minute Loving

3rd persons POV

You ran into a crowded subway car pushing your way through until you reached the plastic pane next to the door. You leaned against it catching your breath as the doors closed and the subway car began to slowly move once again. You couldn't  believe that you almost missed this; if you were late again, you would earn a week of detention. You were relieved at the thought of escaping detention but questioned why the subway was so packed today. People were squished to the walls and the slightest movement would cause a domino effect. One wrong move and elbows would be flying into faces, foot into shins. The subway line wasnt helping either! with every twist and turn, people would squishing you right up to the plastic pane. A sudden turn relieves all the pressure off of you but you're smart enough to know what goes around comes around. You closed your eyes to embrace the backlash-----

You counted to ten and felt nothing; no added weight or pressure. You slowly opened your eyes and saw your face really close to someone's chest. This person was obviously keeping the weight off of you and is struggling at that. Their hands were placed right next to your head, veins bulging. You looked up and saw a familiar face, eyes looking right at yours. You suddenly realize that it's Kwangmin.

Your blood starts to boil and you quickly looked away. You were really curious as to why he was here, saving you while he was the one who left you waiting in the rain for two hours just yesterday only to find out that he went home after forgetting that he promised to meet you. You feel his eyes still on you, you pretend to text on your phone; hoping that this subway ride would end soon. 

"I know you're still mad about what happened yesterday..." he started

"do you think i would be ok after waiting 2 hours in the rain for you?" You said furiously.

Suddenly you felt something on your shoulder, you looked and saw that he was resting his forehead on it. You blushed and looked straight ahead catching a glimpse of something.

"i'm so sorry, you can ignore me but i will wake up at 6am every morning just so i can take this subway with you until you forgive me. I will always be by your side."
 

You felt yourself smile to what he said. " are you sure? i dont think you can keep it up for a week."

The something was a bright light, you squinted to try to catch a glimpse of what it is.

" does this mean that you forgive me?" he asked.

" yeah"

" i'll make it up to you i promise, let's hang out after school today. I have a surprise for you" he held you close.

The bright light was getting closer and closer, it was almost blinding.

You hugged him tightly and buried your face into his chest; trying to keep your expression from telling him anything. " Kwangmin, do you love me?"

"i love you with all my heart" he answered while burying his face into your hair.

The light was so close now, any minute and it will touch the subway.

"I love you too..."

CRASH

 

 "Breaking news. At 7:00 am this morning, a subway car heading south towards Namcheon high school crashed into another subway car headed north. Police are investigating as to why both cars were on the same railway track. All subway lines have stopped running for today. So far there are no survivors found. Firefighters are working hard to dig through the rubble but progressed is delayed due to heavy rain. Stay tuned for more information."

 

what did you think about this? :D