Dear Teddy Bear

One Shots with EXO

Dear Teddy Bear

(Kris, Hyeri)

Hyeri was frustrated. Her boyfriend won’t pick up his phone.

“Okay Kris Wu. This is your last chance, she mumbled then dialed his number again.

On the fifth ring, Kris answered.

“Yobosaeyo?” he asked in a sleepy voice.
“Oh. Were you sleeping? Are you sick? Are you alright? Hyeri rained him with questions.
“I’m fine. You don’t need to worry,” he answered then sniffed.
“Ya! You have colds! I will go there now!” she exclaimed in worry.
Kris beamed. “No! No! I’m perfectly fine. You don’t need to visit me. Let’s just meet,” he proposed.
“Well.. okay! Coffee shop?” she asked.
“Yes. Coffee shop,” he agreed.
“Okay! Annyeong jagi. Take care,” she giggled before hanging up.

[11:15 am; Lovehop Coffee Shop]

Lovehop Coffee Shop is owned by Kris and it stands just beside his house. He wore his black jeans, topped it with a white shirt under a light blue pinstriped jacket. His messy hair is combed upwards. He waited for Hyeri inside the coffee shop while holding a bouquet of white roses. Kris paced fastly across the entrance thinking of what his girlfriend will say.

Since today is their first anniversary, he planned to surprise her. He talked with all the employees and current costumers of what to do when Hyeri arrives. He, with the help of his employees, filled the shop with helium-filled balloons and let them float on the air. He lit all of the coffee scented candles located on the shop. Lastly, he brought a huge teddy bear on the entrance of the shop with an embroidered “I love you” on its tummy.

Hyeri would definitely love this. Kris thought after squeezing the teddy bear’s ear.

He went inside the kitchen and prepared past for them to eat later. He checked his phone after cooking but there were no messages. He called Hyeri but her number was out of the are. Kris started to worry.

[1:30 pm; Lovehop Coffee Shop]

Two hours passed, Hyeri haven’t showed up yet. Kris’ worry is growing, He continuously called her number but he got no answer.

After a while, Kris’ phone beeped indicating a message arrived.

“Jagiyaa, I’m sorry I can’t make it today. Something urgent came up. –Hyeri”

Kris sighed in relief upon reading the message. However, he also felt loneliness. It’s our first anniversary, but we won’t celebrate it together

Dumbfounded, Kris grabbed the teddy bear and soullessly walked to his house. He fished his door keys from his pocket and opened the door. Something caught his sight upon opening the door. He walked towards it leaving the door open letting the teddy bear block the doorway.

A sticky note was attached on top of the box.

“I’m really sorry jjagi. I’ll mke it up to you next time. Here’s my gift. Ilove you!”

Kris let out another sigh but slowly, he lifted the cover of the box. Once the over was removed, helium--filled-blue-and-pink-colored balloons flew up to the ceciling. Inside the box was another box, Kris guessed it was a cake, a bottle of wine and two wine glasses.

Kris was about to reach for the wine when he herd a loud thud rang on his ears.

“aaw!” she silently cursed then immediately covered .
Kris smiled widely then faced the girl behind him. He chuckled because she tripped on the teddy bear. “So what was that urgent matter” Kris asked helping her stand.
Hyeri blushed, “this?” she smiled.

Kris then lifted her up, carrying her bridal style.
“Ya! Put me down,” she ordered while hitting his arm lightly.

“I really thought we’ll be spending our anniversary away from each other,” Kris uttered not minding what Hyeri said. He gently leaned which made Hyeri close her eyes but the kiss she was expecting did not happen. Instead, Kris lightly nudged her forehead using the bottom of the wine bottle.

“Let’s save that for later okay?” Kris winked making Hyeri’s face red.

He walked to the kitchen and slowly let Hyeri sit on the countertop. He grabbed two new glass wines and poured wine on it. He handed one to Hyeri and the other glass is for him.

“Happy anniversary my playful Lee Hyeri,” Kris smiled at her while raising his glass a bit.
“Happy anniversary too Kris Wu,” Hyeri smiled sweetly at him.

They clinked their glasses together. Kris took a gulp while Hyeri sipped a little. After that one sip, Hyeri pulled Kris and gave him a peck on his lips very quickly.

“I love you,” she whispered shyly.
“I love you more,” he proudly said.