Luhan 1

One Shots with EXO

 

It was October 31 and the neighborhood is celebrating Halloween. The night was dark and cold. Blessly went out of the house wearing a white lady costume. 

"Where is everyone?" she mumbled under her breath. She started walking down the streets Creepy. she thought.

Blessly made her way to the park. Her friends and her thought of putting up a Halloween party. They planned to meet at the park by eleven in the evening and pursue the party on someone else's house. She arrived at the park but no one could be found. She sat on a bench and looked at her watch. Great. it's 11:05 and I'm still alone

Kris, one of her friend, arrived wearing a creepy tux. She stood and felt happy that finally, someone appeared. 

"Oppa! You're late," Blessly told him as he approached her. Kris didn't give any reply and just held her by the wrist. They walked until they reached the front of Kris' house. 

"I'm sorry Blessly, uh.. I can't go with you. They're actually in the chapel," Kris stated. "My mom wants me to help inside the house," he added. "You should go now," he ordered.

Blessly pouted and just nodded at Kris. "I hope you were there," she sighed then started walking to the chapel. Blessly arrived in front of the chapel but no one was there. She sat on the stairs and pouted. Why is every one leaving me? 

She waited for some minutes. It was nearly 12 in the evening, the church door opened and a bright light shone on Blessly's back. She looked behind her and her eyes went big. In front of her were her friends: Luna, Sehun, Luhan, Tao, Lay and Sulli. She raised an eyebrow because someone was missing. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLESSLY~" they happily greeted. She furrowed her eyebrows. Is it November already? 
"Isn't it too early?" she asked them. 
"Ani. Luhan reminded us and actually planned this surprise," Luna said then wore the veil on Blessly's head. 
"What's with this veil?" she asked Luna. 
"Someone's waiting for you inside," she whispered. 

Is it Luhan? She blushed with the thought. She slowly made her way inside the chapel. The bright light did not help her see Luhan on her first step. The light lowered its intensity and she saw Luhan waiting for her at the end. Her heart skipped a beat when Luhan smiled. He was wearing his black suit and had his hair permed. He was like a real groom. 

Blessly reached Luhan's position. He held her hand and pulled her close to him. 

"I know it's weird to ask you at this night," he started then lifted the veil. "But I really wanted to be yours forever," he added while staring at her eyes. "Do you want me to be yours too?" he asked seriously. She nodded shyly. 
"Really?" he wanted to make sure of it. Blessly nodded again.
"I want to," Blessly shyly said her cheeks tinted red from blushing. 

 "I'll take care of you. I promise," he said then kissed her forehead.

Requested by: LuHanBhle

 


Yay~ Sorry if it's too late. :/
And if it's random. XD 
<3