Kai's story the little boy

Kpoper123's Halloween special! Special guests

G:NA: I think it is time to tell another story and chill out for awhile right kpoper?

Kpoper: right G:NA! who has a scary story who would like to share?

Kai: I have a story!

G:NA: TAke it away Kai!

~~~~~~~~~~

There was a happy family that came form Osaka (Don't ask me, i had someone tell me this story before!) There was two parents,an older daughter,and a little boy of the family. their parents had gone on a trip and got in a really bad accident  and died leaving the little boy and his older sister to fight for theirselves.

 

Hyuna: Not the children!

L.joe: Shhhhhttt Listen to kai!

Hyunseung: What happend next!

Kai:Maybe if you all would shut up i would to be able to tell you!

kpoper: Oppa,gooo!

 

anyways back to the story! The gilr had to work her of to put clothes on is back and keep him fed.She hardly ever was home and was always tired. when she had her days off she tired spending time with her little brother and making sure to make the most of it . One day she had the day off and decided to go to the park with her little brother so she did. She swung him and let him play while she sat and watched. An icecreme truck appered and the gilr thouhgt it was a good idea to eat icecream on a hot day. She called her brother over and told him to stay on the palyground until she gets back. she left him all alone and when she came back,he had dissapered. she searched for him and even went on the playground  to find him,she stayed till dark trying to find her brother,no luck whatsoever. she decided to go home and search everywhere tommorow. Tommorow came by and she had no luck... soon days turned into months. no sign. She gave up and went to the museum and saw the remian of the little child. She went over and there was the bones of a small child and the eyes started to glow. she then strted talking to it...

"Where are you from?" she asked the bones it replied "Osaka" She kept asking qestions and it kept saying Osaka finally she sasked "Who killed you?"

And the bones repiled

Kai: IT WAS YOU! -Grabs hyuna and luhan-

Hyuna: OH MY GOSH KAI! -scared-

Luhan: I KNEW THAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN HYUNG!

L.joe: That scared me too,goodness! -grabbing chest-

Amber:That gave us all the chills!

G:NA: Good job kai you scared us! now what now???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

leave questions in the comment box for any of the idols and some of your qestions will be answered by the idols!