(Himchan) Surprise Jagi

B.A.P One Shot's =^^=

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Finally the day arrived. Himchan was going to return from B.A.P’s world tour today and you couldn’t hide your excitement about that. It was 2 pm and you just woke up as your phone rang because and a message arrived. With half closed and half opened eyes you grabbed your phone next to you and tabbed onto the screen to open the message.

Can’t wait to see you. Make sure you’ll get ready until I arrive.
Let’s go out today.
- Your lovely Ulzzang

A smile formed onto your face as you read the message. Himchan always ended the message with his initials – Ulzzang. How can someone be in love with his look as much as he loves his girlfriend?
You always asked yourself why he haven’t married himself yet. If the laws would allow someone to marry oneself he would have been married since his 12th birthday. You giggled by thinking of that and fell back onto your bed closing your eyes again. Placing your hand on the empty place beside you. It felt good to know that Himchan was going to be here with you tonight again. Burying your head further into the pillow you kept whining because you didn’t want to wake up.

Finally after squirming around in your bed for another hour you finally got up to take a quick shower. After you got out of it you walked up to your closet in your dressing room and looked at your clothes. Complaining about that you had nothing to wear you picked two dresses and laid them onto your bed. Which one? You tried hard and switched your looks between the two dresses until you chose to wear the right one. It was a mid-long dress in a champagne color. It had mid long sleeves made of white lace. So you put out that dress and hung it up to your door for later. The dress wasn’t too formal but not too ordinary either. Because it was a perfect combination of the classy and the daily look. You went back into your dressing room and got some simple sweat pants and a plain white shirt of the closet. You quickly changed and walked into the kitchen to eat “breakfast”. Cereal, bread, nothing special there. You sighed because you felt like eating something different since today was a special day. So you grabbed your keys and your wallet and went to Starbucks. Lucky you that you had a Starbucks next to your apartment. You entered the shop and ordered a green tea latte with a big chocolate cupcake and one of those bagels. Usually you don’t eat outside that often because you prefer eating homemade food. You had really weird eating habits. You always skipped breakfast, let Himchan buy you lunch and for dinner you cooked something for yourself and the boys.


As soon as you got your latte and your food you looked for a nice place, sat down and started to eat. You took out your phone and started to reply to Himchan’s aka Ulzzang’s message.

Crazy dude, why? Anyways, when will you be here? I’ll be waiting for you at home.”

You started smiling and the chewed bagel almost drop off your mouth so quickly closed it again and raised your hand up to your mouth. Silly, but that was you. That was actually the reason Himchan fell for you three years ago. You always asked yourself why he would date a common, non-popular girl. Such an ordinary girl from public who’s not even pretty. Well, not pretty in your eyes. To him, you meant a lot more than you thought.

After finishing your food there you left the table and only had your coffee left. You walked along the street to enjoy the good weather thinking about today’s dinner with Himchan. Yet you didn’t know how special this day was going to be for the both of you, but he had his special plan and that was the reason asking you, or better say just telling you to go out with him.

Passing some small shops and clothing stores you felt your phone vibrating in your pocket. You stopped walking and read the message. It was from Himchan again.

In case you walking around somewhere, I’ll arrive in an hour. o(^o^)o”

Hold on, what?! You looked up almost dropping your phone. Himchan was going to arrive in an hour. What am I going to do?
Trying your best not to keep calm and not to overreact you slowly turned around and walked back to your apartment. Walking became running as you almost arrived at your home rushing through the door. Trembling but getting back your balance you hurried into the bathroom and took another shower. You were not sure why you showered a second time today but you did. After your quick shower you entered the dressing room getting that dress you picked earlier and quickly changed.
Or should I do my makeup first? You asked yourself but noticed that you were already wearing that dress so it was too late anyways.

As you walked over to your small makeup table you heard your phone vibrating again. Another message. It was a message from unknown. The message was a simple one. It was: I want to ask you..

Are you kidding me? You asked yourself after reading his message. Why should I say yes? To what?
Since there wasn’t much time left before Himchan would arrive here you decided to keep it as it was for now and ask yourself out about this later. You put your phone away and focused back on doing your makeup again. You grabbed the foundation and applied it onto your face with a brush but as soon as you finished doing that your phone vibrated again.

Unknown: Would you..

The heck are you doing with me?!

You furrowed your eyebrows and thought about if this is a stupid prank or not, but you decided to finish your makeup instead of breaking your head in thoughts. But after you finished applying your eye shadow your phone vibrated for another time. To no ones surprise it was Unknown again.

.. like to.. become..

Okay that’s too much now.
Angry as you were you threw your poor phone on your bed which was beside you and finished your makeup but this time completely. You really didn’t understand those messages you got. Also, who is this unknown? How would you know about those message’s meaning?
Since the number was unknown you couldn’t do anything about this for now. Should I tell Himchan later? You shook your head and decided not to tell him. He’d be worried too much because I’m getting messages of an unknown number.

After being completely ready in time before he arrived you waited at home. The hour passed already but Himchan wasn’t there yet. You kept yourself busy with doing anything until Himchan called you. You picked up and he asked you if you were ready.

Another 30 minutes passed as he finally arrived. He entered your apartment and as soon as you heard the door open you jumped off of the couch and ran towards the door. “Himchan-ah!”
You shouted while running and hugged him tightly. He was finally back and you could hold him into your arms again after 3 months being parted from each other. Even though he called you every night and you talked on the phone as long as possible, it was not the same than having him near you. Nothing could replace him.

“Jagi, I missed you.” He said kissing your forehead and back your hair. You pulled off the hug and looked at him with a smile. Himchan looked up and down, mustering you and furrowing his eyebrows.
“What’s wrong?!” you asked him while pulling up one eyebrow.
“You lost weight.” His look got sadder. “I’m sorry for being away for that long” he said while lowering his head. You instead smiled at him and lifted his head up again.
Now, since I got my Ulzzang back its fine. Wasn’t it that you wanted to take me to a restaurant anyways?” you said and made a cute face. “Buy me food Oppa!” you said while making a lot of aegyo. Himchan couldn’t help but smile at your aegyo because he loved it. But being in love with himself as he was, he would never admit it. He admit you were cute, since you’re his girlfriend, but he’d never say you’re cuter than him.
You got Himchan to smile again.

It was almost 7pm as you arrived at the restaurant. The sun started to sink and it got dark outside pretty fast. The restaurant he took you too, was a really noble one. You weren’t sure if it had any stars or anything but it looked really classy.
You got the proof of that as soon as you both got the menu from the waiter. Taking a look onto the prices and your heartbeat dropped. The cheapest dish was one of the starters, prices were about 25$.

H-Himchan?” you said with a cracky voice and looked at him. There was this big question mark written into your face as you looked at him trying to finish your sentence. He raised his head from the menu. “This place.. is too expensive!” you finally finished but his face didn’t change. You stared at him understanding nothing.
It’s fine Jagi. Today is special”

What the … he could’ve treated me to McDonalds and it would be fine!! You thought and looked at the menu again. There was nothing suiting you from it’s price so you closed the menu and said Himchan he could choose for you.
He did as you told him and he chose a pasta and an exclusive wine for you to drink. Actually the wine was him because you preferred drinking water or anything with sugar. You drank a juice instead of alcohol. Even though it wasn’t that classy and maybe didn’t suit the restaurant’s manners, it was fine for Himchan.

While waiting for the food he talked a lot about the concert.

“It was really nice to meet all the people. We had a lot of fun together and it was a really good experience for us. I’m sure we’re going on tour soon again. It’s really amazing to get the support from all of the fans from all over the world.”

He didn’t notice your look changed by saying that he’s going on tour again soon.
While eating he asked you what you did for the time he weren’t here so you told him about your ongoing studies and that you were in stress because of college a lot. People kept stressing you out in school but all in all it was fine. You told him that you spent most of time sleeping. Apart from going to school of course. So basically your days looked like this:

Getting up from bed to go to school. Coming home again and doing everything necessary for school. Eat and wait for Himchan to call. Sleep again.
On your days off, like on weekends, you until noon and met with your best friend. You went to the mall and helped your friend preparing her marriage.
This was the first time you thought about marrying yourself. How it’d be to be married to Himchan. How it’d be to be married to an idol.

(Please note that even though you’re in school, it’s a college and you’re in your 20ies.)

 

After you finished eating and talking and all that, he paid the bill, which you didn’t want to see at all because you kept feeling bad about eating at such an expensive restaurant.
Himchan leaded you over to the car and started to drive in the direction of your apartment, but instead of driving home, you stopped in front of a park. Today was a Light Festival in your town and you totally forgot about that. He wanted to go to see all the lights together with you.

You want to see the lights with me?”

“Sure.” You replied to him with a smile and got out of the car again.
Both of you stood on a bridge surrounded by lots of lights. The view was really pretty and you were looking at them all happily until you noticed that no one was there except for you two.
You turned around to ask Himchan why there was no one around as soon as you felt two arms around you. Himchan hugged you and whispered into your ear:

“Now is the moment you should remember the unknown’s message”

You spun around but he kept hugging you. He let go and took your hands instead. You swallowed hard because you had a slight idea of what is going to come next.
In your head, you tried to remember the unknown’s message:
I want to ask you.. would you.. like to.. become..

“mine?”

 

 

 

At this moment you noticed that Himchan was proposing to you.
“Would you please marry me Jagi?” he turned you around and a lights were writing those words onto the water of the sea in front of the bridge you were standing on.
As you read those words you didn’t really know how to react and your hands were shaking. If Himchan wouldn’t be holding you you’d may faint. At least you felt like that.
You turned back facing him and looked into his eyes. Really, that wasn’t something you expected this morning to come after you didn’t see him for three months.

Chan…” you started.
... y-yes” you smiled at him and he smiled back at you pulling you into a hug.

I’ve been planning this for two months and hoped that you’d say yes…”
He pulled away and leaned into a deep kiss. Since you two got engaged now, your friend is going to return what you’ve done for her before.

It was time to plan your wedding now.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's Note: 

Yaay, finally I wrote another one shot keke~ Please anticipate it a lot and tell me how it was! <3
Any requests? I'm better at writing on requests o(^-^)o

- Becci