Chapter 30: Bestfriend's Boyfriend

Sky is the Limit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 30: Bestfriend's Boyfriend

 

Everything went back to normal. Except me. I know completely that I should need to move forward and forget Jiyong and leave all the feelings I have for him, but why it seems very hard? If I only knew that loving him can make me this miserable, then I should not fall for him at the first place.

But I guess, that's how love works. You don't know you're starting falling in love until you fall completely. It sounds really odd, falling in love with someone is very easy but falling out is the hardest.

Days and weeks passed by very quick. Back to basic.

Jiyong and Kiko stopped going to school since I found out about their relationship. I'm not sure if I should be happy, that I won't be with them in the same class and see them being happy together, or feel distressed, because I won't be seeing him again.

It's better off this way, right? Not to see him ever again.

 

I was playing tennis when suddenly Bom called me telling me to meet her at a near Cafe outside our town. I borrowed Dad's car and drive my way off.

 

When I arrived at the cafe, I immediately saw Bom inside, waving her hands to me. Upon seeing her, I smiled back and walked inside the cafe. I approached Bom's table and sat infront of her.

 

"What's the occasion?" I asked.

 

"Hmm." Her smile went wider. "I'll introduce you to my boyfriend today." She pouted.

 

"Oh!" I nodded joyfully. "I'm glad he agreed meeting me now." I beamed as I took a sip from the coffee she ordered for me before I arrived. I tried hard not to sound or look like broken infront of my bestfriend, seeing her being happy and contented with her boyfriend makes me happy for her, too. I don't want to be a burden to her when she should just enjoy being with Seunghyun. Good thing, I never introduced Jiyong to her because if I did? You'll never imagine what she can do.

 

"He doesn't know he's meeting you." She cupped her hand as she whispered. My eyes went wide. "What?" I asked.

Bom shrugged and took a sip from her coffee. "Well, it's no big deal after all. I guess having an unplanned meet up with him is the only way for you to meet him." She tilted her head sideways. "I don't even know why is it everytime I asked him to meet you, he'd give lame excuses." She blinked and stopped for a moment. "Oh well! Maybe he's just afraid that you'll not like him for me. Everybody knows you have a high standard." She said as she threw her one hand on air.

 

I laughed slightly and shrugged. High standards, eh?

 

"It's like forever since we catched up with each other. How are you by the way?" She asked. Well, since Bom had a boyfriend now, I seldom talk to her. Not that I envy her or anything but I just want to give her space and time. All our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter