Chapter 1: Ms. Perfect and Mr. Care-free

Sky is the Limit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: Ms. Perfect and Mr. Care-free

 

 

 

"Hey sweetie! You still have your match!" Sandara's mom shouted from the first floor to catch her daughter's attention.

 

 

"Yes Mom! Coming in 5 minutes!" Dara replied, while fixing her hair up neatly. She faced the mirror and check herself. 'Perfect!' She thought. She quickly grab her bag with her tennis racket inside.

 

 

She quickly went downstairs, proceeded at the kitchen and grabbed two breads for her breakfast.

 

 

"Have your breakfast first sweetie!" Her dad said while reading a newspaper and taking a sip of coffee.

 

 

"No dad. Mom's already waiting outside. I'll eat on our way." Dara answered and gave her dad a sweet smile.

 

 

"Bye dad." Dara continued and kissed her daddy goodbye.

 

 

"Oh wait!" Her dad exclaimed, making her stop from walking and faced her dad.

 

 

"Hmm?"

 

 

"Goodluck on your match.. You need to win this, this is for your-" Dara blurted even before her father finished what he's saying.

 

 

"My scholarship.. Yeah, I know that dad. Okay, need to go! Bye daddy." Dara turned back amd hurriedly walk towards the car where her mother is already waiting.

 

 

She needs to win this. She can't let her par

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter