Chapter 12: My Bestfriend is insanely inlove

Sky is the Limit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12: My Bestfriend is insanely inlove

Dara's POV

 

"Bom! Can you please calm down? You look a retard walking back and forth there." I calmly mocked her.

 

So, it's Saturday today, supposedly, my rest day since tomorrow I have tennis competition and Mom said to take this whole day to relax. But this bestfriend of mine barged in first thing in the morning, biting her nails as she walks back and forth inside my room. I rolled my eyes at her and knocked myself down my bed, and went back reading Sarah Dessen's novel.

"I can't believe it Dara! He just stared at me.. and.. and.. his eyes.. Oh gosh! Those eyes." She said as she settled herself on my bed, sitting beside me.

 

"Seriously Bom! Maybe that's the reason!" I exclaimed while I continue with what I'm doing. I don't want Bom's craziness to ruin my rest day. She'll just stress me out. Believe me.

 

"What do you mean that?!" She asked, and went back biting her nails.

 

I pushed myself to sit beside her. "That! That is the reason why you fell inlove with him!" I scoffed and went back reading.

Inlove! Inlove! The legendary Bominator is inlove. Yes, people, you heard me right! My bestfriend is inlove! For Pete's sake, I never imagined my bestfriend is this crazy when she's inlove.

 

"That is my point Dara! He just stared at me last night at the Wing-ding party, everything went so fast! I don't know what happened, he just stared at me and.. and.. the next thing I knew, I can't sleep!.. Thinking of those eyes!" She explained dreamingly. Too much information. That's already her third time t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter