The accident

Fade Away

Eunji pov

 

"Jung eunji!!! Get up!!!!" My maid shouted while shaking my body. "What are you doing!!! You're disturbing me you know huh?" I yelled while my eyes still close. "You should go to your school, miss. I already prepared jasmine water on the tub. You can go to bath now" Said the other maid. "Okay okay! I get up now. Thankyou for shouting to me, ana" While glaring at my maid named ana who's shouted in front of me. "And thanks to you, babe" I said to the other maid. I didn't call her 'babe' because I love her. Its her real name. Babe Exdevanskers. So cute eh? Yeah okay. "Yes miss. We'll go now" The maids said and then they leave me alone. I get up and  strech a little. I saw the clock. It's still 04:30AM OH MAN. Why should they wake me up at this morning geez. "Okay I'll do some sports first" I said to myself and then I do some streching again and again. I push up 50 times, sit up 20 times and jumping 15 times. Its kinda tired. I go to my bathroom and then take a bath.

 

"Babe!! Where's my uniform?!" I shouted from my room. I'm so curious how the uniform look. I'm gonna be studying at Music Arts School. Are the peoples is kind there? Are they gonna like me?  Are I should do some make up on my ugly face? Are I'm the ugliest in that school? Are should I be myself? Are should I do some hyper things? Many questions on my mind now. I'm going crazy.

 

"This, miss! I'm sorry take a long time looking for this. I really confused when I saw your changing room. Its so many" Babe said. "Its okay. It's still not late. Thanks!" I said while smiling. Whoa. Its kinda cute eh? Okay I go change. 

 

"Mr.Yang! Lets go!" I shouted and then mr.yang open the door for me. I get in the car and then the car start moving. "Ah I'm kinda excited for my first day!!!" I said. "Ah you're very like it?" Mr. yang asked. "yes" I said and smile to him. "Ah I'm kinda sleepy" I said while yawning. "Just sleep. I'll wake you up when we're reach there" mr.yang said and then I agree it. I'm in a deep sleep noww.................

 

 

 

 

"Eunji-ah... Eunji-ah!" Mr.yang called me. I open my eyes and then saw the school. Whoa, Its so big. I'm so confused now. "Okay thanks for drive me!" I said cheerfully. "Thats my job. No need to thanked me" mr.yang said and then I just chuckled. I get out from the car and then I start looking for my class. When I look around, someone bumped into me. 

 

"I'm sorry" The girl said. I fell on the floor and he handed me his hand. "Let me help you" She said and then I take her hand. "Thanks" I said. "New comer?" She asked. "Yes" I said while smile. "Ah I see.. Let me accompany you?" She said and then I nodded as the agree sign. We two walk awkwardly and then we go upstairs and then I saw many classes there. "Where's mine..." I mumbled. "Your name?" She asked. I think she heard me. "Eunji. Jung Eunji" I said. "Ah jung eunji? What a beautiful name. And I'm park chorong. I'm born in 1991. You?" She said while looking at her phone. "Ah unnie. Chorong unnie. I'm 1993" I said while bow to her. I didn't know she's that old. She seems so young. "WHAT? WHY ARE YOU SO YOUNG EUNJI-SSI" She shocked. "Ask god" I joked. She chuckled. "Ah! Your class is in Music A. Its mean you're joined the superior voice group!" She said cheerfully. "Ah really? And where were you?" I asked. "I'm in Music B. B still in the same level with  A. Because A didn't have many seat again, so it's in the different class. I'll show you where's the class!" She said and then we walk together. She grabs my arm and hold it. Now we're officially a good friend. 

 

"This is your class, jung eunji" Chorong unnie said while pointing the big class one. "Whoa. Thanks! How did you know that I'm in here?" I asked. "This" She show me her phone that full of the students name with their own class and I saw I'm in the music A class. "Okay. Just put your stuffs at the locker and then I'll introduce you to my members" Chorong unnie said. What? Members? "Okay" I said and then I walk to the room. I just saw a guy sit in the chair with his friends? Yes maybe. I saw 12 guys. Actually handsome guys in there singing along in the room. I just pretend that I didn't see it. I walk towards the locker and then I feel like they're looking at me. I fastly open the locker and put my stuffies there. I close the door and then I lock it. I walk to outside and then I walk towards chorong unnie. 

 

 

Baekhyun pov

"Yo hyung that girl look so interesting" Sehun said to me while smirking. "The girl just pass we? No she's not" I said coldly. "But she's pretty. Why you didn't have any reaction?" Kai said. "She's have an angelic face" Suho said. "Just go get her. I don't care. And anyway I even don't know her at all" I said while rolling my eyes. "Really?" Kai teased me. "yes" I said fastly and then I saw her standing in the class door. She leaning on the door and talking to someone? I peeking who's it and that's chorong noona. Why they seems so close? Are she's joined apink? NO. SHE CAN'T. "I think that girl joined apink" Kris said. "hmm" Chen spoke. "Why do I care?" I said. "You're so mean" Luhan said. "Just go get her" I yelled. "I think you'll be interest to her soon" Suho said and then I just keep quite.

 

Eunji pov

When I walk with chorong unnie, I saw many girls look at me when I feel someone is looking at me from distance. "I think it's luhan" Chorong said. "Just ignore him" I said and then we continue walking. 

 

"YO HEY GUYS THIS IS JUNG EUNJI. LET HER BE OUR PART TOO OKAY?!" Chorong unnie said when she's arrived at the table that she wants to. "Hello eunji! I'm yoon bomi!" Bomi said. "I'm naeun!" Naeun said. "Namjoo yo!" Namjoo said. "Hayoungie litte giant baby!" hayoung said. "I'm 1993" I said. "Ah unnie!" Said naeun, namjoo, and hayoung. "Naeun is 1994, namjoo is 1995, and hayoung is our baby, 1996" Chorong explained. "And I'm same as you!" Bomi said and hug me. "AH NEEEE" I said excitedly. I'm so happy that  I'm joined this group. "And the name of our group is APINK!" All the members said except me because I still don't know. "What a cute name eh" I said. "And yeah. I want to tell you something" Naeun said. "Sit with us first! you're part of us now!" Namjoo yelled and then I sit with them. "So, in this school, we have a kingkas. Named EXO. They're really famous, and they have many fangirls. They're have 12 members there" Naeun said. I think the guys that I saw it before... "And one of them is have a same class as me" I rolled my eyes. "REALLY?!" They all shocked. "Yes. I saw him before when I put my stuffs on the locker. My locker is beside his locker. I think his surname is 'byun'" I said while eating ice cream. "AH BYUN BAEKHYUN!" They all said at the same time again with a shocked face. "Why?" I said. "He's very popular. No one can interest him" Bomi said. "and now they're coming" Chorong unnie said slowly. "Let me introduce they all okay? I'm pretty close with suho" Chorong unnie added. "Eeh-" I cutted by chorong unnie called to 'suho'.

 

"Suho-ssi. Would you mind to introduce youself and your members to us?" Chorong unnie said. "Ah of course, and welcome to this school to jung-" His words was cutted by the byun guy. "Eunji" He said coldly. "Ah yes that" Suho said. "So, I'm kim  joonmyun you can call me suho or you can call me  with 'oppa' too if you're younger than me /laughs/ I bet you're younger than me eh" He said. "Ah ne. I'm 1993" I said while bowing. "And that guy brown hair with the tall power is named park chanyeol, the guy with blue hair and have a panda eyes named huang zi tao, that guy with innocent face named zhang yixing but you can call him lay, the guy with blondie hair and y face /laughs/ named wu yifan but he's known as kris, the guy with the trolling face named kim jongdae or you can call him chen, the guy who's similiar to sohee sunbaenim named kim minseok but just call him with xiumin or baozi, and... oh. That guy with pretty and hot face named xi luhan. He's good at mandarin too. Maybe if you want ask something about mandarin you can call him /joked/, that guy with eyes power named do kyungsoo but just call him with his surname whitch is 'D.O' or 'dyo', that hot guy with cold face named oh sehun, the hot y face with dark skin named kim jongin but he popular with 'kai'. and the last is byun baekhyun. Which is have a cute face but.. /whispers/ he's really cold inside. he's kinda scary if you're not close to him" Suho said while chuckled. "Okay thanks. And for the last, I'm jung eunji. I'm born in 1993" I said while bowing to them. They bowed too and then apink say goodbye to exo. 

 

"So yeah. baekhyun look so cute" I said. "Ahh... I know that's what you gonna say" Namjoo teased. "Anniya! I just saying truth..." I said and then the bell rang. "Okay guys, see ya at the break" I added.