Imperfect

The Ice Princess's Love Story

After a refreshing shower, Jessica sits alone at the balcony, facing the sky. Her froster parents are sleeping, Sunny is downstairs watching television. Jessica still can't forget the evil things that her foster dad had done to her, she had been keeping her distance with him ever since. He is like an evil moster for her now. Everytime they came in contact she must be few feets away from him. As though he is infected by life threatening disease. She can barely stays with the same room with him. His fatherly image is now replace with a 'Jack the Ripper' image.  

 

Jessica shrugs it off, she doesn't want to think of it futher. Her black orbs shifted to the white letter that had been given by Jiyong six months ago, they last met at the amusement park. He said he will out of the country to follow his dad for quite a while, he informed her that he might not able to contact her for the moment but she doesn't mind, she knows that one day he will inherit his father's company hence he need experience and teachings from his dad. She can't stop him from walking to his bright future that's why she lets him go for the meanwhile.

 

Six months without calls, text and letters Jessica still stays loyal to Jiyong. Her heart now is only for him and him only. Her fingers sweeps across the surface of the letter. It's a little faded by now. She was supposed to open this letter the next day after she received it but she forgot of it after the tragic accident that had happened to her parents. She wonders what will be the content of this letter. She opens it with tender care and reads it.

 

 

Jiyong re-read the white paper that was stained by his black pen. His brows furrowed as he crumpled the paper and threw it to the small rubbish bin beside his study table. He laid his back on his black leathered rotating chair. He looks at the ceiling and started to think for another way to start the letter. He had tried alot of times, the rubbish bin was nearly full of white paper, all left unfinished.

 

Jiyong just finished a little war with his father. Jiyong knew if he declares world war III with his father, Jiyong knew his father will do whatever it takes to win that stupid war even if losing the earth itself was an option. That was why he was going to obey his father, to study abroad. But breaking this news straight may lead to a heartbreak from Jessica. He knew Jessica too well.

 

Jiyong knew he was unable to break the news to Jessica with her standing in front of him, to make it worse if she was in teary eyes after hearing the news. It's not one month, not one year, but three years under intensive study by a specially picked tutor by his father and a year of bussiness teaching from his father. He will live like hell. And it will be too much for Jessica to bear.

 

That was why he came out with a plan B. It was not a smart plan but at least better than the other options. He was unable to reveal the news to her, so he decided he would write a letter for her. He believed he could leave her more easily like that. He sat straight and took another untouched paper and his pen that was laying on the table. He began to think with his heart and not his mind anymore. He started to write, each word was written with feelings, each sentence contained his love, the words were written neatly and he slowly filled the content of the paper, there were lots of words on them but they looked so lonely,so isolated.

 

The words were wriiten by a broken hearted guy to a to-be-heartbroken girl, the paper were somehow wet from drips of fresh hot tears.

 

To: Forever Warm Hearted Princess Jessica

 

I love you. I had to admit what your friends see is sometimes true. Yes, I was with other women. But I love you. I was with other girl when we supposed to date. But I love you. I was with another girl when we supposed to have a movie date in your house. But I love you. If my heart waivered, they were just flings. They owned my arms, they owned my lips, but only you owns my heart. I know this sound stupid. But I love you. Sorry for lying to you.In the past and just like yesterday. I'm not going for a short bussiness trip for my father. I'm going to futher study abroad.I don't know it will take how long but the mininum is four years, so if one day I came back and things changed, I won't blame you. But note that I love you. I'm leaving now. Goodbye~

 

                                                                                                                                         From: A Selfish Cheating Broken Hearted Bastard.

 

Jiyong ends it with a cruel goodbye. He used his thumbs to wipe away the little drops of tears away. He folded the paper and closes his eyes, tears still streaming down his cheeks.

 

Jessica reads the letter until the very end, until the cruel goodbye. She closes the letter and cries silently,covering , preventing herself from making any sound. 

 

Jiyong reached to the edge of the table and grabbed a bottle of liquor. He poured the bottle of Sombra Mezcal into a transparent glass. He was young but he already started drinking, thanks to his wild and young lifestyle. He gulped down the drinks in just a second. He hated the taste of it but that night, it tasted so damn sweet.

 

Jessica feels a lump in as she inhales, she touches the necklace that is still hanging around her neck. The necklace that Jiyong gave her. The one she treasures dearly. She holds it tight and runs into her room with the heartbreaking letter.

 

Jiyong took the controller and switched on the music player, music is the only thing that could soothe his heart, but it barely worked that night. Jiyong threw himself at the couch,still with the bottle of hard liquor in his hand. He moved his free hand into his pocket and took out his cellphone, the wallpaper was bright and clear and would forever be in his mind.

 

Jessica covers herself under her blankets. She wants to see Jiyong there and then. She misses him. For her, it's okay he had girls before for she has his heart. She stares at wallpaper of her cellphone, her vision is blurry because of her crystal white tears. She cries just like any other girls will cry when they broke up with their boyfriend. The silent yet painful cry, the one that you are suffocating and catching your breath, the one that you cry and close your eyes tightly but tears still manages to escape anyway. The one that let you feels like dying.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The atmosphere in the room isn't so great at all. Jiyong and his father are literally breathing out fire. Jiyong can't believe what is his father proposing to him right now. He is standing and facing his father.

 

"I'm not going to do it!" Jiyong growls.

 

"I had done it for you." His father, Jin Hyuk smirks.

 

"Are you ing crazy?" Jiyong looks at his father with disbelief. How can his father settles a decision without his approval? A big decision in fact. Jiyong can't imagine what will happen if the news starts to spread around the media. How will Jessica feels?

 

"Where's your respect?" Jin Hyuk slams the table. 

 

"How can I respect you when you don't respect me? You didn't even ask me about this!" 

 

"Because if I tell you, will you do it?" His father's deep voice rings in the quiet room.

 

Jiyong stays silent. He clenches his fist and takes a sit on a chair.

 

"Exactly." Jin Hyuk continues. "You're going to meet her this weekend and we will discuss the arrangement about your engagement and marriange."

 

Jiyong closes his eyes tightly, he wishes he is deaf right now. Nothing that comes out from his father's mouth is parallel to his world. His mind is constantly reminded about a woman. Not how she look like or how her body figure is. It's how she would smile, how she would laugh at his jokes and her cute expression that fills his ocean of mind. Without her, he feels like hell. But now, it's far more worst than hell. He is going to get married with someone he doesn't even get to know yet. He's going to marry a rich bussinessman's daughter, Sandara Park.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Earth to Choi Seunghyun!"

 

"Y-Yes." Seunghyun pulls himself back into reality. "H-Hi Fany!"

 

Seunghyun just finish his shift in the shop. It is his last day working there anyway, he had just resigned from his job. For him, he has big plan ahead.He is sitting in one of the table, waiting for Tiffany. It's a huge leap for their relationship after that one night they had together, it's both their first time. Ever since that night, they starts to act like a couple. Tiffany had confessed to Seunghyun where as Seunghyun is still confused with his feelings for Tiffany. Tiffany said that she can wait for him.

 

"I bet you're still thinking at that girl,right?" Tiffany pouts.

 

"Not when you're here." He holds her hand. "Let's have a walk on the beach.

 

 

Once again, this place reminds Seunghyun thousands of memories about him and Yoona. Only now, he's holding Tiffany's hand. He never imagined himself holding another girls hand and walks along this particular beach but now he is doing it. They walk along it,leaving footsteps behind and then it is cleaned away by the small waves. After wandering around for a little while, they sit down on the sand. Tiffany leans her head on Seunghyun's shoulder but he doesn't bother about it.

 

"Fany ah." Seunghyun talks and clears his throat. "I ask you to come here is because I needed to talk to you about something."

 

Tiffany lifts her head from his sholder as her brows furrows. Something in his voice tells her that it's not going to be good. "What is it?"

 

"I think I'm gonna continue on my studies." He sighs. "I can work a few part time jobs for the school fees." He set his gaze on the wide orange sky same as Tiffany. "I just need to work harder, that's it."

 

Tiffany knows Seunghyun well. He is a determined type of guy, and it's a not a suprise that he want to continue his studies. He is a smart guy,Tiffany knows he is gonna be a successful man one day.

 

"Never thought that the small bingu will grows up like this." Tiffany flashes her brightest eye smile.

 

Seunghyun chuckles at her statement "So, you're okay with it?" Seunghyun asks

 

Tiffany nods. "As long as you're here with me."

 

They go for dinner after that and Seunghyun tell his plans and goals of his life ahead. Tiffany just listens to him intently, looking at his serious expressions when he shares about his goals, Tiffany finds that he's charming than before now. At least,he has grown up a little.

 

Seunghyun starts to study in a university in Seoul while working a few part time jobs. Years pass by and Tiffany too follows Seunghyun's footsteps by going into the same university. But she doesn't work for part time jobs as her family can support her school fees. Their relationship together remains strong. Finally, Seunghyun graduates as a successful doctor and Tiffany is still studying in that university. Seunghyun has now achieved one of his goal. It brings him and Tiffany happiness...

 

 

 

Six years later~

 

 

"Finally, I'm back." Yoona breathes out as she steps into the incheon international airport. She drags her luggange and hangs her small handbag in her left arm. She misses this place a lot. The first thing she wants to do is to visit her parents.

 

"Kang Daesung.." Seunghyun mutters under her breath "Aish.. Chinjia.." Seunghyun is in the verge of cursing his best friend. He steps out the car and walks into the airport. He can't believe he is going to fetch Daesung's nephew. Daesung is the one who is suppose to fetch his nephew but because he has an important appointment. He pleaded Seunghyun to fetch his nephew just for this time. That's what Kang Daesung always says. Just for this time~   

 

Yoona stops walking for a while and looks around. The airport surely has gotten bigger. She takes out her phone and dials a number.

 

Seunghyun is rushing to fetch Daesung's nephew. He is late. He runs into the airport and accidentally bumps into a lady.

 

Yoona brings her cellphone close to her ear when a man crashes into her. 

 

Seunghyun feels apologetic to the lady while Yoona is a little angry for someone had just bump into her.

 

Yoona turns her head around and stands up. They are facing each other. And Yoona couldn't believe it,her eyes are widen by suprise.

 

 

 

Another sad chapter for Jessica.I'm truly sorry. T.T Sorry for taking a long time to update it. I'm rethinking about the plot. Hehe~ 

Anyway, ENJOY!