Into Pieces

The Ice Princess's Love Story

Sunny's POV

The constant knock on the door that wakes me up this morning. I sit up and check my cellphone. You go to be kidding me.. It's 4 in the morning!! and someone is knocking our house door... That's a little creepy but who in the hell is disturbing my beauty sleep.

 

"Unnie." I try to wake my elder sister on the other bed in the other side of the room. Only a few mumbles are heard before she drifts back again to the her dreamland. You should know my unnie. Only earthquake can wake her up.

 

I slowly reach to take the baseball bat in my parents room, It's for emergency. Emergency such as this. I jump a little when the knock become louder. I tiptoe to the living room and heard someone talking "I think they're not here." My heart starts to race. Are they burglar?

 

A few more knocks is heard. "Hello.. Is anyone home? It's the police." I am relief for a moment but then again what are the police doing at such hour. I peek through the window and true enough there's two people standing behind the door, a male and a female, wearing dark blue uniform and hats and a police vehicle is parked beside the road, I'm sure they are police. Right?

 

I unlock and open the door, never do I know that the story they are going to tell me afterward will change our life forever. The story is simple and the sentence are short.  Your parents pass away in an accident earlier this morning.

 

Six Months Later.

Seunghyun comes out from the taxi, smilling widely upon arriving the address that Yoona had give him six months ago when she left Seoul. He stretch himself then takes back the change from the taxi driver.

 

"Thank you." He speaks to the taxi driver with fluent English. Of course he need to talk in English, It's U.S baby. He had just touch down and the first time that comes to his mind is Yoona. That explains why he is here. He just brings a bag rather than a luggage, he is not going to stay long there anyway, He'll be going back to Seoul in a week. And the only purpose he come here is to see Yoona, giving her a suprise visit.

 

Six months of his salary and learning English with Tiffany all if for this, buying a plane ticket, visit Yoona, and go back to Seoul. That's all for him to feed his hunger of missing Yoona. He stands on the other side of the street,facing the university that is in front of him. He remembers what time Yoona will be leaving from school each day. 

 

He glances at his watch, Yoona's class for today is going to be over soon. Few minutes later, Yoona is in his sight, he couldn't be more happy. He starts to walk slowly to Yoona, hands holding Yoona's favourite ice-cream, Vanilla flavoured. He doesn't want to be caught by her. 

 

Yoona never left his sight for once since he sets eye on her, but then a guy comes in the picture and approaches her and kiss her in her right cheek. American is more friendly and open He thought to himself. The same guy slowly kiss her lips, it's a peck at first but the guy starts to own her lips. That guy is harassing my girl. He's dead He breaks into a run. He stops in his steps almost immediately after seeing Yoona kisses the guy back. He diverts his gaze away from themThe picture is too painful to bear but again he thought to himself. Maybe the girl isn't Yoona. He had mistaken someone. Maybe.  He walks closer and calls..

 

"Yoo..Yoona..." His voice is shaky. "Im.. Im..Yoo... Im Yoona.." 

 

The girl breaks the kiss and turns around.

 

Guess that Seunghyun's plan is working. It sure is a suprise visit for Her.

 

But it's also a suprise for HIM. People say that the best medicine for all situation is just to smile. And he's doing it now. Smilling.

 

Yoona is shock, she doesn't know what to do. She touches her lips and covers . "Seunghyun..."

 

He continues to smile. 

 

"Is something wrong babe?" The guy asks Yoona but she doesn't reply.

 

Babe? Seunghyun thought to himself. It's clear now. Yoona is dating another guy in the US. It's not entirely her fault. Who wants to be with a man that can only work at the Starbucks few blocks away from his house? He is an unsuccessful man, who is he to kid when he says he can give Yoona happiness. She is from a rich family, her family's image will be ruined by him if he's going to marry Yoona. 

 

He turns around and close his eyes, tears finally born from his eyes, lives along his cheek and finally dies on his lips. He starts to walk away despite his name is shouted by the woman of his dreams behind him. His mind as though experiencing short-circuit, he isnt thinking straight anymore but for one thing he knows.

 

Tonight, he'll be crooked.

 

 

"Thank you.." Jessica thanks the lady in front of her before she closes the door.

 

It's been six months since their parents passed away, it's heartbreaking at first, very heartbreaking but Jessica has to admit that sometimes time heals pain. Jessica and Sunny were sent to the orphanage because they were still young, Jessica was just  sixteen and a year behind her is Sunny. Fortunately, a married couple came by one day and they decided to choose Jessica and Sunny, it was unbelieveable for the two siblings but they accept nevertheless.

 

The married couple looks friendly. Mr and Mrs Cha both 50 years old in age treats Jessica and Sunny like their own daughter the moment they step foot into the house. They lost their baby before and since then Mrs Cha had not given birth to another again. They decided to adopt one or two after many years but they need someone who is more mature because they growing older now. Never do they know that Mr Cha agree with Mrs Cha to adopt them is for another reason.

 

"Sica ah..." Her foster dad calls her from the kitchen.

 

"Here's your package, dad.." It's uncomfortable at first but she's getting used to it to call Mr Cha as her father now.

 

"Ah.. Thanks.." Mr Cha sets the package on a table. Mrs Cha is out of town for the moment so that is why Mr Cha needs to prepare breakfast for them, it's Sunday anyway so there's no need for a rush.

 

"Oooppsss.. I think we're out of sugar."  

 

"I'll go buy it." Sunny volunteers.

 

"You sure.." Mr Cha asks. Everything is going into plan.

 

"Yup. Be back in 20 minutes." Sunny takes the key and goes out.

 

"Be careful. " Jessica warns her sister before she closes the door.

 

It's only Jessica and Mr Cha left in the house. A grin appears in Mr Cha face.. The plan is working. And his plan is sure not a good one. For six months he's waiting for this moment. To have his own pleasure. Jessica is an attractive woman for him. A very attractive one.

 

"Can you put that package into my bedroom?" Mr Cha smiles. His smile is warm and fatherly for Jessica. She nods.

 

 

 

"Oh, you scared me." Jessica is shocked after she put the package on Mr Cha's study table in his bedroom. Mr Cha is behind her, closing the door and locking it. 

 

"Well, don't be." Jessica hates that smile, it looks uncomfortable now. "You're an attractive girl." He tries to touch her face but she takes a step back.

 

"Mis.. Mister Cha?" She is nervous. She gasps when he takes off his clothes. "Sun.. Sunny will come back.. And I'm gonna tell Misses...."  Her sentence is cut off by his rough, ert and disgusting kiss. She pushes him away and tries to run for the door but is pulled back and tossed to the bed.

 

"Please..." She begs but it's useless, the monster that was hiding in Mr Cha body has unleashed.

 

"If you tell anyone about this...." He pins her and covers on the bed as she struggles. "You and your sister are dead..." The words are dangerous, each one of them.

 

She struggles and struggles that morning but only tears manage to escape......

 

 

 

 

"Seunghyun ah... You have to stop drinking." Seunghyun is lucky that he bumps into someone Tiffany. The truth is Tiffany secretly followed him to U.S. She saw the whole incident about Yoona and Seunghyun. It's obvious that Yoona had break Seunghyun's heart and for Tiffany, she can only blames Yoona. That XX. That .

 

"I said stop." Tiffany take the strong liquor bottle away from Seunghyun. They are in Seunghyun's hotel room right now that he booked before he came there. 

 

"Fany ah... If you're not going to accompany me to drink. Then please. Leave." Seunghyun takes back the bottle, pour a glass of the hot liquor and drinks it straight as though it tasted sweet.

 

"Fine..." Tiffany takes a glass and joins Seunghyun. She's not going to let Seunghyun to drown himself with all those liquor so she decides to drown together.

 

One shot leads to another. Slowly, Tiffany finds that the liquor literally becomes sweeter, just the right taste for her tongue and throat. She starts to feel hot and finally she takes off her jacket and throws it aside. She's wearing a low cut tank top, revealing partially of her .

 

"Someone's hot..." Seunghyun chukles and drinks another shot.

 

Tiffany laughs but stops immediately when Seunghyun's cellphone rings. It's Yoona... That xx she reminds herself. Tiffany watches Seunghyun as he slowly picks up the phone and answers it. She turns to the other side, it pains her to look at Seunghyun so loyal to Yoona. What SHE has that she didn't have? Tiffany thought to hearself. She fight back the tears that's going to roll down her cheeks anytime now. 

 

"Yoona....." Seunghyun's voice sounded soft and loving. It's clear that Seunghyun's heart still flutters when he hears Yoona's voice. Tiffany listens to every word he says intently as the alcohol slowly takes effect of her head, body and eventually mind. Seunghyun's voice slowly becomes from sad to dissapointed to frustrated and mad. Tiffany finally looks at Seunghyun, his face was just like having a tear-bath. He had cried rivers. 

 

Enough is enough. Even God can be angry, why can't her. She grabs the phone daringly from Seunghyun wrist and sits on his lap. 

 

"Can you please don't disturb Seunghyun for this moment." She talks to Yoona through the phone as Seunghyun just stares at her, dumbfounded. "We're having our good time now." She ends the call and lays the cellphone on the table. 

 

"Are you crazy?" Seunghyun looks at her.

 

"Yes.. I am. And you're stupid!" Tiffany yells and cries. "How could you love her that much?"

 

Seunghyun don't know what to do. Tiffany wipes the tears away and faces Seunghyun. No words are exchanged. Their eyes says it all. Tiffany inches closer to Seunghyun. Their face are inches apart, lips breath apart. 

 

When their lips touched, Tiffany can feel all the dissapointment and anger he had for Yoona right now. Tiffany bit his lips, as though taking away all the pain by exchanging it with pain. Moments later, Seunghyun breaks apart from the kiss.

 

"This isn't right. We're friends. Best friends. And I.. I have a girlfriend." Seunghyun gasps for air.

 

Tiffany scoffs "Girlfriend? She cheated you.!" 

 

Seunghyun stays silent and continues "But stil--"

 

Tiffany kisses him again before he can breathe out anymore words. 

 

"Let's not ruin this moment. OUR moment." Tiffany says when she stops kissing Seunghyun.

 

Seunghyun just nods, like being cast by a spell, as Tiffany moves her chest against Seunghyun's. She smirks in victory when Seunghyun looks at her in the eyes.

 

Lust

 

 

 

 

Jessica lays on the bed as the man beside her starts to get dress. She looks at the clock beside her. All that she could do when those disgusting things happen to her is to clutch on the bed sheets and looks at the clock. Ten minutes. It's just for Ten minutes. TEN. FREAKING. MINUTES. 

 

Ten minutes of pleasure for the guy has cause her a nightmare for the rest of her life.

 

"Use this to wipe those off you, and get dress, your sister will be back soon." Mr Cha throws Jessica a box of tissue papers. "This THING never happens between us." Mr Cha warns Jessica sternly. Before leaving the room, he turns back and adds on "And Jessica, please don't try me..." He closes the door.

 

Jessica slowly sits up and cries silently. How could this happen? Her life is perfect six months ago. But now it has broken INTO PIECES.

 

 All she has now is nothing except Sunny and a letter from Jiyong that she hasn't open it for six months.Rght, a letter. The letter that she might open soon. 

 

 

 

 

 

A new chapter. Hope you guys enjoys it. :)

Do subscribe and comment.