Perfect

The Ice Princess's Love Story

 

"Yah!! " Jessica shouts at her younger sister, Jung Sunkyu or nickname, Sunny. "Give me back my necklace.."

 

The girls run around the room,their room, screaming and squealing. The door opened to reveal their father, Jung Jaesuk, with a big smile.

 

"What's is going on again my daughters?" He takes a sit on their bed, still smilling as he watches them run around the room.For him, the laughters of his daughters means the world to him. They are his world. He can never ever afford to lose them. The girls soon get tired from running and sits next to their father, one on each side.

 

"Appa, Unnie is angry because I took her necklace that Jiyong oppa gave her that day."

 

"Yah!!" Jessica blushes a litlle "Who says it's from my boyfriend?"

 

"Opps.. Unnie.. I didn't even mention that Jiyong oppa is your boyfriend." Sunny continue to tease.

 

Their father laughs at their behaviour. They are high school students but sometimes they can act like a primary school student that still cries for an ice-cream. Sunny gives the necklace to their father as he examines it.

 

"Waw.." He hands it to Jessica "It's pretty.. Did that small boy gave you that?"

 

"Appa..." Jessica pouts "He's not a small boy, okays?"

 

Of course her father knows that she has a boyfriend, the name is Kwon Jiyong. Just by the mention of that name you can know that it's the  owner of a charismatic, handsome young guy. Unlike some parents, Jung Jaesuk is a caring, funny and open minded father, so if there's any secret or troubles, the girls will find him to vent their anger. That includes their relationship with guys.

 

"Arasso.. Arasso.." Jaesuk chukles.

 

Just at that moment...

 

"Sica ah! Sunny ah! Yobo!!!!" The girls' mother, Jaesuk's lovely wife, Mrs Jung Gyung-Eun calls them from the kitchen downstairs. "Breakfast is ready. Let's eat!!!"

 

"Coming!!!!" The three of them say in unison.

 

In the kitchen..

 

 

The family prepares to feed themself with Mrs Jung apetizing dishes after having their prayers. 

 

"Eat more Sica ah.." Jaesuk scoops some more fried rice for Jessica "You're getting skinnier."

 

"Appa.. Don't you know? Sica unnie says she wants a PERFECT figure just for Jiyong oppa." Sunny teases which earn a playful glare from Jessica.

 

"Yah!!" 

 

"Enough you both! Arasso. Even if you want a perfect figure, you need to at least be healthy first, so eat more is more important." Mrs Jung lectures Jessica and then places the plate in front Jessica again.

 

"Arasso." Jessica follows obidiently.

 

"Girls.." Jaesuk stops eating for a while as he breaks the news. "Me and your mother are going out of town for a while."

 

The girls raises their brows.

 

"Well.. We're going to visit my old friends in Busan. Since you girls have school and you both are teenagers now. I guess you both can be left alone here and take care of this house." Gyung-eun continues for her husband. "Arasso?"

 

"Arasso.." Jessica and Sunny say together with a wide grin drawn on their faces.

 

"And Jessica.. Please don't get pregnant.. It's just for four days..." Her mom decides to joke which makes everyone breaks into peals of laughter, includes Jessica. She has to admit that Jiyong is a man too. 

 

They continue their breakfast with some chit chat and laughters on that Sunday morning. For Jessica, this what family means. Happiness.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 Jiyong goes to check his cellphone when he hears it ringing. It's a messange from Jessica.

 

Jiyong oppa.. My parents are going to leave town this afternoon. Maybe you can come to my house tonight. We'll have a movie date tonight in my house. Can you come?

 

From: Sica Sweetheart

 

Jiyong tapped his cellphone's screen, replying Jessica.

 

Where are your parents leaving to? Will it really be okay for you?

 

From: Jiyong Sweetheart 

 

Close to a minute later, his phone rings again.

 

Busan. My mother is going to visit her old friends there. It will be okay for me. It's been so long since we saw each other. I miss you. So,meet you tonight.?

 

Jiyong smiles as he replies to it. It's only been last Friday since they saw each other but he admits, he misses her.After he replies it, he turns it into silent mode.

 

Arasso babe, be there at 8? I miss you too. Gonna take a shower now. Take care.

 

Few minutes later, a messange comes in.

 

Okay. will wait for you. I love You <3

 

 

 

Jiyong locked his phone and after that a pair of arms are wrapped around his skinny waist. A girl's arms. He turns to face her.

 

"Who is that?" The girl asks.

 

"My girlfriend..." Jiyong replies and pecks her lips.

 

"I thought I'm your only girl." The girl pouts.

 

"She's my GIRLFRIEND. You are just my FRIEND" Jiyong mentions it clearly to her.

 

"WITH BENEFIT...." The girl finishes it for him. "You might just as well as say that you're cheating behind her back. Who has a girlfriend and a friend with benefits altogether?" The girl playfully states the fact.

 

Oh, did I tell you? Kwon Jiyong, he's also a rich boy. Eventhough being raised in a rich family, he is a rather kind guy though. But because of his parents' bussiness, they often not there when he's still small, he is almost like being raised by a nanny, Mrs Kim, who is now a 50 years old women. Because of his parents often not there at their house, he tends to bring girls to stay for a night. A 'NIGHT' if you know what I mean. 

 

 He had slept with quite a number of girls now but not yet with Jessica. For him, Jessica is special. She is just too innocent for him. He reasons himself that he slept with the girls around him is for Jessica, for her to keep her innocence. But by being like that, won't he break that innocent girl's heart?

 

"Me.. Kwon Jiyong." Jiyong replies and grabs his towel and heads to the bathroom. "I'm gonna take a shower."

 

"Don't you think taking bath alone is too... lonely? And 'un-fun'? (not fun)" The girl whispers seductively beside Jiyong ears and starts to kiss him. He kisses her back as they walk into the bathroom, unbutonning their clothes in the process. The door finally close with a silent thud. 

 

No one knows at the edge of Jiyong's table, his cellphone is vibrating with a caller ID 'Sica Sweetheart' in the screen.

 

That caller is supposed... wrong.. That caller IS Jiyong's girlfriend.

 

Isn't she's the owner of his lips?

Isn't she's the one who is supposed to be locked in his arms?

 

If yes, then why are there some girls sharing them with her?

 

Or maybe 'friends with benefit' and ' Jessica's innocence' is the only cover up that Jiyong made up for himself for his little crush to someone else.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jessica places her phone on the study table in their(she and sunny's) room.

 

"He's not answering?" Sunny asks which Jessica nods in reply. Sunny is lying down on the bed.

 

"He's probably just busy." Jessica further reply. "He told me he was going to take a shower just now."

 

"It's been an hour since he said that."  Sunny answers back. And it's been an hour since Jessica last called him,that is when Jiyong went to shower with another girl. Jessica just wanted to talk to him. " No guy showers that long.. Unless he's taking shower with another woman.." Sunny blurts out which earn a glare from Jessica.

 

"He's not that kind of guy..."

 

"Unnie, you just saw the pictures I showed you last week, didn't you?" Sunny is now sitting on the bed. "He went shopping with another girl when he is supposed to have a date with you.." 

 

"It's his cousin..." Jessica answers and tucks her hair behind her ear.

 

"But unnie--"

 

"Let's just not talk about this okay?" Jessica sighs.

 

"Okay.." Sunny pouts, and Jessica stands up and pats her younger sister's head. Jessica then choose a few clothes from her closet. "I'm gonna take a shower. Oh.. And by the way, Jiyong oppa is coming here tonight."

 

"What???......"

 

Jessica ignores Sunny's complain and enters the bathroom.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"I love you.." Choi Seunghyun whispers to his girlfriend, Im Yoona. They sit on the beach, with him wrapping his arms around her from behind, enjoying the scenery of the sunset. It will be their last day together for a long time. "I'll miss you.." He kisses her neck.

 

"I'll miss you too." She turns her head and pecks Seunghyun's lips. She feels sad that she's gonna leave him to study abroad in US and she's gonna leave for US that night. They continue to enjoy the last moments together. "But don't worry Tabi.. It's only for four years. I'm gonna visit you in the holidays anyway " She smiles "Distance is not a problem in our love." She intertwines her fingers with his and kiss them. She's really gonna miss him.

 

"Distance is NEVER a problem.." Seunghyun says seriously, assuring her. 

 

He sighs as her cellphones rings. She answers and ends the call within seconds.

 

"It's my driver.." Her eyes are wet now, tears threatening to flows out. She breaks from the hug and stands up. Face facing down the ground as her long bangs falls in front of her, blocking her face from his view.

"Good... Goodbye.. Tabi.." And she slowly drags her feet to the car.

 

After just few little steps behind Seunghyun, Yoona feels a strong pull in her hand which causes her to stumble a few steps back and her body to turn around.  Her lips is then welcomes by a pair of soft lips, her favourite pair of lips. The kiss soon turns into a hot passionate one. They only breaks apart after few minutes later, gasping for air.

 

"You're gonna make it even hard to leave like this." Yoona confesses.

 

He just hugs her for the last time, taking in her sweet scent, his favourite scent. They slowly let go of each other and Seunghyun can only smiles. He does not want to cry, not in front of her girlfriend.

 

"See you soon..." Seunghyun says as Yoona nods and turns around and walks away. Meanwhile behind her, tears trickles down Seunghyun's cheek while he watches Yoona leaves. It's just for four years Seunghyun tells himself Plus she's gonna visit me in the holiday anyway.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"He's not going to come, is he?" Sunny asks after they waited for 4 hours in the living room, waiting for a knock. And yes, it's already midnight.

 

Jessica sighs as she puts down her phone again. Her calls can't get through. Her eyes are starting to get teary, fearing that something might have happened to him.

 

"Come on Unnie, let's sleep. We still have school tomorrow. If he wants to come, he would have come right on time." Sunny yawns.

 

"I'll just wait a little longer. I.. I.. I'm sure he will come." Just then, the doorbell rings and Jessica quickly runs to the door with a smile on her face, expecting Jiyong.

 

Sunny on the other side thinks that her elder sister is really in love with that Jiyong guy. Because of him, she is blind. Blind in Love. Sunny has seen Jiyong many times with other girls and she had report it to her unnie but it seems that Jessica is also deaf to listen and believe.

 

Sunny sighs as she listens the door closes with a soft thud, she know this will happen. She sees Jessica walks back to the living room with a bouquet of flowers. Jessica sits down quietly. She reads the note from a litlle card among the flowers. 

 

 

 

I'm sorry sica baby,something came up,

We still can watch movie another time, I promise.

I love you <3

 

 

 

 

Chapter 1 is out guys. I think that it is still early for Topsica moments. There's still many things ahead. But for now, PEACE. Comment and subscribe please. :3