To where it all started

The Secret Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany POV

          Pyeoruru...1, 2, 3, 4, tantarantaran....My clock alarms at exactly 7am, It’s too early so I hit the clock and go back to sleep. After a few minutes, I peek on the clock. This time I its 7:30am so I quickly get my towel and rush into bathroom. After I took a bath, I picked my Black Dress on the wardrobe then I prepare my stuff for school. After that, I went downstairs to eat breakfast. I saw my father glaring at me.

“I don’t want your attire. Change that! It’s not suit to your school” my father said.

"But dad ! I wore this dress before"" I answered.

"I don't care, just follow me. California and Seoul are different". He told me.

           Suddenly, my mom came...

"Oh! What's happening here?" my mother asked.

"Look at her dress!" he pointed at my dress. "It's very nasty, It's not proper to wear that on school! What will the others will say to her..to us..to our company?? huh?" my father exclaimed to mom.

"Fine!! I'll change." I exclaimed to them. Then I walked upstairs to change my entire dress...AISH!!

Downstairs

"Hon! Please calm down.. Can't you see, you might hurt your daughter" her mom said.

"I don't care whether she's mad or not." her father said.

"But Hon! Please..you can scold to her in a proper way not like this." her mom said gently.

"Are you teaching me to what I will do?." he said then stood up.

"Hon, its not like that." she said.

"Then shut-up." he said sarcastically then he left.

               I went upstairs to find another dress. but I didn’t find another coz all of my dresses are .. Meanwhile, Seohyun went to my room.

"Eonnie! Do you find some dress??" she asked me

“Hmmp. Neh! How did you know that I’m searching for it?” I said curiously.

“I heard your argument with dad earlier. It’s so loud that’s why I heard the whole conversation.” she elaborated.

“Oh! I see.” I said not facing her.

“Eo..Eonnie. don’t worry, I have some in my room.” She told me.

“Jinja?? Let’s see.” I said jubilantly then she lead me towards her room.

Mean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter