Announcement & Members Page - Icona Pop

✰ Icona Pop - SM Entertaiment's New Girl Group ✰ 〈 Apply Closed 〉

Jung Ji Eun

Jung Ji Eun was born in Manhatten, New York, USA at 22 November 1996. Her English name is Angel Jung. Jung Ji Eun is a sweet and kind girl, but she can be arrogant and selfish at times. Besides singing, she has other talents including acting. She also learned hapkido and boxing before. Her father owns a hapkido centre and he is very into sport so at a young age, she was taught different kind of sports from her parents. She is also very brave and not afraid to take up a challenge. She love extreme sports and did a lot considered her young age. Ah, she can be scary when she's angry, so you shouldn't mess with her. She is the girl in INFINITE's Be Mine, Request, and Paradise. She acted in Dream High 2 as Rian and The Inheritors as Lee Bo-na. In Icona Pop, she will be the Lead Vocalist and Maknae, mentored by Seohyun. And she will go by the stagename Angel. 

 

Ryu Hae Ri 

Ryu Hae Ri was born in Toronto, Canada, at May 7th 1992. Her English name is Hailey Ryu. From what her friends said, Ryu Hae Ri is a weird girl, totally weird, and also a moody girl. Her blood-type is AB and maybe that is the main reason why she has that weird personality. Her talent is high-notes and rap. She also learned ballet and drum since age 7. She hate sport, especially basketball because she just can't do it. Ryu Hae Ri's father is a doctor when her mother is just a housewife. She already trained in SM for 4 years, and she is the girl appeared in Reply 1997 as H.O.T's fangirl, School 2o13 as the student, and also BOYFRIEND's Janus and I Yah MV. She will be the Lead Vocalist and Main Rapper, mentored by Tiffany. Ryu Hae Ri will go by the stagename Ryu.

 

tumblr_m5bdhkkbYZ1rr1aj0.gif

Althea Choi 

Althea Choi was born on June 29 of the year 1995 in London, England, United Kingdom. Her Korean name is Choi Sooyeon. Althea Choi is typically cold and arrogant towards people at first, but she is very sweet and understanding deep down. She is skilled when it comes to having cute pokerface expressions. She can write lyrics, compose and produce songs. Her works are most of the songs of popular boygroup EXO. She also skilled in martial arts. Both of her parents are CEOs of two of the world's largest companies. She acted in the following K-Dramas: Shut Up!Flower Boy Band as Im Soo-Ah, The 3rd Hospital as Lee Eui Jin and School 2013 as Lee Kang Joo. In Icona Pop, she will be the Main Vocalist, mentored by Jessica. She will debut with the stagename Althea.

 


Hey there. This is the announcement page and also members page. I will put the chosen one here o u o. Oh and also i have one new co-author: daybreak1614. And i'm sorry to say this, but for those who applied as the MAIN VOCALIST position, i will use their backup position bcs main vocalist is already taken by 2nd co-author. f(x)'s Sulli and EXO's Sehun also taken as faceclaim and love interest.

 

IMPORTANT: I already say in the cheatsheet that there is password. So, for you that already applied, please add the password in your app. Just add it below the suggestions thing. Please and please. And also please, turn your app in the blogpost. I already say it in the cheatsheet omg. You all should read the cheatsheet again. So, from now, i wouldn't accept those who turn app in the comment section. Thankyou.

 

06/11/13: Please apply for Main Dancer, Sub Vocalist and Lead Dancer, Rapper position too. They need love otl.