✰ Allkpop - Icona Pop

✰ Icona Pop - SM Entertaiment's New Girl Group ✰ 〈 Apply Closed 〉

MUSIC

CONFIRMED: SM Entertaiment new girlgroup; Icona Pop! 

With many rumors about SM new girlgroup spreading around, yesterday, SM decide to held a press conference. They want to respond all of those rumors and make clear everything.

And when the press conference start, there were so many people that asked the same thing 'Are the rumors true? Or it just rumors?'. 

CEO of SM, Kim Young-Min, decide to answer this question. "I heard that rumors about our new girlgroup are spreading around. And to respond the rumors, i would like to say that the rumors are true. Yeah we're going to debuting a new girlgroup soon. Like, very soon." 

"They are nine talented girls, already trained for years for being one of the best South Korean girlgroup. You wouldn't be dissapointed with this girlgroup. And the interesting fact about this is, SNSD, one of our succesful idols, will be mentor of this new girlgroup. They will teach them how to be a best girlgroup." 

Lee Soo Man, who attend the press conference too, also commented on this. "The group name is Icona Pop, maybe it's not as unique as SNSD or F(x), but Icona Pop resemble about them who would be one of K-Pop icon. I hope you all would support and love them." 

And after the press conference ended, the netizens start buzzing around about the new girlgroup. They tried to search anything that related to the new girlgroup. And then, suddenly Jonghyun of SHINee, one of SM idols, tweeted about this new girlgroup.

@realjonghyun90: Can't wait for 'Icona Pop' debut day. They are all awesome girls. You definitely would like them!

And then, Sunny, one of SNSD member that would be Icona Pop mentor, also tweeted about the girls. 

@Sunnyday515: All of the girls are very kind and they're very talented. I'm so happy that i can be their mentor. Hope they wouldn't dissapoint all of you! 

After the tweet of SHINee's Jonghyun and SNSD's Sunny, SM post a picture of nine girls that wearing glasses on their official facebook account. We can see that they are all pretty girls even their eyes covered with glasses. There are lot of pros and cons about this girlgroup, but, SM said that they will be awesome and their debut will be amazing, so, let's just wait and see! 


Here is author, Nakamio speaking xD Oh, yeah, you can call me Ly or Lily, up to you. And i post this chapter because i want you all know about my writing skill. English isn't my first language so i'm sorry if there grammar errors or something like that. 

P.S: Next chapter will be application form, cheat-sheet, and co-author announcement xD