thirty seven

a BET.. TO REGRET!!

 

 

************************************

Hongki and Minji are now walking on their way through Minji's house. Its already late when Hongki decides to send Minji home. They talk about the previous happenings and of course about them.

 

They are now walking all thw way through Minji's house with an awkward silent but their hands are conected with each other. They're finally reach the front door of Minji's house. Hongki let go of her hand and ask her to go inside.

 

"Its cold here. Go inside now.."Hongki order her giving her a smile that she misses a lot. Minji shook her head smiling.

 

"I think you better sleep here. Its pretty late and its dangerous for you to go home alone."Minji said.

 

"Its okay...in fact Mina was there.."After hearing Mina's name Minji become frighten thinking that maybe JaeJoon's girlfriend was inside waiting for her. Its scares her. What if that girl hurt her again what should she do...she thought.

 

"Oppa...please.."Minji plea.

 

"Okay...but if Mina kick me out...I'm going home okay.."And then they both enter Minji's house. Minji start to wander around the house looking for three person but she saw nothing..

 

"Where are they?"She whisper..

 

"Oppa..wait here okay..I'm just going to see if Mina is aleeping already."Minji went to Mina's room but she found nothing..she scratch her head..

 

"Where is she??"She thought then went to Hongki again.

 

"Is she there.."Hongki aski sitting on the couch.

 

"They are not here...ahhh..maybe I should call them."Minji dialed Mina's number and after three rings she pick it up..

 

"Hello..Mina where are you.."Minji ask over the phone.

 

."Minji..I'm sorry not to inform you...where heading to our house. Oppa told me to leave here first. And he wants to say sorry for what happen. He's to embarrass on what his girlfriend did to you" Mina said..

 

"No its okay...btw. Are they fine...they didn't break up right.."Minji ask nervously. She can't take if the two break up because of her stupid plans...

 

"No they're not... Oppa explain every thing to her clearly and she understand it...Yoona noona wants to say sorry too." Minji sigh in relief..

 

"Tell her I'm sorry too...but its a relief that they didn't break up."Minji said...

 

"Minji I need to go..where about to go down the bus. I'm going to text you tomorrow...and about you and Hongki fix it already okay...bye"Mina said...

 

"Okay.. I will. Bye."And with that Minji drop the call sighing..

 

."What's with the sigh.."Hongki whisper on her ear hugging her from the back...

 

"Oh god you scare me..."Minji said holding her chest...Hongki turn her around so that she can look at her. Still hugging.

 

"Where is mina..what did she said?"Hongki ask...

 

"She went home..."Minji said with her lonely expression.

 

"That's okay..I'm here. Mina really know when to leave.."Hongki said then smile like he's building something on his mind.

 

"What do you mean..know when to leave.." Minji ask then step back putting a bigger gap between them. They're alone in her house and she know what was running on Hongki's mind.

 

"You know Minji-ah..I really miss you a lot"Hongki said taking a step forward. But Minji was taking a step backwards.

 

"Oppa..its late..maybe we should rest..I'm going to sleep...use Mina's room if you want."Minji said then try to escape but Hongki push her down the couch then hover above her.

 

"O-oppa..what a-are y-you doing??"Minji ask nervously..

 

"Nothing"Hongki answer playfully.

 

"Get off me."Minji try hard to stand but Hongki put her both hands above her head pinning her. Hongki lean closer to Minji's face teasing her..Minji became red and she's sweating...that was new to her. She don't know what to do. She felt uneasy.

 

"Oppa..please. Let's just sleep.."Minji utter stuttering. Hongki shook his head then crash his lips to her. After a few seconds Hongki broke the kiss looking at Minji and he want to laugh but he hold himself. Minji's eyes where wide open.. Face is red.

 

"You okay.."Hongki ask giggling. Minji blink her eyes many times. She suddenly like the feeling so she crash her lips to Hongki. Hongki reply to the kiss until the kiss become hot and they become aggressive. 

 

Hongki carried Minji into her room so that they can do what they are doing properly. He lay Minji above the bed lips are still connected. Hongki hovers her and start to kiss her into her neck. Minji let out a soft moan. Every thing is new to her but she likes it. She felt uncomfortable but she didn't mind it..what's important to her is she liking what Hongki was doing.

 

Hongki leave her neck and get back to her lips. He try to parted her lips to slip his tongue inside her but she don't want to. Minji push him lightly and they broke the kiss both panting. Hongki look at Minji's close eyes and he can feel that she's doubting. He move to her side and now he's sitting beside her still looking at her.

 

"Minji-ah..are you okay.??"Hongki ask worried and at the same time nervous. Minji didn't answer but she open her eyes and the unexpected tears escape from Minji's eyes. Hongki became more worried when he saw that she's crying.

 

"Minji-ah...are you alright...answer me.."Hongki shakes her lightly. Minji bit her lower lip then start to sob. Hongki pulled her up hugging her tightly...

 

"If you're crying because of what I did...I'm sorry. I'm not going to do this again. If you're not ready yet it okay with me... But Minji don't cry.."Hongki whisper. He thinks that the reason why Minji is crying is because of what he did. Minji shook her head still sobbing.

 

"Oppa..its not that...I'm just scared that if I give what you want you're going to leave me. I don't want to be hurt anymore. My mind was telling me that you might hurt and leave me after this... Oppa I don't want that to happen."She sob...Hongki pat her back.

 

"I'm not going to leave you. I told you already that...I LOVE YOU... I rather die more than leaving you. I want you to know that every thing that I did I can make sure you that I can take responsibilities."Hongki asure her whispering. Minji pulled out from the hug staring at Hongki with her teary eyes. Hongki wipe her tears giving her a peck on her lips.

 

"I love you..always remember that..."Hongki said holding her both cheeks. Minji chuckle...

 

"I know...oppa I love you too. I'm just scare in the fact that you might leave me." Hongki shook his head smiling.

 

"I will never do that..."Then they laugh...

 

"let's sleep...I think you're not ready to do things like that..just save it if ever we got married in the future."Hongki said laying Minji on his chest combing her hair using his fingers.

 

"Oppa..I'm sorry that I can't give you what you're ex's can give you... Please understand me."Minji whisper then she close her eyes inhaling Hongki's scent.

 

"Its okay...at least you're teaching me how to hold on to my self. Actually if you didn't stop me..I think you're sore right now."Hongki joke that receive a punch on his chest.

 

"Stop being such a ert...and speaking of sore..if you don't stop joking like that I'm going to make you're body sore by beating you up."Minji said raising her fist. Hongki just chuckle. He pulled her closer to him and they cuddle with each other.

 

"I love you."Hongki whisper. He felt that Minji nod her head and after that she didn't move anymore. He look at her and saw that she's sleeping already. He giggle.

 

"Maybe she's too tired."He thought then join Minji to sleep with a big smile in his face cuddling her.

 

 

************************************

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE..

 

BTW I HAVE ANOTHER FIC..

ITS "I CHOOSE YOU"

I HOPE ALL AF YOU READ IT TOO.. I HAVENT UPDATE A CHAPTERS BUT HOPE ALL OF YOU SUPPORT IT.

 

(have you seen or watched Hongki's new drama..isnt it awsome??)

 

dont be shy to leave some comments