thirty two

a BET.. TO REGRET!!

 

 

***********************************

 

"Boyfriend??...stop kidding me Minji...were not done yet."Hongki said glaring at her.

 

"Were done...don't you remember..I break up with you last week."Minji said

 

"yes you did...but I didn't agree to that idea."Hongki said Minji chuckle bitterly.

 

."I don't need your approval to this break up. I'm done with you."Minji said then start to walk away...

 

"I know you're lying... I know you're just saying that because you're angry at me...but I want you to know that I will never stop chasing you even if you get more angry at me because I love...remember that" she hear Hongki said that but she ignore him and continue to walk away. Minji,Mina and Jae Joon reach their house.

 

"What was that Minji."Mina said as soon as they get inside the house.

 

"Yes..what was that...and is he your boyfriend??...why did you tell him that I'm your boyfriend even though that's not true."JaeJoon ask confuse of what's happening.

 

"Its a long story...but for now please act like my boy friend...do that as a favor..please."Minji said putting her puppy eyes to convince Jaejoon to do what she wants.

 

"Minji...You know that he has a girlfriend already..what if she knows about this..."Mina said. She don't want her brother to be involve with the situation that Minji was in. (Yes JaeJoon is Mina's brother..older brother.)

 

"But..I already told Hongki oppa that he's my boyfriend...what should I do??"Minji said scratching the back of her head. She in trouble now.

 

"Okay..I'm in...since I'm going to stay here..I guess I can do that as a payment for staying here."JaeJoon said then went to the couch and sit there comfortably.

 

"Yah..you can't....You don't know Hongki..he might beat you."Mina said sitting beside him.

 

"Mina I think he will never do that...remember what he did."Minji said then join them at the couch.

 

"You're wrong...I think Hongki will do that...can't you see how persistent he is to earn your forgiveness."Mina said...

 

"No he's not..he's just pretending to be hurt and sad..but the truth is he's not sorry for what he did."Minji said with an arm cross.

 

"Hey..can you both tell me who's that Hongki guy...I'm really confuse...and you Minji..can you atleast tell me what he did to you...that's why you're doing this."JaeJoon ask between Minji and Mina.

 

"You don't need to know....ah..I'm hungry..how about you..you want to eat?..just wait I'll just change then I will cook our food."Minji change the topic then dash to her room to change.

 

Its already 8:30 in the evening when some one knock at there door. Minji and Mina are working at the kitchen so they let JaeJoon to open it to see who's outside. JaeJoon open the door and was greeted by the super drunk Hongki infront of the door. Hongki can't even stand properly without holding the wall. Hongki chuckle bitterly when he saw that JaeJoon is the one who open the door.

 

"What are you doing here?..where is Minji..I want to talk to her."Hongki said then try to get inside the house but JaeJoon stop him..

 

."I think you better go..you're drunk."He said.

 

."What do you care...get out of my way.."Hongki set him aside and force him self to get inside but JaeJoon push him hard that cause Hongki to fall on the ground.

 

"I told you..you can't..go home you're drunk"JaeJoon shout...Minji and Mina hear Jaejoon shout so they went to she what's going on out side.

 

"What's going on."Minji said but gasp to see Hongki on the floor..

 

"What happen?"Mina ask...Hongki stand up and he waver in every step he takes...but he has a energy to punch Jaejoon straight to his face. Jaejoon fell on the floor and Hongki hover above him and punch him continuesly..

 

."Stop it..."Mina and Minji shout trying to get the two separated. They pull the two once..twice...and this time they succeed Minji was holding Jaejoon while Mina was holding Hongki.

 

"go home!!"Minji shout as soon as they pulled to away. Hongki look at him with dropping eyes.

 

"Are you okay.."Minji said checking his bleeding face..

 

"I'm fine...just tell him to go home"JaeJoon said wiping the side of his lips..

 

"Hongki go home."Mina whisper.

 

."No..let me go..I want to talk to Minji."Then Hongki throw himself at Minji.

 

"Minji I'm sorry...please forgive me.."Hongki sod...

 

"Get off me.."Minji whisper tears starting to form into her eyes.

 

"Please..I'm sorry...please."Hongki plea crying.

 

"Mina call Jonghoon..tell him to fetch Hongki here."Minji said..

 

."Minji..I'm sorry...I love you...believe me"Hongki siad hugging her tightly. Mina call Jonghoon and after 30 minutes Jonghoon arrive...

 

"Where's Hongki?"Jonghoon said looking for Hongki..

 

."Here he is...please send him home."Minji said pointing at Hongki who's now sleeping at the couch.

 

"What happen.??..did he cause a trouble."Jonghoon ask..

 

"Yes he did...he beats my brother."Mina said treating her brother's wound.

 

"I'm sorry about that..please understand him. "Jonghoon apologize then he put Hongki on his back.

 

"Okay..were going to let it pass..but Jonghoon please tell him not to do this again and about JaeJoon oppa...don't tell him that he's Mina's brother."Minji said.

 

"Okay..I will..I'm going now...I'm sorry again for what Hongki did."..

 

."Okay..take care..."Minji said they Jonghoon went Home together with Hongki on his back.

 

 

***********************************

UPDATE AND SUBSCRIBE

COMMENTS TOO :))