the meeting

Can't You Love Me Too?

*thump thump thump*

My heart is like beating so crazily, I'm going to meet myungsoo today. I am so excited, yet so worried. I am scared that he will recognize that I'm not HeeRin. So far, every HeeRin's friend I just met believes me. My palms are sweating, and  I couldn't stop tapping my foot to the ground. I am waiting for a signal to get in, mom wants to make it as a surprise. I'm waiting and waiting for what seems like forever, the shoes are killing me, the dress is making me uncomfortable, and my feelings is not helping.

As soon i heard the bell, I started walking inside the restaurant, 'you can do it" I keep on repeating that phrase over and over again but as I start getting nearer to the table, my confidence died down little by little.

All my crazy little thoughts start playing around in my head.

What if he knows that I'm fake?

What if he thinks I'm different from HeeRin?

What if he hates HeeRin for leaving him?

it's driving me crazy..

I can already see a guy, facing the other way, so I couldn't see his face, but I'm sure he is Myungsoo. He look so tough and fragile at the same time, it seems time has stop when I look at his figure, sitting there calmly. As I come nearer to his table, I touch his shoulder gently, and called out, "myung," waiting for his response.

Suddenly he got up and looked me in the eyes, I am so scared that he might know about the act, he's eyes are like a pair of blades that can pierce through my soul. Instead of looking back into his eyes, I just put my head so low, so that he couldn't see the anxiousness in my face. After waiting for sometime, a pair of strong arms circled around my waist and spin me around a few times.

After he put me back on the ground, I can see his eyes b with tears, tears that are threatening to fall anytime soon. Unconciously, I touch his eyes and travel down to his cheeks that look pale and tired. He have those huge eyebags that you can notice. it seems like he has not sleep for ages, is he so in love with HeeRin? When suddenly, someone caught my hands, and a hoarse voice continued, " where have you been all this time? I miss you."

I'm so touched by his words, but I have to put on an act, "I'm sorry, I miss you too, it's just that, I need a time, Myung." He gave me the sweetest smile I have ever seen, we stare into each other's eyes lovingly, I really felt so loved and protected. When purposely a cough interrupt us, followed by a hamster looking guy walking inside the restaurant.

"Are you guys going to stare into each other's eyes the whole night? Welcome back Hee Rin." scoffed a hamster looking guy, I remember his face so well, he is the guy that looks like my cousin. Even though I never me my cousin again since I was seven, I can never forget my favorte's cousin's face. Mom also asked me to memorize most of Myungsoo's friend, so that I can be more convincing. Sunggyu, yes, he is Kim Sunggyu.

"Where are the others, hyung?" Myungsoo questioned, breaking my thoughts. As his eyes wanders around the room searching for the other five men.

"of course they have left with their own girlfriend, and I am left alone with none." he fussed and pout so cutely. Unconciously I poked his chubby cheeks, only to earn a weird look from Myungsoo. "Since when did you touch Sunggyu hyung's cheeks?" he asked me suspiciously.

I was taken back when he asked that, but still answered him with full of confidence, "uhm... it's just I miss you guys a lot and you know, can't help it." Instead of nodding his head, Myungsoo pouts even worse than Sunggyu's. "Then I should have get a kiss then.." as he moves his face forwards my face, wanting to get a welcoming kiss.

I awkwardly pushed his head backwards with my fingers, " you're too cheesy, ahahahah.." but I purposely kiss his cheeks. It's just a quick kiss, but the pout on his face turns into the silliest grin ever and it is able to make him blushed so madly.

"You two love birds, stop making me jealous, I'm going home." he sulked all the way out of the restaurant, when we just watch him and chuckled.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"How have you been, myung?" I asked him worriedly, after we have settled down on our seat. Then his face turns serious and he looked me deep in the eyes.

"you know I've been missing you everyday, when you suddenly when missing. I search you everywhere, here and there, but couldn't find you," his breathing starts to get uneven, as if it is a nightmare. " I thought I made a mistake, but I don't know what have I done to you."

I squeeze his hands in assurance, a signal telling him that it's over, no more heartaches, no more nightmares.

"promise me, you'll never leave me again."

"I promise.." maybe, I'm sorry