Proposal Plan

Can't You Love Me Too?

Two weeks after my meeting with Hana, Mr. Han finally called back to tell me about the result of the investigation. Now, I am on my way to see him, to review the case completely. I will reveal the truth, before Myungsoo's and Heerin's relationship gets any further.

As I enter the small coffee shop, I can already spot a man in suit. His face shows guilt and worried as his eyes met mine, before gesturing me to sit across him.

"Sunggyu, I tried my best, but Seul Rin's and Heerin's name is not recorded in the system for the past two years."

"How could that be? A person wouldn't just vanished, even when they are death, the system will record it."

" I am aware of that, I have made a few assumptions, but I don't dare to take any judgements or guess."

" And what is that? This is a very important information that I need to know, Mr. Han. You know I will never ask for your help, unless it is very important."

" I think someone deleted their record. Either someone wants them dead, or both of them plan something. This is all I can help you with, Sunggyu. It is illegal to make a private investigation on someone without a valid reason."

"Thanks, Mr. Han for everything. Please, do call me if you have anything new."

With that short and heated conversation, I went out of the shop without even taking a sip of my coffee. This new information just makes me even more curious.

If HeeRin and Seul Rin is gone at the same time, they might have planned something, with the fact that they have a very familiar face. Could it be possible that they arrange a switch? I'll just ask Seul Rin, there's no way she can hide from the truth. While I was deep in thought, my annoying ringtone rang so loud, that I was about to slam it, if it wasn't because of the caller.

 

Myungsoo's POV

"Hyung, can you gather Infinite to come to my office this afternoon at 4?" Myungsoo's voice echoed through his office room. Some muffles could be heard, before Myungsoo replied, "Thanks, hyung. Please don't be late, it is very important."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At exactly 4, six man in suits enter my room. They all look...somehow classy, different than their usual outfit

"What's with the tux?" I questioned them, trying to hide my obvious laughter.

"Sunggyu hyung said it is an important thing that we need to attend. Why are you not dress up yet? I thought you said 4." Sungjong replied.

My laughters errupted, with fresh tears running down my cheeks, my friends are sometimes stupid. They all look at me with confused expressions written on their face. For a few minutes I tried to explain what everything is about, but my laugh keeps on getting in the way.

After I calmed down, I took many deep breaths to starrt talking, "My idiotic friends, especially Sunggyu hyung, what I meant important is what I am going to say, not that." I explained to them, while pointing at their tux.

Everyone was like confused for a second, before all of them get up and threw their jackets in the corner of my office. Before sitting, they all come up to Sunggyu hyung and knock him on his forehead. With all sorts of comments given out.

"Hyung, I really think you should go check your brain."

" I think you're getting older already."

"You're a pabo, hyung.."

I feel sorry towards him, but he is so funny. He looks like a real hamster in tux, just like what Heerin called him.

Sunggyu hyung muttered loudly, "What am I doing with my life? Hanging out with this immature boys." Only to earn another round of insults from everyone in the room.

After all ridiculous comments and actions performed, I remember my point on calling them here. I clear my throat loudly to get their full attention, instantly they stop all sorts of stuffs their doing.

"This important thing about I am going to tell you is about my proposal plan. I want to propose HeeRn this weekend. Any ideas?"

They all stand there like statues, especially Sunggyu hyung whose eyes have gotten twice larger.