oo3.

Super Junior song fics (ノ・ェ・)ノ

 

SO THIS this one is based on SUPER JUNIOR M'S AT LEAST I STILL HAVE U  which i think is terribly cute wooow

yes this is what is this it is fluff so this is some cute stuff romantic too but more cute because donghae is a major cutie AND SO ARE YOU xx

DONGHAExYOU yes enjoy

 


Let's never be apart

 

And again, you come to visit him. It has become a daily routine by now, not that you dislike it. In fact it's the highlight of your day, although it unfortunately can be too much you sometimes. Donghae is great and all, but at times it's just exhausting for you to interact with him. You have brought chocolate with you today, wrapped in shiny red and green paper, shaped as a flower. Just a small Christmas-special chocolate. It probably tastes like butter, you guess. Walking down this familiar white and silver hall, used to the cold atmosphere, you shift the red plastic bag with the chocolate from your left hand to your right hand as you reach Donghae's room. As soon as you open the door, you are greated by the man's bright and warm presence.

You were just a student when you met him. On a work day for charity, where you decided to search for a job at the local hospital (since you've always been fond of helping people), and you were lucky enough to get that one workday, where you work for £20, that you wanted. And so you were assigned to help Donghae with simple things. Easy. After that day it was nearly impossible for you think of anything but him and his innocent child-like eyes and those pearl white teeth, and how his whole face joins in the smile only the mouth is supposed to smile. Luckily he was happy to see you the next day, and the day after. And the day after that. The visits went on and on like that as a sweet and innocent love started to bloom, and thus three whole years went by like the wind during the rainy season of the year.

Lately, the black-haired man's words has made you cautious, a little shocked, but you blame his illness. It's nothing serious or anything, but it's enough to keep you awake at night. You've found him looking terribly sad, or just looking out the window and gazing at nothing while mumbling stuff like "Time is passing by too quickly," and "I'm afraid that time is running out.." What does he mean by that? It leaves you worried to no limit, but you two have so much good together and it all easily covers up everything bad. 

With a bright smile and a small wave with your free hand, you walk over to the brown chair next to Donghae's silver bed. "Good morning, sweetie," you greet him, patting your dress as you sit down. The man on the bed, who was giving you that warm smile when you came inside, grinns happily and replies with a gentle "Morning. How are you?" And so the conversation goes on. You ask about his day, he asks about yours, which unfortunately is more exiting than his in reality, but when he talks about his day he explains everything in such vivid detail which makes you want to listen to him forever. The way Donghae makes just looking out the window seem like such a beautiful experience. Guess everything depends on how you decide to look at it.

"Hey, can I tell you something?" he asks you, and naturally you answer "Of course," without a second thought. The man pulls himself up a little, to sit in more straight position, looking down for a moment and smiling to himself before lifting his face up to exchange eye-contact with you again. "I want to hold you, if that's alright..?" Donghae softly mumbles with a tiny glimt of anxiety in his voice, and he takes one of your hands in his.

 

"My dearest, I love you so much. Even if I can't move anymore, I still want to see you. Even if.. Even if I have to give up the whole world for you, I wouldn't hesitate a bit. Heck, I could forget the whole world, everything.. as long as I don't ever lose you." You're stunned, both by the magic his voice does to the words he is saying and by his words alone, and all you can do is to stare at him with a shocked expression, in awe. "'At least I still have you,' I end up saying in my thoughts when I'm around you. By now I really have pretty much lost everything. I'm stuck here where everything is grey and colorless. I have to make my own artificial colors of this room until I convince myself that they're real, because this is the only place I can be when I'm like this. Then I think 'at least there's still you, who is worth treasuring,' and the sole fact that you're here is a miracle in my life.." You think you're about to tear up, you have that feeling, but the feeling of paralysis, because you're so mesmerized by the other's strong and loving gaze, is stronger. Donghae breaks the intense eye-contact to move his gaze to your hand, and you think you can spot a pinkish color forming on his cheeks. "Until all my engergy is lost.. Until my sight has become blurry," he lightly chuckles. "Until I can see that your hair has traces of whiteness in it and until I can feel your wrinkles," the man raises his head again, catching your gaze at once. His voice turning even softer, "Until I can no longer breathe.. Until I'm sure that you're real.. Let's never be apart. Let's age in one day," he ends with his amazingly sweet, toothy smile as he dipped his free hand under his pillow and pulled out a small navy blue box, and your eyes went wide as your eyebrows raised and you think you forgot how to breathe for a moment as the tears finally formed in your eyes.

Donghae retreats his other hand from his hold, holds the small box with both of his warm hands and finally opens it to reveal a ring with stones so shiny they could almost compare to the giver's smile, and he questions with a happy and excited, but calm and gentle tone, "Will you marry me?"