oo1.

Super Junior song fics (ノ・ェ・)ノ

 

SO THIS IS BASED ON BRAVE BROTHER'S I WANT TO CRY let's see how this goes

so this is ANGST, maybe some romance, includes  character death.

Kyusung/Yekyu

yes the photo does not make sense whatsoever but im just practicing ye

80% of the lyrics is in this wow

 


My tired love, your rough expectations

 

 

"Dear, dearest. Honey, sweetie, baby, love. My love, my heart, my everything. 

            I love you. I really love you so much, to no end. Endlessly love you. I'm insanely in love with you and I'm afraid nothing will ever change that.

            Remember how we met? I do. I had been assigned to help the freshmens, the ones struggling. You were one of them. Still, I don't understand why you chose to study ancient art if you really never were interested, but you did, and because of that, we happened. Before I knew it, we started meeting outside of University, and suddenly we were more than a senior helping a freshman with homework.. 

            Do you know that when you entered my life, it completely changed? Of course you know, you have a good amount of self-confidence. It changed for the better, everything got better. At school, at home, everywhere, everything. 

            And now, we're here. Engaged. 26th of September, remember? All those sweet, lovely, pretty words you said. I was stunned, mesmerized, paralyzed. In happiness? In happiness it was. The happiest moment in my life. My mind, my body, my mouth, automatically said "Yes." I didn't think twice, or rationalize. I love you.

            But honey, dearest, love, I want to cry. Have you noticed? Have you ever seen? I cry everyday. For what reason, when I'm so happy, so complete, so in love? I want to cry because of you, darling. Sweetie. I want to cry because it's so hard. Baby, I gave you my all regardless. Everything, I have done everything for you. I will do everything for you. 

            I'm crying again. I'm crying right now. I'm so afraid. You have left me without a heart. I've suffered so much, and you have never seen. What am I to you, really? I'm ruined, broken, shattered, destroyed, dead, my heart is replaced with a gaping hole. I'm hollow. You're alluring, captivating, hypnotizing, attractive, delicate, I can't help it. I can't help but to die for you all day, everyday. 

            I'm tired now. So very exhausted, sleepy, finished. My tired love, your rough expectations. What more can I give you? What more is it that you need? I don't have anything anymore. I'm leaving, I can't do this any longer.

            Forgive me, I'm sorry."

 

Yesung wiped his tears with his - by now- wet sleeves for the nth time as he silently cried to himself, placing the pen in his hand away slowly. He attempted to stand up, he couldn't do it. The feeling of a lump in his throat was so powerful, he doesn't know if he's only going to cry louder or throw up all over his terrible letter. He shook his head, wiped his tears yet another time, bit his lower lip, and attempted to stand up again, succeeding this time. Half-conscious, he walked over to the front door and grabbed the door knob with one of his hands, his other hand moving up to his eyes to cover them. It felt like a washing machine inside the stomach of the black-haired man, and again he couldn't help but to cry, louder this time, in this empty apartment. Harshly, he opened the door, stepped outside, and harshly closed it behind him.

 

Rain. Hard rain. Pouring rain. Windy rain, no, still rain. The rain, it mutes the rest of the world, replaces all sounds with its own sound, sounds, the sounds of it hitting against everything in its way. A Yesung walked with his head low, eyes glued to the ground, without carrying an umbrella, or wearing a jacket. Walking slowly, forward, from side to side, in his own world, deep in his own mind, soaked, freezing. Was he crying? Or was it just the rain? He couldn't really tell himself, but he decided to wipe the tears - or raindrops - on his cheeks away anyways, only to spread more cold water across his face. 

 

"The night path is so dark, and I'm.. afraid," Yesung sobbed to himself as he walked, reaching the roads, "Kyuhyun.. Why do you have to- be like this? Why did you have to- leave?" he ran his hand through his hair, all the choking hurting his throat, now feeling the warmth of his tears against his cheeks that have almost gone numb by the cold of the rain. The sound of speeding cars filled his ears, overlaying the sounds of the rain, and the smell of the rain replaced with the smell of gasoline and almost burned rubber. 

"I want to smile like old times, those happy times! Everyday now is only filled- with sorrow, headaches, pure ex-haustion, I can't be b-brave.. Kyuhyun, you swore you'd stay- by my side forever. This future w-without you, I'm scared.. Th-the time with you, it's.. From the moment- you left me, I no longer exist! I died- together with you, love.. You're where I'm supposed to be! I can never-" he stopped, he was cut off. He went flying, he didn't even get a moment to blink, but at least the feeling of a hugenormous lump inside him, and the cold, stopped. So did everything else he felt.

 


Hm, I didn't expect this end myself. This went very fast, ah so short this fic. Oh well, I forgot what I was going to say. It's a quarter to 4am.