oo2.

Super Junior song fics (ノ・ェ・)ノ

*note: i edited this here and there hm hm

SO THIS IS based on BoA's Between Heaven and Hell which is an OST for the kbs drama "Shark." 

So this is hmm angst? More like confusion in love and a love-hate relationship but not the regulary comic relief-ish more of a sad cycle of thoughts and such yup 

so there is RYEOWOOK x ??? but its a boy wow shocker but you decide who it is.

lets see how this goes


Between heaven and hell
 
 
 
Ryeowook comes into his room, walking slowly and taking his time. He grabs the denim-colored sweater that was spread over the heater, which was off, and puts it on after placing his tumbler with strawberry and mango tea on his dark wooden desk. Sitting down, almost letting himself fall down, with a deep and sad sigh, the red-haired man leans against the back of his leather chair and lets his gaze move and land at the ceiling.
 
He should actually hate him, he only makes it hurt. The more he embraces him, the more it hurts. Oblivious about this, he spends his days with Ryeowook by his side. They're in love. Beautiful, beautiful love. Happily in love, would he say, but for Ryeowook, it's a pain. The pain of an arrow through his chest. An arrow sent from hell that just won't kill, but rather let him suffer and suffer. A suffering that is covered by the others' love, but only covered as the arrow is stuck in his heart and will never be pulled out. 
 
 I should actually push it back, he thinks. These feelings, this love that the redhead calls it. This love that can't be used anymore, is outdated, worn out, without any meaning and without any worth, and will be blurred out by time somehow anyways. He should just ignore it, keep it away, distract himself or simply get over it. But Ryeowook is different, he can't do any of that. 
 
"Let me love you just for one more day," is the lie he tells himself. A false wish to keep up the happy act. Smiles to his lover so that he won't be able to figure out his heart completely, but everytime Ryeowook sees him he forgets everything about this, as the wish becomes real and his smile reflects all the good from the others' smile, and he falls in love with him all over again.  His embrace, his care, the smile that is the only light in his dark mind, those eyes that pierce through him with sweet love and everything fond with passionate and deep emotions of both sympathy and encouragement, and his strong atmosphere that assures you that you indeed are in heaven.
 
Though he admits it, he really does still loves him. The young man still thinks of him all the time, every single day. He's sorry for it, all this. Sorry for still loving the other, sorry for the fact that he won't be able to completely let him go in the end. 
 
Wrapping his fingers around the tea-filled tumbler, he brings it to his cold face and presses it against his dry lips, the damp of the hot tea bringing humidity to Ryeowook's lips and chin. The redhead carefully sips the tea into his mouth, his eyes squinting at the sudden heat. Instead of placing the tumbler back, he decides to hold it in his lap with both of his hands in an attempt to get warmer, while in reality all the heat does is to lay a blanker of warmth over his cold body with a layer of warmth. The cold is still there, consuming him. 
 
"Let me forget you just for one day," these are the words the redhead repeats to himself everyday, the words he just can't live up to. The more Ryeowook tries to forget him, the closer the other comes to him. As if they are magnets with the opposite poles. One of the magnets always coming after the other, no matter how much you move it away.  If he avoids the other, keeps away from him and doesn't see him, Ryeowook will hurt again. It will hurt and he will cry.
 
Again, Ryeowook is different. He can't simply let go, he can't stop loving the other no matter how much he hates him, hates what they have together. It's a mix of addiction, attraction and confusion. He knows that this love won't last, and that in the end they will be filled with nothingness.  A life withtout the love of his love is unimaginable for Ryeowook because everyday when the morning comes, he will search for his again. 
 
"I'm between heaven and hell because of you," the young man mumbles dryly as he feels something wet and warm flow down his cold  cheek.
 

 

Again, lots of the lyrics is in this and stuff i don't know

ah sighs its embarrassing that i need to use an english to norwegian dictionary during a norwegian writing day im not gonna ask for that again the teacher i had last time was nice i aahaahah

aaaah i dont knoow

 

BTW!!  the ryeowook render aah credit goes to :iconyoungie-marshmallow: